• 116(current)
OS X ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X!
That fixed it nicely. Thank you!
LibreELEC 10.0.4 * ViMediaManager or TinyMediaManager | Raspberry pi 4b
Sharing media from NAS via NFS (optical out to receiver, HDMI to TV) | TV remote with CEC / Bluetooth keyboard
hey Marius

ViMM always freezes (no crash log from ViMM) when i try to get infos for "Mongol - The Rise of Genghis Kahn (2007)", all other Movies are working fine. Using the latest Intel Version on my MBP. Not sure if this is a problem only i have, maybe you could try it with a file.
At what point does it freeze? does it show the progress dialog?

It might be you, fetching information for it seems to work as normal for me, make sure the item is not write protected or busy because it's open somewhere else.
You might also try creating a new folder named "Mongol (2007)", placing the movie file(s) inside it and fetching information for that item.
ViMediaManager - The Best Media Manager for macOS
Agh, the MKV must have been damaged the whole time... it worked with a dummy file... sry Smile

Keep up the good job!
I have a rather minor and esoteric question about episode order for TV shows. I like the show "Firefly", which was only one season long. The network fouled up the schedule and aired the episodes in mixed-up order. The order intended by the creators is the order in the DVD.

theTVdb.com has a page on this issue. Their philosophy is the primary episode order is by air date, but they set up a separate field for DVD episode number to accomodate people with different philosophy.

I can't figure how to make the episodes come up in DVD order. If I number the episodes in DVD order and fetch from scratch, they all have the wrong names and plots. If I number them like TVdb, well, they are in the wrong order.

Is the only solution to humbly ask the esteemed developer for an option to use TVdb's DVD order instead of the main episode number? Big Grin
LibreELEC 10.0.4 * ViMediaManager or TinyMediaManager | Raspberry pi 4b
Sharing media from NAS via NFS (optical out to receiver, HDMI to TV) | TV remote with CEC / Bluetooth keyboard
I wonder about the esteemed part, though I suppose it is the only solution, but I'm not yet sure on how to use DVDOrder and AbsoluteOrder without confusing ViMM about which one is used when.
It is one of my higher priorities to get those two working though, especially with anime support coming, which is generally displayed in AbsoluteOrder.

For now I'm afraid you'll need to use TV ordering and watch those in the order that you prefer.
Searched the thread but didn't see anything - does the program support TV Show .TBN files? I see the screenshots when I view the episodes within ViMediaManager but they don't get saved to the directory - so when I transfer them to the Boxee, I just get cropped show posters instead of episode screens.

Thanks!
ViMM should download .jpg thumbnails for episodes if they're available, does Boxee not support those?
Boxee looks for .tbn (essentially a renamed .jpg). Not sure what the heck TBN stands for (ThumBNail ?) or why they chose that though.

TVShows
+- [TVShowName]
+- tvshow.nfo
+- folder.jpg
+- fanart.jpg
+- Season 1
| +- [TVShowName] 1x01 - [Title].mkv/mp4/avi
| +- [TVShowName] 1x01 - [Title].tbn
| +- [TVShowName] 1x01 - [Title].nfo
| +- ...
+- Season 2
| +- ...
+- ...
As you say, .TBN files are just .JPG files that use the ".tbn" extension.
I've added thumbnail support to the latest debugging build, try it out and let me know how it goes:
http://www.mediafire.com/?8j6ve2f4je6et

Be sure to set the 'mediaplayer' option to 'Boxee' and that under 'Extras' the auto-download option 'Episode thumb' is checked.
(2013-09-23, 15:30)MariusTh86 Wrote: As you say, .TBN files are just .JPG files that use the ".tbn" extension.
I've added thumbnail support to the latest debugging build, try it out and let me know how it goes:
http://www.mediafire.com/?8j6ve2f4je6et

Be sure to set the 'mediaplayer' option to 'Boxee' and that under 'Extras' the auto-download option 'Episode thumb' is checked.

Fantastic MariusTh86, I will try it later today and get back to you.

UPDATE

Works perfectly! Thanks for the prompt support and update!
Is there anything new about the "Anime Section"?
I would love to see this feature soon Smile
MariusTH86: BTW, what version should I be using? Cocoa or Intel? I have a 2011 MacBook Air on Mountain Lion.
@mydsmbr: Anime section should be released in v0.8 if everything goes to plan, i'll be starting work on it soon. though when it'll be ready i can't tell yet, it's going to be a huge overhaul.

@RandomSkratch: Glad to hear it's working correctly, if you want to do 'mass-fetch' for every item, you might want to use the 'intel' version, since Cocoa has a slight memory leak problem.
Otherwise, Cocoa for the win!
Is there a way to use only folder name for scraping ?
  • 116(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X!19