• 144(current)
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)
I know it is not the preffered way to name shows but 1)I like it that way (I find it logical) and 2) some other s/ware I use can recognize them like that. I am sure it can be done with regex - I can't seem to manage. In xbmc I made an Advancedsettings.xml in userdata containing this :
<advancedsettings>
<tvshowmatching><regexp>Season[\._ ]([0-9]+)[\\/]([0-9]+)[^\\/]*</regexp></tvshowmatching>
<\advancedsettings>

The Ember regex is here :

edit>settings>TV Shows>Files and Sources

The regex tab is near general tab.

screenshot : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/14/...21133.jpg/
(2013-01-15, 22:58)shenlong55 Wrote: Is it possible to scrape TV Shows from the command line yet?

As far as I know, you cannot....Why ? Maybe if it was command line you could specify file format and what db to use (IMDB, THETVDB, etc)

(2013-01-15, 23:17)oggie62 Wrote: I know it is not the preffered way to name shows but 1)I like it that way (I find it logical) and 2) some other s/ware I use can recognize them like that. I am sure it can be done with regex - I can't seem to manage. In xbmc I made an Advancedsettings.xml in userdata containing this :
<advancedsettings>
<tvshowmatching><regexp>Season[\._ ]([0-9]+)[\\/]([0-9]+)[^\\/]*</regexp></tvshowmatching>
<\advancedsettings>

The Ember regex is here :

edit>settings>TV Shows>Files and Sources

The regex tab is near general tab.

screenshot : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/14/...21133.jpg/

Found it. The real problem with RegEx is to be sure you do not have false positives, I got crazy when I tried to change mine then gave up.

Here I found some very knowledgeable people that helped me:
Help on RegEx

Hoping this helps you

M
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
(2013-01-16, 00:00)oggie62 Wrote:
(2013-01-15, 22:58)shenlong55 Wrote: Is it possible to scrape TV Shows from the command line yet?

As far as I know, you cannot....Why ? Maybe if it was command line you could specify file format and what db to use (IMDB, THETVDB, etc)

Well, because I have almost all of my media center operations automated but TV Show scraping is one of the few things that I haven't been able to figure out yet. Sickbeard does it when it downloads stuff, but if Sickbeard can't find an episode then I torrent it. I use Eventghost to trigger EMM through the command line to scrape my movie collection every night. It would be nice if it also did TV Shows.
(2013-01-15, 16:35)&gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; Wrote: I wouldn't mind a fix just for actor thumbs Smile

(2013-01-15, 04:53)koxta Wrote: I rescrape season 1, then season 2. The list of missing episodes from season 1 is gone, but the list shows up for season 2. Now I rescrape season 3 and the list of missing episodes from season 2 is gone. Looks like there is something wrong here.

Anyone can reproduce this?

Cheers

Kind of confusing Confused

In any case you shouldn't have missing episodes in each season to start with if you scraped the whole show like I said, why are you scraping seasons separately?

I should, because they are physically missing (can't find them anywhere). Of course, I can scrape the whole show, but sometimes I have a need of rescraping just a single season, for whatever reason. This produces this bug.
movie scrapers do not use italian, as stated here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1292076
any fix ? (beyond moving temporally to mediaelch)
Having 2 issues with the latest EMM - one of the features available was to update XBMC from within EMM, now whenever I do that I get a 404 error connecting to XBMC, running EMM with fix 2 and Frodo RC3.

Second problem is with XBMC Commander - latest version for iOS - for some reason ever since the upgrade to frodo, I'm now getting for all movies instead of a nice thumbnail of the movie poster, I get some ugly screenshot from somewhere in the movie. Also I don't get banners for TV shows anymore, just the same thumbnails as with movies which is an ugly screen capture of one of the frames.

Any help is very appreciated
(2013-01-16, 17:43)kaaspad Wrote: Having 2 issues with the latest EMM - one of the features available was to update XBMC from within EMM, now whenever I do that I get a 404 error connecting to XBMC, running EMM with fix 2 and Frodo RC3.

same situation here !

EDIT: I even tried with the latest nightly or removing username/password. Even after using xbmc default webserver: nothing, it won't connect
(2013-01-15, 19:17)mfsav2 Wrote: Thetvdb does not work for me (or I'm not able to use it for movies) isn't it just for series?

am I missing something?

The Wiki on NFO does not specify what is the ID for series: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Imp...rt_library

It's better if you do a test and check Smile

M
Like the adress clearly says, it's a tv database. So no, you can't use it for movies. The ID is the numbercode the database uses to identify shows. Artwork Downloader needs this code to get/update art for TV.
(2013-01-09, 13:56)chtamina Wrote: I made ember recognize my movies.
Now I'd like to get same infos but in Italian where available, how do I proceed ?

Edit: looks like there's no Italian language in the "force title language" option

Funny,
my box is completely empty:

How you get that populated?
(2013-01-16, 21:21)Dragen Wrote: Like the adress clearly says, it's a tv database. So no, you can't use it for movies. The ID is the numbercode the database uses to identify shows. Artwork Downloader needs this code to get/update art for TV.

Yep I confused the TMDB with TVDB

hehehe
Additional info
on the TMDB site is written that the XML interface is dismissed (or going to be dismissed):

http://docs.themoviedb.apiary.io/

Unlike previous versions of the API, v3 only supports a single format, JSON. XML and YAML support are being officially dropped. JSONP is also officially supported, just add a callback parameter to your request and the response will be encapsulated in the value you specified.

this means EMM should be updated.

M
how can ember read my movies?

i have them named:

title (channel tv cut).avi

of course with diffeerent titles and channels...

is there a filter i can use that ember recognizes the movie titleHuh
(2013-01-16, 01:41)mfsav2 Wrote: Here I found some very knowledgeable people that helped me:
Help on RegEx

Hoping this helps you

M

I did and they were very helpful....they told me where to look and I found a regex for the format I am using. However, I am still lost Sad The regex works in Expresso (it is a single line) but Ember requires that the regex is in 2 parts. The regex is :

Season\s(?<season>\d+)\\(?<episode>\d+)\s(?<title>.*)\.(?<ext>.{3})

I split it and Season\s(?<season>\d+) is for folder and (?<episode>\d+)\s(?<title>.*)\.(?<ext>.{3}) for file.I have tried various combinations but none work. Is there anybody who can help ?
(2013-01-09, 13:56)chtamina Wrote: I made ember recognize my movies.
Now I'd like to get same infos but in Italian where available, how do I proceed ?

Edit: looks like there's no Italian language in the "force title language" option

I found the issue why mine is empty, can you send me your advanced settings file that is in the program folder of ember?

M
Is the advancedsettings.xml file the same for everybody ?

I can send mine, no problem...
  • 144(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)26