• 133(current)
QUARTZ - Gotham
Perfectly clear and fixed my problem by switching scroll bars from passive to active. Thank you so much.

What does passive actually do?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2013-04-02, 08:19)nickr Wrote: Perfectly clear and fixed my problem by switching scroll bars from passive to active. Thank you so much.

What does passive actually do?

Shows current position but prevents kids from accidentally selecting them and sending shout support requirements my way.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

LOL fair enough.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Hi everyone! This is my first post having recently got xbmc running on my pi. I have been trying loads of skins (as i'm sure everyone does with their new toy) and am loving Quartz! There are a few things I have not been able to work out compared to the default Confluence and having read through the thread and searched the forums hope someone can help.

First is I can't find a way to get SpotiMC add on into the music menu or ideally on the shelf above the menu. I do not use the pi for any music library as I access all my music from Spotify premium and iTunes match in the cloud (which I can find no add on for yet).

Second is can I get the weather menu on the main shelf like it is on Confluence and ideally displaying in the top left corner at all times?

Many thanks for the great work!
Good idea to have weather all the time on top left Smile opposite of time.

To add it optional on quartz settings...
(2013-03-30, 22:07)MasterSiep Wrote: Hi,

On my home screen I have 4 options. Movies-TVshows-Video-XBMC.

Under XBMC I only have settings. However, sometimes when I scroll
from left to right and the "cursor" comes on XBMC, the blue highlighted square is
not on settings, but on a invisible option under Settings. When I click up (it is now on settings)
and then down again, the invisible blue highlighted square is gone and the "cursor" doesn't go there anymore.

Does this story make sense to you? Do you understand what I mean?

It's not really trouble, but I like a smooth view, and this sucks a bit. Sad

Thx in advance

I've also witnessed this happen.
Just updated to 4.1.2. Thanks.

See that the skin icon is still Quartz 3.
Also noticed that in the xbmc tab, there is still no "update library".
Are you planning this for the near future?
Hej,
Pecinko, can you please add date and version on the latest build of Quartz in the first post so we can keep track with updates?

Thanks,
S@
(2013-04-19, 10:36)skullmonkey Wrote: Hej,
Pecinko, can you please add date and version on the latest build of Quartz in the first post so we can keep track with updates?

Thanks,
S@

I will try not to forget but since Quartz is in official repo you should be notified by XBMC when new ver is available?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-04-19, 13:22)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-04-19, 10:36)skullmonkey Wrote: Hej,

Thanks,
S@

I will try not to forget but since Quartz is in official repo you should be notified by XBMC when new ver is available?

It is? Then nvm :D
It should work automaticly.

Thanx,
S@
Is it possible to customize the shelf?

For example I'd prefer the "in progress" tv shows instead of the recently added episodes

Great skin. Love the functionality driven organization and the sense that it is something completely different than the confluence-type style skins.
Currently I am still considering using either Quartz or Xeebo as my main skin.
(2013-04-23, 23:19)madcow Wrote: Is it possible to customize the shelf?

For example I'd prefer the "in progress" tv shows instead of the recently added episodes

Great skin. Love the functionality driven organization and the sense that it is something completely different than the confluence-type style skins.
Currently I am still considering using either Quartz or Xeebo as my main skin.

Go for Xeebo, it has more customization possibilities for shelf items.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Love this skin but I cannot seem to find a way to turn off stacking.
(2013-04-27, 06:48)Spiral79 Wrote: Love this skin but I cannot seem to find a way to turn off stacking.

Well, that option might be missing from the skin....
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Ya, I dug around but could not find it. So I settled on just renaming the couple of problem files.

Thanks for responding.
  • 133(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Gotham12