• 8(current)
[FORK] PseudoTV with LiveTV Channel Types
Lunatix,

Any closer to an official release? Still dying to get to this work. My efforts to resolve the syncing issue with the EPG have been useless, so I have it shelved for now.

Thanks for all that you have done.
(2013-04-29, 19:28)XvMMvX Wrote: Lunatix,

Any closer to an official release? Still dying to get to this work. My efforts to resolve the syncing issue with the EPG have been useless, so I have it shelved for now.

Thanks for all that you have done.

Sorry no eta, really don't want to release till I fix EPG sync issue... time is limited... Let me know your system specs perhaps you can alpha test for me
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
The test system would be my main rig:

i5 Ivy bridge
Windows 7
Frodo
16gig ram
SSD
670GTX

Let me know if you want me to test anything, would be more than happy to.
(2013-04-28, 03:37)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-04-27, 20:15)EZ1976 Wrote:
(2013-04-24, 22:49)Lunatixz Wrote: currently only hdhomerun, I'm working on adding native vlc support so if the tuner is support by vlc you can use this fork...

thanks mate.
i am using openelec so i dont know if i can run vlc of it.
so from what i understand it will have to be run under windows?

VLC works with Linux... you will have to read up on if it can be installed to openelec... perhaps someone made a package for it already... who knows...

at the moment i've only tested my work with windows, but I don't see a reason why it wouldn't work with other OS's that you can install VLC too....

I just did a quick google search, check this out (didn't read it) might be helpful...
http://openelec.tv/forum/71-pvr-live-tv/...nstall-vlc

in that case may i offer my setup as a beta test machine when you have vlc support ready?
UPDATE....

Finalize some changes, and cleaning up some code... Dropped a few planned changes because they were redundant...

As of now, the 24/7 Channel type was added, this will let the user pick a strm from within ptvs channel manager, then the channel will build no need for nfos...
made some minor changes when queuing strms...

EPG sync hasn't been resolved, when I get some free time I will investigate further...
Great news, was waiting to hear that.
Can I be alpha/beta tester, please?
Although I have spent a lot of times creating nfo's etc. but still can't wait to try this option out.
(2013-05-24, 06:46)Lunatixz Wrote: UPDATE....

Finalize some changes, and cleaning up some code... Dropped a few planned changes because they were redundant...

As of now, the 24/7 Channel type was added, this will let the user pick a strm from within ptvs channel manager, then the channel will build no need for nfos...
made some minor changes when queuing strms...

EPG sync hasn't been resolved, when I get some free time I will investigate further...
Click on the + sign below If I have helped you
I need someone with a vlc compatible tuner to test vlc Support for live tv... If u have windows, and u r computer, xbmc and vlc knowledgeable pm me...

SPOT FILLED!!
Lunatixz,

Does the 24/7 Channel type mean that I can choose my HDHonerun stream for say CBS and it will just population with "CBS" in the guide infomation.

That is great news and we are one step closer.

Any I could download a latest build and test that out.

I would also like to do a little testing with the EPG sync issue. I noticed something on the "non" fork build about how it populates the content into the channels.

Great work!! Much appreciated.
(2013-05-25, 22:11)XvMMvX Wrote: Lunatixz,

Does the 24/7 Channel type mean that I can choose my HDHonerun stream for say CBS and it will just population with "CBS" in the guide infomation.

That is great news and we are one step closer.

Any I could download a latest build and test that out.

I would also like to do a little testing with the EPG sync issue. I noticed something on the "non" fork build about how it populates the content into the channels.

Great work!! Much appreciated.

Hdhomerun with EPG support was added to angrycamels fork a while back... My mod adds support for other tuners that use VLC and for strm content other than individual movies or episodes... Yes you can chose CBS and it will populate with "CBS" as the EPG info... but wouldn't you want XMLTV EPG info instead Smile which is supported already... My mods are aimed more for strms that don't have xmltv info... like veetle strms... Also by making strm additions easier you could find a livetv strm lets say nbc off the internet and use xmltv to populate the epg info... At some point I will add easy (in PTV channel manager) setup to all mods...
Absolutely I would want EPG info with the HDHomerun streams; however, but there in lies the sync issue with the guide. I was hoping for sort of a stop gap measure of just populating the channel with the network name until you had a chance to work the sync issues out.

Sounds easier with your quick add functionality.

I am still waiting patiently for a full release. I am giddy to have a lineup that consist of my live locals from HDHomerun (with EPG) and my custom created channels.

This will then lead to me kicking UVerse to the curb!
(2013-05-26, 01:34)XvMMvX Wrote: Absolutely I would want EPG info with the HDHomerun streams; however, but there in lies the sync issue with the guide. I was hoping for sort of a stop gap measure of just populating the channel with the network name until you had a chance to work the sync issues out.

I am still waiting patiently for a full release. I am giddy to have a lineup that consist of my live locals from HDHomerun (with EPG) and my custom created channels.

EPG Sync issue is a pain! but I don't see what's causing it... PTV's m3u playlists look correct....
(2013-05-26, 02:36)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-05-26, 01:34)XvMMvX Wrote: Absolutely I would want EPG info with the HDHomerun streams; however, but there in lies the sync issue with the guide. I was hoping for sort of a stop gap measure of just populating the channel with the network name until you had a chance to work the sync issues out.

EPG Sync issue is a pain! but I don't see what's causing it... PTV's m3u playlists look correct....

hi guys.
i had a huge issue with EPG sync - mine was displaying the wrong movie info.
it seems that movie info that was longer than 570 characters were ignored and the epg would display the next movie.
i created a script that trims the info down to size and now the epg is perfect.

when you say you have EPG sync issues, what do you mean?

hi everyone.
played around with my INFO tv overlay files.

anyone wants me to upload them? my movie info is in hebrew but you get the idea.
the movie times on the progress bar move - meaning the elapse time goes up and the remaining movie time goes down.
as you can see, the video and audio info is located under the imdb rating on the bottom left.

Wow... after all my messing around with PTV getting local and strm files to work I find this.. the final piece I was looking for integrating live tv.. here it is.. PERFECT just in time my Mohu Sky came last night and my Dual comes tomorrow...

Can't wait to try this!!!

Let me know if you need help, I've got, what you'd call a software background Wink

(2013-06-10, 17:10)EZ1976 Wrote:
(2013-05-26, 02:36)Lunatixz Wrote:

hi guys.
it seems that movie info that was longer than 570 characters were ignored and the epg would display the next movie.

hi everyone.

anyone wants me to upload them? my movie info is in hebrew but you get the idea.
the movie times on the progress bar move - meaning the elapse time goes up and the remaining movie time goes down.
as you can see, the video and audio info is located under the imdb rating on the bottom left.

Those overlays are awesome.. I'd take them off you!
(2013-06-13, 19:33)blazin912 Wrote: Wow... after all my messing around with PTV getting local and strm files to work I find this.. the final piece I was looking for integrating live tv.. here it is.. PERFECT just in time my Mohu Sky came last night and my Dual comes tomorrow...

Can't wait to try this!!!

Let me know if you need help, I've got, what you'd call a software background Wink

(2013-06-10, 17:10)EZ1976 Wrote:
(2013-05-26, 02:36)Lunatixz Wrote: EPG Sync issue is a pain! but I don't see what's causing it... PTV's m3u playlists look correct....

hi guys.

hi everyone.

Those overlays are awesome.. I'd take them off you!

i will upload them for ya.
created 2 sets. one with bottom info and one with top info

EPG:

skin:
http://www.mediafire.com/?gz4kcmc2xpbdcuc

in the rar file (in the 720p folder) you will see a few xml files
the EPG large fonts and the EPG regular are 2 options that you can see in the pictures above. just rename the ones you want to script.pseudotv.EPG.xml
same goes to script.pseudotv.TVOverlay.xml - just select if you want the top info or bottom info.

the default ones are set to top info and large font EPG.
(ignore the hebrew fonts - i use a hebrew scrapper)

hope you like it
Is it possible to integrate live sports add-ons like starstreams into PTV?
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[FORK] PseudoTV with LiveTV Channel Types2