• 21(current)
[RELEASE] Ace
(2013-04-01, 14:41)Omegatron Wrote: Nice changes, but im still missing the extrafanart path fix when playing music (no extrafanart appears from the artist in main menu)

In version 1.3.2 this was improved, in full screen I say. Main menu not have support to extrafanart.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Hi Marcos, excellent work and great skin. One question, is there a way to change the transparency of the main menu bar on the left when using the vertical menu ?
Still having issues with being able to start a TV show (or change) from the EPG. Would love to have this fixed as it's really the only think keeping me from changing from Nox. Beautiful skin.
@ugotd8, yes, look in skin settings, item Colors, have one option for transparency control.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2013-04-02, 00:04)Wanilton Wrote: @ugotd8, yes, look in skin settings, item Colors, have one option for transparency control.

Thanks, I tried that and it does change the transparency of the panels, but I can't seem to figure out how to change the transparency of the main menu background.
(2013-04-01, 00:05)jinux Wrote:
(2013-03-31, 18:49)schumi2004 Wrote:
(2013-03-31, 17:20)jinux Wrote: Smart playlist ? nope

I have set a folder that is called, kids movies. In that folder are folders with all the movies. In each movie folder there is a folder.jpg and a fanart.jpg.

Made kids movies as a favorite, and put it on the homescreen, between films and series.

Still on Aeon Nox, where the fanart for non library stuff wirks oke, pitty though, real nice ACE skin.

I will have a look at the smart playlist thingy. Thanks anyway.

Smart playlist are very easy.
Add all your files to video library (main and kids movies)

Place these files in /userdata/playlist/video
kids.xsp
movies.xsp

Check with GUI how they are made.
(Open Movies Submenu, select Videos, Playlists and edit copy/pasted files or create like described below)

Explanation:
For regular movies i have a playlist Movies with argument path doesnotcontain value kids (my video location has kids in it same like you have)
For kids movies i have a playlist Movies with argument path contains value kids
Add new main menu VPLAYLIST items and disable Movie item

Done.

Oke, tried the smart playlist thing. Added the kids movies to the library. Tried making the smart playlist and all but i think it is way too devious to make it work. I just want my favorites to show the fanart.jpg and folder.jpg. Just like in all the other skins.

By the way, if i go to files and select the folder kids then the fanart works, but only when there is a playlist called kids.xp when i remove the kids playlist and go back to files then no fanart anymore in the folder kids. Very strange. Pitty it is such a nice skin.

Please make fanart work when selecting a favorite in the home menu. This playlist thing is way too difficult. Making a folder as favorite and put it on the homescreen is very easy. Also when a new movie is added to the folder kids it is automaticly in the favorite too. with a playlist i have to add the new movie to the playlist again. Or the playlist thing is so freakin difficult that i do not have the time to figure such a simple thing out. back to nox again Undecided Also my movie library is f*cked up now. The kids movies are all black and oooooo....... what have i doneHuh? excuse my language.

Oke restoring movie library now....
Resetting library is just as easy as adding them to it.
Remove source from content/scraper from folder you want to have removed.
Select Clean library from Video settings menu.
(2013-04-01, 14:06)MarcosQui Wrote: Hello all, Ace 1.3.2 available in Google Drive (for test only)

Current changelog:

Added: View LandScapeX.
Added: View Sets.
Added: Media Case for Movie Sets, all views.
Added: Movie Sets - Case customization in case selector.
Added: Support to tag "3d" to make Media Case it more compatible with the .mkv names.
Added: Option to disable Audio and Subtitile Flags.
Added: Option to disable Clearlogo and Clearart in all views.
Added: Removed support to Movie Sets script, added support to ExtendedInfo Script - by phil65
Changed: Pulse LED in main menu to static LED.
Changed: Video Full Screen in Pause - Option 'Hide Furniture' now hides all items.
Fixed: Missing Fanart for Sets. (thanks to CutSickAss)
Fixed: Missing submenu Video Node Item in Favorite Menu.
Fixed: Some errors in Smart Kiosk.
Fixed: Top menu access in touch screen devices.
Fixed: Minor layout details.

i see that a "disable capitalizing" option didn't make it to that release. was CutSickAss right that it's kind o f a trademark and you don't want to add an option ?
see the difference here:
Kodi 18.7 on Windows 10 (2x)/FireTV Stick (5x)/Android (2x) | MariaDB 5 on Synology Diskstation DS115/DS216+II
(2013-03-29, 14:52)seb0p Wrote: Is it possible to set the Info Line inverted like it's possible under the movie section?

I can't recognize the age logo.

Any help how i can do this?

greetz seb0p
HTPC
Kodi: 15.1 Isengard
Mainboard with CPU: MSI E350IA-E45,
RAM: Kingston ValueRAM 4GB DDR3 Kit (KVR1066D3S8N7K2/4G)
HDD: 64GB SSD Samsung MZ-7PC064D
Case: C+ CS-160 Mini-ITX
Hi Guys
Having dramas trying to setup concerts menu, I know there were issues with AEON MQ4
I press Concerts and it says add content in add videos, so I add the source (Concerts directory) it then asks what is the content, So i choose Music Video and it gives only scraper option of theaudiodb to which it states cannot connect to remote serverHuh?
If I try and change the source to movies it scrapes but then tells me the directory is empty when i press the concerts tab pn the main menu..
What gives, anyone else come across this or know what I may have done wrongHuh?
in live tv mode, could you improve "C" channel list EPG colour?

i see tv from 3 to 4 meters in a 42" TV and i can't see what's current on in each channel.
Only if i put BAR in channel colour changes and i'm able to see it.

a channel list "C" i find perfect it's "transparecy SKIN" list.

something you would see in a receiver. could be bigger, but it's ok like that.
Wink 
@MarcosQui, I would just like to say THANK YOU for all your hard work and dedication to this project.

I tried it out for the first time today on 12.1 and my mind is blown. I also read through the thread and truly admire your professionalism too. My HTPC looks amazing, especially with the customization. (apart from the flashing blue LED, but I'll gladly wait for 1.3.2+ to make it to the repos)

I would also like to resonate some of Jame5Bond's feedback apart from the Font, I particularly love it!

Once again... Amazing stuff!!!
(2013-04-02, 09:38)dt2510 Wrote: i see that a "disable capitalizing" option didn't make it to that release. was CutSickAss right that it's kind o f a trademark and you don't want to add an option ?
see the difference here:

By default I always keep the titles in capital letters, is a way to differentiate the title from caption. My choice.
I have no intention to include an option to turn on and off so it is easier change everything at once, but ... I can not adapt the skin to personal taste of each user, it is impossible to please everyone.

If most users think it is better to keep the titles without caps, I change, otherwise continues as is.

Visit my website
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
(2013-04-02, 11:07)crazy-c Wrote: Hi Guys
Having dramas trying to setup concerts menu, I know there were issues with AEON MQ4
I press Concerts and it says add content in add videos, so I add the source (Concerts directory) it then asks what is the content, So i choose Music Video and it gives only scraper option of theaudiodb to which it states cannot connect to remote serverHuh?
If I try and change the source to movies it scrapes but then tells me the directory is empty when i press the concerts tab pn the main menu..
What gives, anyone else come across this or know what I may have done wrongHuh?

Marcos
Are you able to shed any light on this, and also one other thing SETS....I must be just having a blonde moment as theses two items have me stumped.I have followed the following, however when you select SETS it gives me every movie is its own SET....
I suggest you use a modified version of MovieSets that I made for the MQ 4. Works perfectly:

For MovieSets is necessary install this modified version: This script belongs to Frost, I only remove the script that generates dependencies error.
http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/plu....9.5.2.zip

And install this script also:
http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/scr...-1.0.1.zip
For MusicVideos (concerts) use my script adapted from TMDB, works fine.

https://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/me...-3.0.1.zip

For Movie Sets, please, read the changelog for version 1.3.2:

Changed: Removed support to Movie Sets script, added support to ExtendedInfo Script - by phil65

Visit my website
Many thanks Marcos, once again to the rescue Smile
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Ace26