• 22(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2013-08-07, 17:09)nerdmastax Wrote: i cant get best effort scheduling working anymore, it was working a few days ago on the version right before this one so today i switched versions and have the same issue. jasons psuedotv is working fine for now. ive tried copying over rules manually by xml and even making a bare bones config. anyone else with this issue? also the settings window for psuedotv live is acting very buggy, going into advanced config shows the wrong vaules until you set them back., i have tried uninstalling and deleting both folders.

edit, i have an identical settings2.xml in each folder (ptv and ptv live) and the best effort works fine in the original ptv but not the live.

Not sure what's not working for you...

If you are switching between builds, delete your cache folder.

Can you give me a screenshot of the "buggy" settings window?

Can anyone confirm the two problems? would rather be adding new features then track down possible bugs...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Lunatixz,

Love this add on. Have been wanting to have epg tied to internet tv streams for a long time. Have everything working great. That is when the streams work. Which leads me to my question: Is it possible for you to configure the add on to load the EPG first instead of loading a channel on start up? As you know if a stream is down, then it will fail and you need to press up or down to try and load the next channel/stream.
(2013-08-07, 23:58)mzup Wrote: Lunatixz,

Love this add on. Have been wanting to have epg tied to internet tv streams for a long time. Have everything working great. That is when the streams work. Which leads me to my question: Is it possible for you to configure the add on to load the EPG first instead of loading a channel on start up? As you know if a stream is down, then it will fail and you need to press up or down to try and load the next channel/stream.

I'm working on a URL verifier that will replace bad URLs with working ones...

Should fix all problems related to bad or dead links
Will the url verifier work say when pltv loads can it go thru each url and either disengage that bad channel so the good channels load or will it verify and find a new one on the fly??

Just thought id ask
(2013-08-08, 00:06)j2048b Wrote: Will the url verifier work say when pltv loads can it go thru each url and either disengage that bad channel so the good channels load or will it verify and find a new one on the fly??

Just thought id ask

No... It will run as a background service. Running when PTVL isn't active. It will test URLs and replace dead ones with a unavailable video to indicate a bad channel.

I will also offer a setting2 defrag courtesy of mkurt which should optimize startup.

Can't be done on the fly because my tests indicate it will require 20 min startup times...

Can someone test YouTube features... Works on my end but need it tested by multiple systems
(2013-08-08, 00:11)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-08-08, 00:06)j2048b Wrote: Will the url verifier work say when pltv loads can it go thru each url and either disengage that bad channel so the good channels load or will it verify and find a new one on the fly??

Just thought id ask

No... It will run as a background service. Running when PTVL isn't active. It will test URLs and replace dead ones with a unavailable video to indicate a bad channel.

I will also offer a setting2 defrag courtesy of mkurt which should optimize startup.

Can't be done on the fly because my tests indicate it will require 20 min startup times...

Can someone test YouTube features... Works on my end but need it tested by multiple systems

Thanks luna!! Awesome feature!
(2013-08-08, 00:02)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-08-07, 23:58)mzup Wrote: Lunatixz,

I'm working on a URL verifier that will replace bad URLs with working ones...

Should fix all problems related to bad or dead links

That's sounds really awesome.
Youtube is now working properly. Check it out folks.
(2013-08-05, 02:12)scilz Wrote: this one has alot of stuff added if you read the 1st 3 post you can get a good idea of what. plus he is working on more stuff ..new skin,you can add internet channels easily,you can add home run channels 2 spots for logo so if you want diferent one in the guide then on screen. there is alot more stuff but im tired of typing

The skin is actually done by my friend, it works on normal pseudoTV. Unfortunaly the skin this uses is an early build of the final TheDarkonaut did. The final is a lot more polished and better.

Anyway what example of internet tv can you add? Like sports and main networks? Or more like youtube channels? Would be nice to watch live UFC's and Hockey, football games.
(2013-08-08, 05:28)hewligun Wrote:
(2013-08-05, 02:12)scilz Wrote: this one has alot of stuff added if you read the 1st 3 post you can get a good idea of what. plus he is working on more stuff ..new skin,you can add internet channels easily,you can add home run channels 2 spots for logo so if you want diferent one in the guide then on screen. there is alot more stuff but im tired of typing

The skin is actually done by my friend, it works on normal pseudoTV. Unfortunaly the skin this uses is an early build of the final TheDarkonaut did. The final is a lot more polished and better.

Anyway what example of internet tv can you add? Like sports and main networks? Or more like youtube channels? Would be nice to watch live UFC's and Hockey, football games.

The skin started with Darkonauts old skin, and has been heavily modified from the original... But yes it still maintains the original appearance.,,, Wouldn't say it's unfortunate since this version has internettv specific features which no other PTV skin has... Send me a link to the updated version, if there is something I like... I will add it...
Youtube works great. Thank you for adding it. I have only added Youtube channels thus far, no playlists or users, but channels work great. They do buffer quite a bit though. If I watch the same videos in a browser, or even in the xbmc youtube app, they don't.
(2013-08-08, 16:19)henbone11 Wrote: Youtube works great. Thank you for adding it. I have only added Youtube channels thus far, no playlists or users, but channels work great. They do buffer quite a bit though. If I watch the same videos in a browser, or even in the xbmc youtube app, they don't.

Glad you like it...

I don't have any buffer problems (maybe only a slight delay on load)... Then again I run a highly optimized QOS script on my router, and have optimized my server and htpc to provide smooth media handling...
As stated in my posts buffering has absolutely nothing to do with the program and all to do with your setup and internet connection!
If you are having problems with Youtube Channels buffering all the time try unchecking the "Use YouTube cache servers" option under Settings-Advanced in the YouTube plugin.
i got youtube channel type working great but youtube playlist i cant figure. out can anyone tell me how to turn this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQvQ_WTtd...Yzl2d3NBqa into a youtube playlist channel? so i can have a example
Once the playlist starts playing, there is a value "&list=HuhHuhHuhHuh?" In this particular case, that value is = PLnZzjZySPF5-YhhTZmmkonZYzl2d3NBqa

So:

<setting id="Channel_#_type" value="10" />
<setting id="Channel_#_1" value="PLnZzjZySPF5-YhhTZmmkonZYzl2d3NBqa" />
<setting id="Channel_#_2" value="2" />
<setting id="Channel_#_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_#_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_#_rule_1_opt_1" value="Paranormal Stuff" />
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45