• 16(current)
[WIP] Titan
(2013-10-10, 11:26)reazorFX Wrote: time to say goodbye.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1524886

How sad. Hope someone picks the project up though.
Marry X-Mas,

actually a personal Version of Titan but let my share it. Base on the Avalon Code a small continue.

cu around.

Great! I will test it very soon!
Thanks a lot reazor!
cheers
Just a note for those on linux -- the background panel textures in the list viewtype xml are incorrectly capitalised -- because linux uses mixed case, they don't match so there is no back panel. Otherwise, it is a shame Reazor doesn't have the time to finish this as it was coming along nicely.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2013-12-24, 01:18)jurialmunkey Wrote: Just a note for those on linux -- the background panel textures in the list viewtype xml are incorrectly capitalised -- because linux uses mixed case, they don't match so there is no back panel. Otherwise, it is a shame Reazor doesn't have the time to finish this as it was coming along nicely.

I have fix it Wink. Also i have pull all to a github and make a new imgur album.
For me is all finish and it work fine on my home htpc. I have also include a showcaseview (for movies), wallview (for albums).
The dialogs are all from Avalon and are also finish. The only part i have not work on it is the pvr .. because I dont use it.Wink

https://github.com/reazorFX/Titan

watch gallery
Hallo reazorFX,

I want to try to translate the titan skin to dutch, but it don't work. Is it possible to send the language file to you?
I make a folder Dutch into the language folder and place the file into it, but it don't work.

Sorry for my bad English, but I do my best!

cheers,

Alex Kruidenberg
Hi Alex,

yes please send my the language file I take a lock at it.
And I not noticed your English, I have also a terrible English Big Grin

greetz
Hallo reazorFX,

I've uploaded the file to Skydrive, so you can edit the file. Here is the link:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=5E...lder%2c.po

Most of the file is translated, Only the text on the settings page must be translated.

By the way, i see that you uploaded a new version to GIT, version 1.4.1. Great work, Keep it going!

Edit: The translations of the home screen, music and movies works! Only the settings screen won't translate.
Hi Alex,

here is the working code:

PHP Code:
msgid "[B]CONFIGURE APPEARANCE SETTINGS[/B][CR][CR][COLOR=midgrey]Change the skin · Set language and region · Change file listing options[CR]Set up a screensaver[/COLOR]"
msgstr "[B]Configureer Uiterlijke instellingen[/B][CR][CR][COLOR=midgrey]Verander skin · Verander taal en regio  · Verander luister instellingen[CR]Verander screensaver[/COLOR]" 

you have make a space between [COLOR=midgrey] Change... in the msgid row then it jump back to the English version.

cheers
(2014-01-03, 08:25)reazorFX Wrote: Hi Alex,

PHP Code:
msgid "[B]CONFIGURE APPEARANCE SETTINGS[/B][CR][CR][COLOR=midgrey]Change the skin · Set language and region · Change file listing options[CR]Set up a screensaver[/COLOR]"
msgstr "[B]Configureer Uiterlijke instellingen[/B][CR][CR][COLOR=midgrey]Verander skin · Verander taal en regio  · Verander luister instellingen[CR]Verander screensaver[/COLOR]" 

you have make a space between [COLOR=midgrey] Change... in the msgid row then it jump back to the English version.

cheers

@alex, thank you for taking the time to translate this skin! I've always found it to be a very interesting skin Smile!
Just a quick heads up: the sentence 'Change file listing options' means 'Verander bestandsindeling opties' of 'Verander bestandsweergave opties'. 'Listing' is 'manier van weergeven (in een lijst)', 'listening' is luisteren.

@reazor, thanks for your continuing development, although i know you don't have a lot of time at the moment Smile
(2014-01-03, 10:35)Smobbo Wrote:
(2014-01-03, 08:25)reazorFX Wrote: Hi Alex,

PHP Code:

cheers

@alex, thank you for taking the time to translate this skin! I've always found it to be a very interesting skin Smile!
Just a quick heads up: the sentence 'Change file listing options' means 'Verander bestandsindeling opties' of 'Verander bestandsweergave opties'. 'Listing' is 'manier van weergeven (in een lijst)', 'listening' is luisteren.

@reazor, thanks for your continuing development, although i know you don't have a lot of time at the moment Smile

Smobbo, thank you for you reaction and help.

The translation is almost finished. The only thing i cant translate is the word "Visualiser"
Do you know a good translation for it?
Edit: i think i found the correct word

Cheers,

Alex Kruidenberg
Visualizer dat is hoewel geen echt nl woord de nl vertaling. Sheers
MacMini 2012 - MacOS 10.10 - Kodi
Hello everyone!

The dutch translation is done! I place the file on Skydrive, so everyone can test it. Feedback and corrections are welcome Smile The version numer is 0.1 at this moment.
Here is the link to the file:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=5E...file%2c.po

installation instructions:

go the the following folder:

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\Titan-master\language

Make a folder named "Dutch"and place the file in to that folder.

Sorry for my bad english, but I do my best!

Cheers,

Alex Kruidenberg

Edit: uploaded version 0.1.1, which fix the music text on the settings page.
(2014-01-03, 14:35)AlexKruidenberg Wrote: Hello everyone!

The dutch translation is done! I place the file on Skydrive, so everyone can test it. Feedback and corrections are welcome Smile The version numer is 0.1 at this moment.
Here is the link to the file:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=5E...file%2c.po

installation instructions:

go the the following folder:

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\Titan-master\language

Make a folder named "Dutch"and place the file in to that folder.

Sorry for my bad english, but I do my best!

Cheers,

Alex Kruidenberg

Thank you very much!
I'll try to check it out this weekend!
Is there everyone who tested the language file?
I want to improve the file, but then i need feedfack. Without feedback i can't improve the language file.

I hope i can get some feedback soon!

Cheers

Alex Kruidenberg
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Titan13