• 54(current)
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)
(2013-05-12, 21:48)jolt Wrote: Hey there,

I have a feature request:

Could you implement an option to set the fanart.tv scapper to a certain language?
For example I would like to set it like this:
Get items in German, if there aren't any, get english items, if there aren't any, get whatever is available.

Also for the cdart it would be cool to set: prefer blu ray cdart, if not available, get dvd cdart

Does MediaElch prefer HD Logos, HD clearart etc. over normal logos, cleartart and so on?

And I just realized that MediaElch doens't get Movie Banners and Movie Thumbs. Any reason for this? Even thou I personally think these items are not that important to have and there aren't that many online, it would still be nice to get the once that are provided by fanart.tv

Any news on the "export movie / tv show list as html" project?

Hi,

I'll add options to set a preferred language for fanart.tv and also a preferred disc type (and fallbacks).
HD Logos and cleararts are already preferred.

Support for movie banners and thumbs is already available in the latest nightlies. Also the export feature is there, I'm just looking for someone who want's to create an export skin.
Awesome!

Sounds like I have to make a little donation after the next release Angel
"Have you added this shows in XBMC before you downloaded the images? XBMC is not picking up later added fanart or season art. You have to remove the whole show in XBMC and add it again. There's also a thread about it mentioning the addon "Artwork Downloader" to solve the issue for logos and clear arts."

I've tried the Artworkdownloader and that didn't work over the weekend. Will try re-adding all the shows tonight

Oh and thanks for this software - keep up the good work!
(2013-04-11, 12:25)dhead Wrote: Hi Komet.

I'm currently using tinymediamanager and quite happy with it, but I've tested MediaElch and I may encounter an issue.
(v1.5, git bd0b8b7e64addc0de948c85c6bea32e161929f81 <- the forum grabs it as xbmc version)

I'm running Gnome 3.6 (Arch Linux), the language set as English, the region (org.gnome.system.locale) set as he_IL.utf8 (although my locale.conf is en_US.UTF-8).
It seems that MediaElch is using the region value and not the language value when creating the interface is aligned to the right (Hebrew is rtl) and not to the left (English is ltr).

Unless I'm doing something wrong it seems that this is a bug in MediaElch and it should be repeatable with region settings for Arabic spoken countries (and maybe also Persian).

With v1.6 MediaElch gui is aligned correctly, Thanks Komet.
Hi Komet,

Does the Movieset section support Artwork being in a subfolder of the Artwork directory like Movie set Artwork Automator does? I seperate my fanart from my posters but from what i see in the ME config, it just shoves everything in the Artwork directory. It should be added to fully support Movie set Artwork Automator.

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
(2013-05-14, 18:07)saitoh183 Wrote: Hi Komet,

Does the Movieset section support Artwork being in a subfolder of the Artwork directory like Movie set Artwork Automator does? I seperate my fanart from my posters but from what i see in the ME config, it just shoves everything in the Artwork directory. It should be added to fully support Movie set Artwork Automator.

I don't know if I get you right but you want to store your movie set artwork like

.../artwork/moviesets/Avatar Collection.jpg
.../artwork/moviesets/Spider Man Collection.jpg

Is this correct?
(2013-05-14, 18:19)Komet Wrote:

I don't know if I get you right but you want to store your movie set artwork like

Is this correct?

D:\Videos\Moviesets\Fanart\...
D:\Videos\Moviesets\Posters\...

Also just want to know, when using the XBMc update, does it do a full library update or just movies? Because a full library update is very long when you have lots of stuff. I prefer to update my XBMC manually if this is the case

(2013-03-13, 09:38)tparvais Wrote:
(2013-03-12, 21:46)Komet Wrote:
(2013-03-12, 21:12)tparvais Wrote: Hello

One very small suggestion: when you want to configure the path to different video directory, it is impossible to add manually the unc Path. Only browsing the network is impossible

Sometimes, on some networks, the remote server does not appear automatically.

Can you change the "browse for folder" window to enable to write/search manually the folder ?

Thank you

(2013-03-12, 21:43)soonerlater Wrote: I second this.

https://github.com/Komet/MediaElch/issues/303 Wink

cool thanks !

Hello

Was this implemented ? I install the last build 1.6, but this feature is not there ?

And the https://github.com/Komet/MediaElch/issues/303 shows 404 error page...

Thank you !
(2013-05-14, 18:44)saitoh183 Wrote:
(2013-05-14, 18:19)Komet Wrote:

Is this correct?

Also just want to know, when using the XBMc update, does it do a full library update or just movies? Because a full library update is very long when you have lots of stuff. I prefer to update my XBMC manually if this is the case

I need to check this because it's not mentioned here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1312814
If it works I'll add an option later.

MediaElch triggers a full library update, not only movies.

(2013-05-14, 19:05)tparvais Wrote: Hello

Was this implemented ? I install the last build 1.6, but this feature is not there ?

And the https://github.com/Komet/MediaElch/issues/303 shows 404 error page...

Thank you !

It's there, somehow. Just add some other folder, double click the entry and enter another path.
(2013-05-14, 21:26)Komet Wrote:
(2013-05-14, 18:44)saitoh183 Wrote:
(2013-05-14, 18:19)Komet Wrote: I don't know if I get you right but you want to store your movie set artwork like

Is this correct?

I need to check this because it's not mentioned here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1312814
If it works I'll add an option later.

MediaElch triggers a full library update, not only movies.

yes it is, under Changelog

- Added setting for subfolder search of artwork folder
- Add lenient filename comparisons when looking for files in artwork folder
- Changed database code to update only existing artwork types

For some reason, MediaElch 1.6 wont pick up the movie Rocky Balboa in my Movie folder. It is an m4v file (Rocky Balboa.m4v) under the Rocky Balboa folder. All other movies on the same drive location have been picked up in MediaElch without any issues.

I have removed the folder, and re-scanned the drive, then added the folder back and re-scanned, but this made no difference.
Hey, I found another "feature" Smile

If you have the German settings, but english scrapper, it also puts "Die" from "Die Hard" as gramatical Article at the Back "Hard 2, Die"
Maybe here you can make it depending from the Language?

Gruesse
Actually, I've found a few other Movies that cannot be "Found" by MediaElch...

Batman Begins - BluRay\BDMV (typical BluRay copy to Hard Drive)
Batman Forever (1995)\Batman Forever.m4v (also tried renaming it to .mp4) and scanned without the Date also.
Batman & Robin (1997)\Batman & Robin.m4v (also tried renaming it to .mp4) and scanned without the Date also.
(2013-05-18, 15:29)Poncho Wrote: Hey, I found another "feature" :)

If you have the German settings, but english scrapper, it also puts "Die" from "Die Hard" as gramatical Article at the Back "Hard 2, Die"
Maybe here you can make it depending from the Language?

Gruesse

This would require to guess the language of the title. The title could also be "Die Hard" when using a "german" scraper. So that's not really possible...

(2013-05-19, 01:12)Powerhouse Wrote: Actually, I've found a few other Movies that cannot be "Found" by MediaElch...

Batman Begins - BluRay\BDMV (typical BluRay copy to Hard Drive)
Batman Forever (1995)\Batman Forever.m4v (also tried renaming it to .mp4) and scanned without the Date also.
Batman & Robin (1997)\Batman & Robin.m4v (also tried renaming it to .mp4) and scanned without the Date also.

It would be helpful if you could send me a complete list of all contents in this source. If you're on Linux or Mac OS the output of "find /path/to/your/movies" would be great.
Unfortunately I am using Windows 7 x64. The Drive contains a mix of BluRay movies (in BDMV sub-folders), DVD movies (Video_TS sub-folders), and a few that contain *.m4v files. There is nothing else on the drive (only movies), each of which is in it's own folder.

I have even copied the moviename.nfo file of *.m4v movies that were picked up in MediaElch, to each of the non-working movies (and just changed the name of the file to match, and the first few lines of the NFO to match the movie also), and still MediaElch wouldn't pick up the movie.

If there was a way to make MediaElch find a folder, and do a search with the Movie or TV database on that folder to add it in to MediaElch manually, that would probably remove these types of issues.
  • 54(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)9