• 34(current)
WIP Avalon
(2013-03-04, 07:26)reazorFX Wrote: The work on Avalon is resumed.
I have a little break but now I have new ideas and inspiring. Nod

cheers
reazorFX

Glad to hear that! Avalon kicks some serious ass!
(2013-03-04, 12:55)pettson3816 Wrote:
(2013-03-04, 07:26)reazorFX Wrote: The work on Avalon is resumed.
I have a little break but now I have new ideas and inspiring. Nod

cheers
reazorFX

Glad to hear that! Avalon kicks some serious ass!

Big Grin

Avalon get a big change, all codes and image will be rework. The code structure will revised and new sort.
First I will make a Avalon "light" Version with the new code then I´ll include the other addition.

Why this all? The most Image are from the orginal Avalon Git Version. Now I have also the PSD Files (thx joost), some grafics will be on Adobe resized and not on the XBMC code (more prevormens). Also I can make faster some Themes on Photoshop.
Some Dialogs layouts will be change .... etc.

I hope I can post nearly news and some pics

cheers
reazorFX
reazorFX any new views for tv/movies to?
reazor: Sounds promising!
Hi
Congratulation for your work. I like this skin because in my opinion is really light.
I have a question: i like so much the button of the trailer. Green is available, red if is not. I have a lot of movie with double audio o more. There is a way to create a similar button: green if the movie has more than one audio track, red if is avalable only one audio track?
(2013-03-05, 10:43)Bkam Wrote: reazorFX any new views for tv/movies to?

Yes it also planed.

(2013-03-06, 16:39)magico77 Wrote: Hi
Congratulation for your work. I like this skin because in my opinion is really light.
I have a question: i like so much the button of the trailer. Green is available, red if is not. I have a lot of movie with double audio o more. There is a way to create a similar button: green if the movie has more than one audio track, red if is avalable only one audio track?

thx mate, I'll see what I can do.
Thanks dude
Here a first look of Avalon rework:

Here some news:

- In the homemenu have some small changes, rss bar have a icon and a black overlay the menu button are now dark.
- The scan dialog have a rotatied busy image, the global dialog have a "i" icon.
- Other dialosgs like the select are reworked.
- New homemenu fanart

Current I´m trending more to the darker background, what do you think?

cheers
dark background Nod
will it be possibly get homemenu fanart from recent movies that are shown , like it is in the aeon nox skin?
(2013-03-10, 13:55)blu5 Wrote: dark background Nod

like this Wink

(2013-03-10, 14:00)Bkam Wrote: will it be possibly get homemenu fanart from recent movies that are shown , like it is in the aeon nox skin?

you mean the lot of cover in a case with the new movies... why not ... it come todo list
Avalon Reload:

I have add a imgur album with some pics on first pace.

-Page 1-
Yea as that Smile thx alot mate , I like to have my new tv serie and movies as fanart on the home screen Smile
Will it change on a intervall like every 3-5s ?

anyway you are doing a really nice job with both your skin mate Smile
Looks great the new Avalon Reload. Did you have time to fix the font problem with some accent's letter?
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Avalon20