• 29(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only
Phil, Bignoid,

Would you consider the following?

When using the classic style widgets, and when going into detail of for example a random episode, the layout turns into this :

AS you can see from the shots above, it is very hard to read the epi description. Would you consider adding some sort of darker background behind the description please? Perhaps like behind the classic widget itself? Also, I think it would be nice if the show name (above the pic) would be in the choosen color of the font (as like "random episodes" on the widget).

Thank you.
(2013-01-14, 04:00)Kokonutcreme Wrote:
(2013-01-13, 23:39)rolapinou Wrote:
(2013-01-13, 19:57)ryvanzandt Wrote: Viewtype settings-background settings-extra fanart
Well, that's exactly what I did at first and finally it's working.
Dunno why I had the problem at first.
Another stupid question : why is the skin not using the logo.png or MovieName-clearlogo.png when they are locally stored in the same movie folder.

EDIT : it is exactly the same with clearart.
Finally, I though that Frodo was using MovieName.jpg or poster.jpg for posters but I noticed that only MovieName.tbn is working. Is it normal ?

For example with Cars :
I scrapped the folder with the default scrapper (well all I need is locally stored in dedicated files) but the logo isn't shown as should be.

When I launch Artwork Downloader, it works.
I doesn't when I try to rescrap/refresh the movie info Undecided

It's also explained in the Nox FAQ but I explained it in more detail when answering the same question http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1282955

This is a change in Frodo and will affect all skins and not just Nox.

Well, not sure I'm understanding everything.

To sum up :

It is NOT POSSIBLE for now to display logo.png that are locally stored in your movie/shows folder.
Am I right ?

I do have that issue as - for some French TV shows - there are no logos on fanart.tv.
And this is the same for some of my children's animated series.

Is there a chance that - in a close future - AeonNox4/Frodo could/ArtworkDownloader use local logo/clearart and so on ?

BTW, I read that there is a "use local files" option in ArtworkDownloader that I can't find.
Where is that option?

Thanks for the help
Hi all!

This afternoon I installed XBMC 12 Frodo - Release Candidate 3 and the latest version of Aeon Nox from GIT (4.09) and everything works great, except one thing: Video playlists.

I copied the playlists I used on my previous install (location: /userdata/playlists/video) and put them back in the same place. Now when I choose the Video menu item and select "Playlists" they're all there and they all work!

But when I try to set a playlist as menu item (By using the Aeon Nox "Main menu Item costumizer" and selecting "Choose Type" - "Video Playlist") they're not there! The only option I get is "None (Clear the current setting)".

I don't use path substitution.

Am I missing something? Blush
did you install script.playlists from here: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/
@rolapinou
Settings->Addons->Enabled Addons->Programs->Right Click Artwork Downloader->Configure

Advanced Tab -> Use local files.

After that, you have to run AD and let it finish.
Hi. I just switched to Frodo/Nox 4.0.9 on Win7 and my recent movies, next aired, latest episodes, and recommended episodes widgets are all giving me blanks. I've read a couple of FAQs, dozen of pages of threads, and searched using the forum search and Google until I'm miserable. Clearly, I am missing something. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
(2013-01-19, 22:34)sourbob Wrote: Hi. I just switched to Frodo/Nox 4.0.9 on Win7 and my recent movies, next aired, latest episodes, and recommended episodes widgets are all giving me blanks. I've read a couple of FAQs, dozen of pages of threads, and searched using the forum search and Google until I'm miserable. Clearly, I am missing something. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Did you install the widgets plugin? Check out the help section in the skin settings, there you have an overview of all supported plugins.
Ah. Thanks. Didn't know I needed a separate plugin to run the widgets. Now I'm golden.
The (VPL) widget options from the Eden version of Nox, that let us have latest or random from within a specific playlist (as long as said playlist was assigned to the corresponding custom item)... are those gone?
Phil/Noid - Is it possible to change the background transition for the Big Fan viewtype? It slides in from the left or right when scrolling through the library, but the transition is kind of slow and clunky. I would prefer to have it just fade in the way it does in Landscape. If that is not possible would you guys consider changing it or offering an option to change it?
(2013-01-19, 23:28)sourbob Wrote: The (VPL) widget options from the Eden version of Nox, that let us have latest or random from within a specific playlist (as long as said playlist was assigned to the corresponding custom item)... are those gone?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=146727
Rolleyes
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2013-01-19, 22:16)Vaikin Wrote: @rolapinou
Settings->Addons->Enabled Addons->Programs->Right Click Artwork Downloader->Configure

Advanced Tab -> Use local files.

After that, you have to run AD and let it finish.

OK so I have to run AD twice?
One to scrape logos and so on for the ones that aren't stored yet in my folders (I am few like that).
Then I go to the settings, check the box "use local files" and then run AD again ?

What's the procedure for adding new movies ?
Download logo.png directly to fanart.tv store locally and run AD again?
With almost 500 movies it's quite long each time ...

Thanks for your help. Appreciated.
(2013-01-20, 00:38)Balthazar Wrote: Phil/Noid - Is it possible to change the background transition for the Big Fan viewtype? It slides in from the left or right when scrolling through the library, but the transition is kind of slow and clunky. I would prefer to have it just fade in the way it does in Landscape. If that is not possible would you guys consider changing it or offering an option to change it?

+1

I use this view type to scroll through my genres. The transition does make you kind of dizzy, when viewing on a big screen. Having the transition fade, like Balthazar suggested, would be really appreciated.

Love this skin! I'm somewhat new to XBMC, so bear with me. I've installed Aeon Nox 4 along with Frodo RC3 on windows 7. The problem is that when I start XBMC, I get a mostly a blank screen on the Aeon skin. Looks like:

I can fix this if I hit the "S" hotkey and then select settings. When I back out of this then I get the normal Aeon start screen with all the options in the banner (like Movies, TV shows, etc).

I've gone through all the menus trying to figure out what this could be, but I'm baffled.

Any thoughts?

thanks!
New info mode for musicvis (not on GIT yet):
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only14