• 11(current)
WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags
Hi,

Download this Aeon Nox 4.0 Extras Downloader

And download videolangauge script from the menu.
Since I updated to the 15-04 release, I get a big empty box on my home screen, overlaying about 60% of the screen.

Once I am out of the home-screen (e.g. by going into movies, system or tv shows) the big box disappears and I get the normal backgrounds again. Returning to the home screen introduces the box again.

The problem persists even after uninstalling/installing Aeon Nox and applying the mod again. This box does not appear in a vanilla Aeon Nox.

Any ideas what I can do about it?

ps. I am unsure of how to post a screenshot of this, I am running XBMCbuntu 12.1.
@Werewolf

and if you have installed the script and there is no language flag then play the movie one time for some seconds and then you will have the flags
(2013-04-23, 12:19)Basekid Wrote: Since I updated to the 15-04 release, I get a big empty box on my home screen, overlaying about 60% of the screen.

Once I am out of the home-screen (e.g. by going into movies, system or tv shows) the big box disappears and I get the normal backgrounds again. Returning to the home screen introduces the box again.

The problem persists even after uninstalling/installing Aeon Nox and applying the mod again. This box does not appear in a vanilla Aeon Nox.

ps. I am unsure of how to post a screenshot of this, I am running XBMCbuntu 12.1.

delete both the Aeon-Nox-master folder and the skin.aeon.nox Folder and the aeon nox zip file in addons/packages/ and reinstall the latest aeon nox nightly ( https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox ) and reapply the mod.
You should be fine then.
(2013-04-23, 14:16)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2013-04-23, 12:19)Basekid Wrote: Since I updated to the 15-04 release, I get a big empty box on my home screen, overlaying about 60% of the screen.

delete both the Aeon-Nox-master folder and the skin.aeon.nox Folder and the aeon nox zip file in addons/packages/ and reinstall the latest aeon nox nightly ( https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox ) and reapply the mod.
You should be fine then.

Cheers, this fixed itSmile

Thanks!
(2013-04-22, 10:33)komarto Wrote: Hi,

Download this Aeon Nox 4.0 Extras Downloader

And download videolangauge script from the menu.

(2013-04-23, 13:05)Eisi2005 Wrote: @Werewolf

and if you have installed the script and there is no language flag then play the movie one time for some seconds and then you will have the flags

thaaanx All
Hello

I have quite a few films filmed or produced in South Africa is there any chance of getting a Language Flag for South Africa

Thanks
(2013-04-24, 18:14)mtoddster Wrote: Hello

I have quite a few films filmed or produced in South Africa is there any chance of getting a Language Flag for South Africa

Thanks

can you please look into the nfo files of these south africa movies, i need to know how the country is tagged there so i can name the flag correctly.
Made a Netflix logo (for TV series like House of Cards, Hemlock Grove etc)
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2013-04-26, 23:34)ShadowTek Wrote: Made a Netflix logo (for TV series like House of Cards, Hemlock Grove etc)

thanks, will be added.
(2013-04-26, 16:10)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2013-04-24, 18:14)mtoddster Wrote: Hello

Thanks

can you please look into the nfo files of these south africa movies, i need to know how the country is tagged there so i can name the flag correctly.

They are "South Africa"
Just wanted to add that I finally tried the whole set of flags instead of a selected few and its works great! Thanks!
Works great, only problem i had was displaying the imdb flag. For some reason it was in uppercase.
Here are some gold stars if anyone is interested. Just copy to aeon-master directory and overwrite

http://www.mediafire.com/?qcft9vec7ax88hb
(2013-03-01, 05:25)neurosis13 Wrote: Image

Hello,
How can i obtain this view ?
Thanks.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags19