• 58(current)
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod
ahh....great! Thanks. I will try that today as soon as I get home!
EDIT: Nevermind - I see this is handled through XBMC's Music settings. Now I know what that setting is for!

Quote:Is there a way to display just the name of a music track in any view (say List or Media Info for example?) As they are now it lists Artist - track - title (Rush - 01 - Tom Sawyer) when really I just want to see the title (possibly track # and Title), i.e., Tom Sawyer or 01 Tom Sawyer.

Listing the artist on the track title just looks redundant to my eyes.
Flashed this new rom on my android device and all skin addons in XMBC seem broken through repository.
I love this addon, is there a zip file for this available some where than going through repos? Also what is the file where I can remove the dependencies check, so it wont give me that issue.
Really appreciate it.
(2014-01-03, 08:07)Mudislander Wrote: Problem is, I know absolutely zero about OUYA. There is a XBMC command to start an android activity, but I'd need to find someone or a skin with experience on how it works.

Am trying to find more information from others. If I find notes I will PM you.
(2014-01-04, 10:40)PMisYMMV Wrote: Flashed this new rom on my android device and all skin addons in XMBC seem broken through repository.
I love this addon, is there a zip file for this available some where than going through repos? Also what is the file where I can remove the dependencies check, so it wont give me that issue.
Really appreciate it.

Sure file is here or you could just add
Code:
http://www.brucesplace.me.uk/Repo/skin.confluence.custom.mod/
as a new source in your XBMC File Manager. Then from addon browser select install via zip option and use the source you've just added.

The required dependencies are in addon.xml in the skins root directory "skin.confluence.custom.mod" At present they are -

Quote:<requires>
<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="4.0.0"/>
<import addon="service.skin.widgets" version="0.0.25"/>
<import addon="script.favourites" version="4.0.9"/>
<import addon="script.tvtunes" version="4.0.0"/>
<import addon="script.globalsearch" version="1.1.1"/>
<import addon="script.artistslideshow" version="1.5.0"/>
<import addon="script.artwork.downloader" version="12.0.15"/>
<import addon="script.simpleplaylists" version="1.1.0"/>
<import addon="script.randomandlastitems" version="2.1.5"/>
</requires>

Actually looking at that lot - I should probably delete them all, except for the ones that cannot be added through the addon browser.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Mudislander - yes delete the DEPENDANCIES and then just include notes to use them after install. Your skin would jump in use via improved stability, would hope.
Does this skin support disc art for movies?
Hi All

I am not sure if this is the same as the Xunity Confluence Mod , but maybe if what I want is possibale here I will install this skin instead ,

i need larger ont in order to be able to read the menues and movie info.
I use the Confluence skin and there I noticed there is an option to choose large font which is great ,
But my local font are not visibale when I choose it or any other option except Arial Based , which is a little bit smaller than the normal/default option,

How can I get the "Arial Based" option to have the same size settings as the "Large Font" settings ,
Or have the "Large Font" support my font unicode ?
Or create/add a seperate option with Large Font + Arial Based ,

Thank you for your Help.
Dude, don't paste the same question all over the place. Once you actually install CCM and try the large font option, I'd be more inclined to help.

(2014-01-06, 01:13)jiggsaw Wrote: Does this skin support disc art for movies?

No Sorry, haven't found a way I like to display them.

Sorry , I wrote this as I thought each skin has its own support ,

I wrote this in all as I have tested them all and all act the same way , maybe because they are based in the Confluence ,
Please not eI testes also other skins , the most popular ones not confluence and it also was the same , but I did not like them so I went back to confluence .
(2014-01-03, 11:55)Mudislander Wrote: Same as above, sorry I don't have the exact setting name ATM, but it should be descriptive enough for you to figure out. Below is the setting name from Hybrid.

<setting type="string" name="skin.hybrid.GlobalBackgroundPath">*****</setting>

Your URL would go in place of the *****

Hi,

It works as you mentioned. But when you change the image on the server or web location, it doesnt get changed in XBMC. I guess this is because of the cache. Is there a way to disable the cache function? Or at least disable the cache funtion for the background only?
@ nirooshan Similar sort of discussion may help you

Know you claim that CCM works with ARTIST SLIDESHOW. But which version of AS is installed?

Nevermind had to turn off settings that were masking AS. Now working.
Hi Mudislander,

Many thanks for taking the time to create this and also looking at the follow ups from you must be taking a lot of your time.

I'm a noob at this so please excuse if this is a daft question.
Is there a guide available with help for setting up the folders etc.
Im having a little difficulty what I am trying to do is have 2 main folders on the main screen 1 for kids and 1 for adults.
The submenus then will have movies, tv, music in them and each will link to a different folder which has the relevant content in it which is on a shared drive on my network.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
HI hope someone can help me, I've installed CCM but no matter what I try I can not get to show tv information.
It just says unavailable if switch to confluence metadata is showing.

Thanks for looking Dave
  • 58(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod11