• 25(current)
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC
Yeah man, I'll try and replace it again.
gimmie a sec

(2013-03-16, 03:16)syborg Wrote:
(2013-03-16, 02:54)jjmucker Wrote: Hi Syborg. Im still not having any favourites appearing when adding your launchers file. Perhaps im doing something wrong, I must be. Am i simply copy/paste your launchers code into a wordpad document and naming it launchers.xml and adding it to that folder?
Is that it?

sorry for the noob question

Take the launchers-cacheissue.xml and rename to launchers.xml and copy to

\[YourName]\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.program.advanced.launcher

Bear in mind this will copy over the current launchers.xml so back this up.

Then in Xbmc go into advanced launcher and all the channels should be there - favourite each one of these launchers - press c on the keyboard then add to favourites for all of them individually.
This should automatically link to the EPG channels but if not you will be able to choose the favourites you have made.
Well that's how it should work!

(2013-03-16, 03:14)jjmucker Wrote: Ok I think i may have got it, I forgot to readd the favourites.
But now, anytime I click on ANY channel, Its just Sky1 thats coming up?

Did you replace the previous skygocache.bat with my new one?

Yeah, replaced it again. everytime it just goes to sky1
(2013-03-16, 03:20)jjmucker Wrote: Yeah man, I'll try and replace it again.
gimmie a sec

(2013-03-16, 03:16)syborg Wrote:
(2013-03-16, 02:54)jjmucker Wrote: Hi Syborg. Im still not having any favourites appearing when adding your launchers file. Perhaps im doing something wrong, I must be. Am i simply copy/paste your launchers code into a wordpad document and naming it launchers.xml and adding it to that folder?
Is that it?

sorry for the noob question

Take the launchers-cacheissue.xml and rename to launchers.xml and copy to

\[YourName]\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.program.advanced.launcher

Bear in mind this will copy over the current launchers.xml so back this up.

Then in Xbmc go into advanced launcher and all the channels should be there - favourite each one of these launchers - press c on the keyboard then add to favourites for all of them individually.
This should automatically link to the EPG channels but if not you will be able to choose the favourites you have made.
Well that's how it should work!

(2013-03-16, 03:14)jjmucker Wrote: Ok I think i may have got it, I forgot to readd the favourites.
But now, anytime I click on ANY channel, Its just Sky1 thats coming up?

Did you replace the previous skygocache.bat with my new one?

Yeah, replaced it again. everytime it just goes to sky1

If you go into the advance launcher and launch from there do you get the same issue?
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Yeah mate
(2013-03-16, 03:25)jjmucker Wrote: Yeah mate

Hmm...weird.

Could you go into the advanced launcher and pick any of the channels. Press c then go to edit launcher then advanced modifications. Check what the modify arguments is set to. if you could tell me what it is and what channel.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Sky Sports 1 is 409, interestingly, each arguments corrisponds to their unique channel ( i think )
sky sports 2 is 418
(2013-03-16, 03:48)jjmucker Wrote: Sky Sports 1 is 409, interestingly, each arguments corrisponds to their unique channel ( i think )
sky sports 2 is 418

This is correct this argument is how the advanced launcher selects the channel.
If this all ok then it must be the bat file. Could you open the bat file and post it here.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
echo off

RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 8 (Deletes Temporary Internet Files Only)

Start skygo.exe

RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 8 (Deletes Temporary Internet Files Only)
sorry my bad - gave you the link to the old bat file. Here is the correct one.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12292059/skygocache.bat

replace the one you have with this one and you should be good.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Amazing mate. That's me sorted. Thanks alot for helping me buddy.
Now all i have to do now is follow your instructions to have it update the listings automatically Smile
(2013-03-16, 04:06)jjmucker Wrote: Amazing mate. That's me sorted. Thanks alot for helping me buddy.
Now all i have to do now is follow your instructions to have it update the listings automatically Smile

Glad to help and happy we got there! I will keep working on a better solution but this at least gets you working.
Fyi - this deletes the Internet cache every channel launch so if you use Internet explorer as your browser you will lose all your history, saved passwords etc - so I would recommend getting a new default browser and use IE just for skygo.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
I'm well happy with this. Now I can watch espn thanks to my girlfriends mum and dads sky account. ( we don't have espn at home ) so we use their skygo account ;-)

Yes I use Firefox so that's no problem at all. What would be cool, and I think I saw you me mentioning it is to have Tvcatchup and skygo all in the one EPG. That's insane :-)
(2013-03-16, 04:34)jjmucker Wrote: I'm well happy with this. Now I can watch espn thanks to my girlfriends mum and dads sky account. ( we don't have espn at home ) so we use their skygo account ;-)

Yes I use Firefox so that's no problem at all. What would be cool, and I think I saw you me mentioning it is to have Tvcatchup and skygo all in the one EPG. That's insane :-)

Have you tested all the channels did you have to add any streams yourself?

Yeah tvcatchup integration is possible - will write a full guide soon but its pretty straight forward.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Hi, Yes most seemed to work straight away, although I cant seem to see the FX channel, when I go into favorites, It isn't there?
I also sometimes get a script error just as its about to log me in, not that much of a big deal as i just back button out and it generally works second time round, just really weird?

Oh, and when i click on sky sports news, all it does is fade out to black, then nothing.
(2013-03-16, 14:00)jjmucker Wrote: Hi, Yes most seemed to work straight away, although I cant seem to see the FX channel, when I go into favorites, It isn't there?
I also sometimes get a script error just as its about to log me in, not that much of a big deal as i just back button out and it generally works second time round, just really weird?

Oh, and when i click on sky sports news, all it does is fade out to black, then nothing.

FX is now rebranded to Fox should be in the list.
Yeah I've had the same error - not had when I've had a chance to look into it further tho. Next time I get I will investigate more!
I've check the sky sport news too - when I get in the house.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
(2013-03-16, 14:13)syborg Wrote:
(2013-03-16, 14:00)jjmucker Wrote: Hi, Yes most seemed to work straight away, although I cant seem to see the FX channel, when I go into favorites, It isn't there?

FX is now rebranded to Fox should be in the list.
Yeah I've had the same error - not had when I've had a chance to look into it further tho. Next time I get I will investigate more!
I've check the sky sport news too - when I get in the house.

Excellent. Smile
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC4