• 4(current)
Release CU LRC Lyrics
Thanks, now I can submit AWXi update Smile
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
The script does not work for me., here is the snippet from xbmc.log:

Code:
12:27:15 T:3007047488   ERROR: Control 101 in window 13001 has been asked to focus, but it can't
12:27:15 T:2740923200  NOTICE: Thread CFileCache start, auto delete: false
12:27:15 T:3007047488   ERROR: Control 110 in window 13001 has been asked to focus, but it can't
12:27:19 T:3007047488   ERROR: Control 101 in window 13001 has been asked to focus, but it can't
12:27:19 T:2617596736  NOTICE: Thread CFileCache start, auto delete: false
12:27:19 T:2799692608   ERROR: EXCEPTION: Unknown control type for python
12:27:19 T:2799692608   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.RuntimeError'>
                                            Error Contents: Unknown control type for python
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.cu.lrclyrics/resources/lib/gui.py", line 397, in onPlayBackStarted
                                                self.function( 2 )
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.cu.lrclyrics/resources/lib/gui.py", line 355, in myPlayerChanged
                                                self.show_lyrics(lyrics)
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.cu.lrclyrics/resources/lib/gui.py", line 265, in show_lyrics
                                                self.show_control( 110 )
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.cu.lrclyrics/resources/lib/gui.py", line 105, in show_control
                                                self.getControl( 101 ).setVisible( controlId == 100 )
                                            RuntimeError: Unknown control type for python
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
12:27:21 T:3007047488   ERROR: Control 101 in window 13001 has been asked to focus, but it can't
12:27:23 T:3007047488   ERROR: ClearBlock: Trying to clear non existent block /home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.cu.lrclyrics
12:27:24 T:2732530496  NOTICE: Thread Background Loader start, auto delete: false
12:27:25 T:2799692608   ERROR: Failed to run the gc to clean up after running prior to shutting down the Interpreter /home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.cu.lrclyrics/default.py
12:27:25 T:2799692608 WARNING: The python script "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.cu.lrclyrics/default.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: Window,WindowXMLDialog,Player
12:27:29 T:2732530496  NOTICE: Thread Background Loader start, auto delete: false
12:27:49 T:2732530496  NOTICE: Previous line repeats 2 times.
12:27:49 T:2732530496  NOTICE: Thread CMusicInfoScanner start, auto delete: false
12:28:09 T:2732530496  NOTICE: Previous line repeats 1 times.
Vero 4k+ | OSMC Kodi 19.1
Sony KD-65A1
(2013-01-30, 13:31)Bobby Blixberg Wrote: here is the snippet from xbmc.log:

nice, but where's the full Debug Log?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Here it is:
http://pastebin.com/VuAD2weD

But this looks like an issue with the skin Aeon Nox, with Confluence everything is fine.

EDIT: There's a fix for this...
Vero 4k+ | OSMC Kodi 19.1
Sony KD-65A1
this script is amazing andwas all i was looking for, the advantage of both scripts in once.

All is working ok for except one thing, no lyrics are saved , it creates the artist folder but the lyric file isn't created.

IS it a known issue
(2013-02-01, 17:56)sarakha63 Wrote: this script is amazing andwas all i was looking for, the advantage of both scripts in once.

All is working ok for except one thing, no lyrics are saved , it creates the artist folder but the lyric file isn't created.

IS it a known issue

thanx for the headsup!

i probably broke something in the last update.
looking into it...
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2013-02-01, 19:34)ronie Wrote:
(2013-02-01, 17:56)sarakha63 Wrote: this script is amazing andwas all i was looking for, the advantage of both scripts in once.

IS it a known issue

thanx for the headsup!

i probably broke something in the last update.
looking into it...
yes I get the same, also shouldn't it make more sense to have option to save lyrics in Album folder not Artist ?

I placed pull request on github.
Contribution is adding two lyrics scrapers based on two Korean sites.
Let me know your request or opinion after review.
Love this script. Easily replaced the existing LRC Lyric add-on. Particularly like it's success in finding lyrics, and showing CU lyrics when it's doesn't have LRC available.

Anyhow, I just noticed that very recently it stopped saving lyrics. I check the path and the switch for saving lyrics, and everything appears to be in order. I don't recall touching the settings for some time. Are lyrics still being saved for others out there?
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
(2013-02-17, 20:11)curtis-r Wrote: Love this script. Easily replaced the existing LRC Lyric add-on. Particularly like it's success in finding lyrics, and showing CU lyrics when it's doesn't have LRC available.

Anyhow, I just noticed that very recently it stopped saving lyrics. I check the path and the switch for saving lyrics, and everything appears to be in order. I don't recall touching the settings for some time. Are lyrics still being saved for others out there?

fix is on it's way ;-)
(2013-02-07, 12:57)hojel Wrote: I placed pull request on github.
Contribution is adding two lyrics scrapers based on two Korean sites.
Let me know your request or opinion after review.

v1.0.4 - add Korean scraper(Alsong, GomAudio), credit for hojel
(2013-02-17, 20:35)ronie Wrote:
(2013-02-17, 20:11)curtis-r Wrote: Love this script. Easily replaced the existing LRC Lyric add-on. Particularly like it's success in finding lyrics, and showing CU lyrics when it's doesn't have LRC available.

fix is on it's way ;-)
with recent update lyrics are saved but not in the artist folder ? ...or perhaps I misunderstood 'save lyrics files in the artist folder' setting ? I'd expect lyrics would be saved in the media location artist folder not in the ...\userdata\addon_data\script.cu.lrclyrics\lyrics artist folder ?

If so would it be possible to have option to save lyrics in the %album% folder with the songs ?

e.g.

../Arctic Monkeys/
  • /Suck it and see (2011)/
    • 09. Piledriver Waltz.mp3
      09. Piledriver Waltz.lrc
      ...etc

(2013-02-20, 09:51)crni Wrote: with recent update lyrics are saved but not in the artist folder ? ...or perhaps I misunderstood 'save lyrics files in the artist folder' setting ? I'd expect lyrics would be saved in the media location artist folder not in the ...\userdata\addon_data\script.cu.lrclyrics\lyrics artist folder ?

If so would it be possible to have option to save lyrics in the %album% folder with the songs ?

e.g.

../Arctic Monkeys/
      09. Piledriver Waltz.lrc
      ...etc

we indeed don't save the lyrics where the mp3's are.
the reason for this was explained here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1265117

i don't know if there's any way to work around this limitation,
but don't mind spending some time on it.

currently the settings creates separate artists folders within the addon_data directory.

as for the requests to also take the album name into account,
i like the idea, but again i'm unsure whether this could lead to problems somewhere.. in some cases.

@taxigps: do you think it's ok to spend some time on trying to add all of this?
(2013-02-21, 02:36)ronie Wrote:
(2013-02-20, 09:51)crni Wrote: with recent update lyrics are saved but not in the artist folder ? ...or perhaps I misunderstood 'save lyrics files in the artist folder' setting ? I'd expect lyrics would be saved in the media location artist folder not in the ...\userdata\addon_data\script.cu.lrclyrics\lyrics artist folder ?

e.g.

../Arctic Monkeys/
      09. Piledriver Waltz.lrc
      ...etc

the reason for this was explained here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1265117

currently the settings creates separate artists folders within the addon_data directory.

i like the idea, but again i'm unsure whether this could lead to problems somewhere.. in some cases.

I'll try to add a setting to save in song directory.
(2013-02-21, 03:33)taxigps Wrote:
(2013-02-21, 02:36)ronie Wrote:

e.g.

../Arctic Monkeys/
      09. Piledriver Waltz.lrc
      ...etc

I'll try to add a setting to save in song directory.

that would be great tnx
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CU LRC Lyrics1