• 67(current)
[MOD] reFocus BIG v.0.88.6
In the xperience1080 OSD could you add channels button for LIVE TV. And in the Main menu instead of browse on tv show it should go straight to tv show library.
(2013-04-16, 16:24)jasonlcox Wrote: Paul, thanks for you continued work with this skin, really appreciate it.

I've mentioned this problem before, but perhaps you haven't noticed - album covers in the slide view are being cropped along the top and bottom. I've noticed the same problem in the addon section slide view as well - the icons/images are also being cropped. Would you be able to take a look at it?

Hmmm, I haven't notice yet.
Can you please post a screenshot?

(2013-04-18, 18:55)snpyjc Wrote:
(2012-09-05, 20:53)Paul Salem Wrote: [quote='snpyjc' pid='1183922' dateline='1346806128']
I love this skin, I have been using it for the last couple of months now and find it to be the smoothest running and most appealing visually as well. I appreciate the constant and consistent updates as well as the response to requests and criticism. I started using it because I have very poor vision and the large fonts make it easy for me to be able to use as opposed to other skins. One problem I encounter though is with context menus, favourites, etc, the black/grey font on the white background is very difficult for me to read, would it be possible to enable an option to make these appear in the exact inverse (white font on black background) or to make it customizable in some way? Thank you for all of your efforts on this great skin!

Thanks, good point. It is not currently on the plan but I will eventually add a setting to show dialogs using light fonts on dark background, in the same way as the xperience1080 OSD does.

Still using and enjoying this skin. It's been a while since I asked this and was just curious as to whether or not it was any closer to happening. Thanks again for all your work!

It is still on the plan but not for next version.

(2013-04-19, 18:28)bigbodiehard Wrote: In the xperience1080 OSD could you add channels button for LIVE TV. And in the Main menu instead of browse on tv show it should go straight to tv show library.

I have just added the PVR buttons to the xperience OSD on GIT.

As for the TV Shows, the current behavior allows to interact with other options, such as recommended, new episodes, unwatched, etc.
I might allow to go straight to the tv shows library when no other submenus entries are selected.

I am about to release a new version.
Changes on GIT should be final already for this version.
If anyone could test it and report back with bugs that would be great.
Thanks.
I have been fixing a few more bugs.

I will probably upload the new version to the skin's repo along the week if I am not getting feedback from testing the GIT version.

Paul, here are the screenshots you requested.

Album covers are cropped top and bottom in music slide and list views:

The album cover should look like this:

It is also occurring in the add-ons slide view:

But not in the list view:

Thanks Paul.
I've tried changing the opacity to allow the fanart to slightly be visible through the blue background as illustrated in the image below but I cannot get it to work. I've changed the opacity from 10% to 90% and there is never a change. Is there a glitch, has it been disabled, or am I doing something wrong. Please give me any suggestions.

Is there already some news about the new homescreen?
(2013-04-22, 11:50)jasonlcox Wrote: Paul, here are the screenshots you requested.

Album covers are cropped top and bottom in music slide and list views:

The album cover should look like this:

It is also occurring in the add-ons slide view:

But not in the list view:

Thanks Paul.

Thanks for reporting it Jason.
I have fixed it on GIT, so it will be included on next version.

(2013-04-23, 06:42)fonzie Wrote: I've tried changing the opacity to allow the fanart to slightly be visible through the blue background as illustrated in the image below but I cannot get it to work. I've changed the opacity from 10% to 90% and there is never a change. Is there a glitch, has it been disabled, or am I doing something wrong. Please give me any suggestions.

You need to go to the Skin Settings, Homescreen, Customize Backgrounds, and then select the option Enable Global Fanart Background.

(2013-04-23, 12:01)g.scholtens Wrote: Is there already some news about the new homescreen?

Nope, no news. Actually I think Jeroen is working on a new homescreen layout.

I think I will release the new version around tomorrow.
Hopefully I will find the time somehow Smile
You're welcome, Paul. Thanks for the fix, and all your hard work on the skin.
I second that. Thanks mate!
I have just uploaded v.0.88 to the skin's repo.
(2013-04-16, 15:52)Paul Salem Wrote:
(2013-04-06, 11:26)sphere Wrote: Hi,

this Skin has a problem with plugins which set the content-type (using setContent) resulting in e.g. no thumbnails visible. It's easy reproducible using the add-on "Apple Itunes Trailers" (available in the official add-on repository).

Would be nice if this could get fixed.

regards,
sphere

I will get it fixed for next version. Thanks for reporting.

This issue is fixed with the new version, thanks.

regards,
sphere
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Found a few bugs for you.

Weather is listed on home screen even when disabled, but disappears as you scroll to the bottom of the list.

If you go to Skin>Settings>Homescreen, the second line below Customise Home Menu is blank, when you click on it top part of window is also blank.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nvu4exgdxinx7wd/HPY3wSpRyf

p.s. Thanks for all your hard work with this skin. Really appreciate it.
(2013-04-23, 06:42)fonzie Wrote: I've tried changing the opacity to allow the fanart to slightly be visible through the blue background as illustrated in the image below but I cannot get it to work. I've changed the opacity from 10% to 90% and there is never a change. Is there a glitch, has it been disabled, or am I doing something wrong. Please give me any suggestions.

Its not working for me either!
Do what Paul Salem suggested on the previous page. It worked for me.
Hi,
i always used the fanart background. It worked fine until i had a plugin problem this morning. Later the Plugin got updated, but i just have a black background in the main menu, even though "Enable Global Fanart Background" is turned on. I've tried to disable and enable it again... it doen't work.
Any tips?

Thanks
Dennis
  • 67(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] reFocus BIG v.0.88.615