Win vu solo stream for xbmc
Hello guys. I want to ask a question.
Is there any way to stream from my vu solo and watch it on my XBMC which is on my windows pc?
thank you.
Yes there is a pvr client in addons
(2014-01-23, 18:42)Jönke Wrote: Yes there is a pvr client in addons

Thank you for the reply.
Do you know if is there any guide to learn hoe to do it?
Its very easy (i use now for almost 1 year)

First make sure you have Webif installed in your VU (standard installed when using Openpli 3 or 4) and enabled

Then you go into XBMC add-ons and install Enigma VU add on. Once installed, make sure you put the right port (standard it's 80) and also your VU IP.
Best is to use Zap before channelswitch, that way your VU changes chanel to the one you want to watch on XBMC.

Here you can find more info:

VU add on

I can always make some screenshots from my settings if you want.
(2014-01-24, 21:39)seninha Wrote: Its very easy (i use now for almost 1 year)

First make sure you have Webif installed in your VU (standard installed when using Openpli 3 or 4) and enabled

Then you go into XBMC add-ons and install Enigma VU add on. Once installed, make sure you put the right port (standard it's 80) and also your VU IP.
Best is to use Zap before channelswitch, that way your VU changes chanel to the one you want to watch on XBMC.

Here you can find more info:

VU add on

I can always make some screenshots from my settings if you want.

In case I want to watch my uv went I am in a friends house is it possible? I have to change the local ip to ISP ip? For example how my friend watch my uv from his xbmc?
No idea if that is possible. Could be but question is if you can stream HD material. SD should not be a problem
(2014-01-24, 22:17)nestorasg Wrote: In case I want to watch my uv went I am in a friends house is it possible? I have to change the local ip to ISP ip? For example how my friend watch my uv from his xbmc?

Just forward the port through your firewall and use your public address when configuring the addon at you friends house. Better yet, register a free dynamic DNS name so you don't have to remember your IP address. Google has all the information you need regarding that.
(2014-01-26, 14:45)negge Wrote:
(2014-01-24, 22:17)nestorasg Wrote: In case I want to watch my uv went I am in a friends house is it possible? I have to change the local ip to ISP ip? For example how my friend watch my uv from his xbmc?

Just forward the port through your firewall and use your public address when configuring the addon at you friends house. Better yet, register a free dynamic DNS name so you don't have to remember your IP address. Google has all the information you need regarding that.

Ok, thank you a lot.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
vu solo stream for xbmc0