• 30(current)
[Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR
Does the plugin support subtitles (DVB or teletext) because I cannot find an option for that or it is part of the PVR mechanism?
(2013-01-30, 15:39)newlynx Wrote: Does the plugin support subtitles (DVB or teletext) because I cannot find an option for that or it is part of the PVR mechanism?

Yes it support. Command is nextsubtitle, i use eventghost. Think that keyboard L is right key.
Anyone to help me ?
Why I see M6HD Channel in XBMC and I see GULLI in RS for the timer ?
French Kodi translator on Weblate
I get errors when i try open livetv channels, there is log:

http://pastebin.com/TgcR5Pqw

Anyone know how to fix this? EPG works but it doesnt open any channels, only buffering. And what are those username and password at dvbviewer addon settings?
Hi
Great plugin,
But what do I need to set up, in order to have thumbnails generated of my recordings ?
hi guys...

I have big problems with live tv. it always stops working when I zapp too many times or when I`m on channel for a longer time...

Attached you can see my log file. I use the latest XMBC (Frodo and latest build of DVBViewer/Rec Service and Plugin)

Please help... On a german Forum they told me to submit my log file here...
LOGFILE

Thanxxx

I hope someone can help me...What I`m doing wrong?
Hallo,

I´m using DVBviewer with Recording Service for Years now with Clients (PCs) in the House, Recording many thinks and automatic delete - so looking TV nearly allways "Offline"

No I find my way to XMBC and this Plugin - Fantastic.
I Want to use a Raspberry in Future as a Client, Saving Energy...

My Questions are - Is the any Remote for Android where it is possible to see the Recordings with Info? (I mean the way like XMBC Remote or Yatse are loking to the Movies Folder)

2nd is for Raspberry - is there a way to Cache the List of Recordings? Take a bit Time to load allways the 5xy Recordings..

Thank you very much for answers please Excuse my Bad English!
I have installed the latest stable Frodo version. Can anybody tell me:
- is timeshift possible? I would like to pause playback, and resume, as I can in DVBViewer, but it seems not to be possible in XBMC. What am I doing wrong?
- when I record a program, the live video instantly stops. Why?
Anyone using this addon on a raspberry pi?

Using the frodo 12 release of raspbmc i still get no timer entries. On win7 i do.

I can actually envoke a recording but its never reflected in raspbmc it is in win7.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Edit: xbmc.log info
Quote:18:40:02 T:2626663488 NOTICE: Thread CFileCache start, auto delete: false
18:45:02 T:2733106240 NOTICE: Previous line repeats 887 times.
18:45:02 T:2733106240 ERROR: PVR - PVRTransferTimerEntry - cannot find channel -1 on client 1
18:45:02 T:2566886464 ERROR: Previous line repeats 3 times.
18:45:02 T:2566886464 NOTICE: Thread CFileCache start, auto delete: false
18:50:02 T:2733106240 NOTICE: Previous line repeats 887 times.
18:50:02 T:2733106240 ERROR: PVR - PVRTransferTimerEntry - cannot find channel -1 on client 1
18:50:02 T:2550109248 ERROR: Previous line repeats 3 times.
18:50:02 T:2550109248 NOTICE: Thread CFileCache start, auto delete: false
18:55:02 T:2733106240 NOTICE: Previous line repeats 889 times.
18:55:02 T:2733106240 ERROR: PVR - PVRTransferTimerEntry - cannot find channel -1 on client 1
18:55:03 T:2550109248 ERROR: Previous line repeats 3 times.
18:55:03 T:2550109248 NOTICE: Thread CFileCache start, auto delete: false
19:00:02 T:2733106240 NOTICE: Previous line repeats 887 times.
19:00:02 T:2733106240 ERROR: PVR - PVRTransferTimerEntry - cannot find channel -1 on client 1
19:00:02 T:2596774976 ERROR: Previous line repeats 3 times.
19:00:02 T:2596774976 NOTICE: Thread CFileCache start, auto delete: false

Wondering if this function is correct in the raspberry pi version of the addon??

Code:
/*!  
* @brief Transfer a timer entry from the add-on to XBMC  
* @param addonData A pointer to the add-on.  
* @param handle The handle parameter that XBMC used when requesting the timers list  
* @param entry The entry to transfer to XBMC  
*/  

static void PVRTransferTimerEntry(void* addonData, const ADDON_HANDLE handle, const PVR_TIMER* entry);
I'm having some problems with my raspberry pi and this addon.

The addon itself works as a charme - no problems there.

But when this addon (or the live tv function in xbmc / raspbmc) is activated, it prevents my homeserver from going to sleep.

In the logs I can see, that the tune from the server is stopped correctly and that the stream is deleted.

But for any reason the server is not going to sleep.

With mysql file shares for example there is no problem.

Anyone expiriencing similar problems?
Did you try to deselect the options in the Recording service which is called "prevent server from going to standby when bla blubb". YOu can find this several times in several sections of the configuration menus.
I did. This is also only important for clients connected on the same pc.
Every client connection from another pc is generally set to keep the server alive.

The point is, that the connection is disconnected, so no client is playing back media from the server anymore.
But somehow the recording service is thinking, the connection still exists.
I have bought full DVBViever which works perfect. (switching channels, HD channels working too) Installed recording service. Connected with XBMC PVR plugin. Imported programs via favorites XML. EPG works fine for me. Problem is when i try to change channel XBMC is waiting and nothing happens. Problem appears if i try change program (not everytime) or if i try to change program after period of time. Using Windows 7 and SKYSTAR USB 2 HD CI. Any suggestions what i am doing wrong?

Regards Martin
I have a request for this add-on
If the tuner is used by the service to do a planned recording, it's not possible to switch (because the tuner is used IPTV) In DVBViewer, when you change the channel, the app inform the user with a popup (tuner is used by the service) and goes to the recording channel
French Kodi translator on Weblate
Hi a quick question. Now that DVBViewer 5 lets the recording service take control of all recordings, is there then a way to get timeshift working somehow?
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR12