• 34(current)
[RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin
(2014-01-31, 17:55)takoi Wrote: Fyi the patch has been merge so builds as of yesterday will have fully working live streaming

which build are do you mean? The windows:
XBMCSetup-20140201-fc8358e-master

does not work
Hi.
I've done some testing on this now. And I have found that with the new "Nightly Builds" everything works as it should on Windows 8 and Windows 8.1, both live and archives.
But when using the new "Nightly Builds" with Windows 7, nothing from Nrk works.
I have used the same hardware and software, and I have tried several times.

I would really like this to work on Windows 7 Smile
Since you guys are saying on-demand videos doesn't work either on windows I presume this is not an issue with encryption but something else. Somebody should definitely report this in the windows forums or trac.

For how long have on-demand videos not worked at all in nightly on windows? It has always worked here on linux.
Testing "on-demand videos" on Windows 7 SP1 X64.

XBMCSetup-20140128: Works.
XBMCSetup-20140129: Fails.

When using XBMCSetup-20140129, this is the error message when running a on-demand video: "CDVDPlayer:: OpenDemuxStream - Error creating demuxer".
When using XBMCSetup-20140128, "Creating Demuxer" reports no errors.
(2014-02-05, 14:56)JohnWayne1977 Wrote: Testing "on-demand videos" on Windows 7 SP1 X64.

XBMCSetup-20140128: Works.
XBMCSetup-20140129: Fails.

When using XBMCSetup-20140129, this is the error message when running a on-demand video: "CDVDPlayer:: OpenDemuxStream - Error creating demuxer".
When using XBMCSetup-20140128, "Creating Demuxer" reports no errors.
Or actually relevant: (from the log above) 16:15:47 T:5180 DEBUG: Error, could not open file ʍ
Only thing that doesn't look right to me. That should print the url, not garbage characters. Please make a thread in the windows forums. No xbmc developers are reading this thread.
Ok. I created a ticket here:
trac.xbmc.org/ticket/14918

If anyone has anything more to add, please add to it.
Ok, it works again!, starting from the nightly of today, XBMCSetup-20140221-7d7eb81-master.exe. Some bug was added with the earlier fix discussed here that that caused a variable to be used outside the scope where it was declared, see PR4244.
Great news.
Nice to be able to watch NRK live again Smile

Thanks to all for getting this sorted out.
Just a tip for distribution of .exe files: put them on chocolatey.org. It's sort of like homebrew for windows. Smile

/John
I'm having the same issue as Dynetrekk at the previous page..

Any attempt to play a live stream results in an error: "Error creating demuxer".

Tested with XBian and Openelec, plus the latest nightly OpenElec build.. Would like to help getting more debug info if I can, so please tell me --!
(2014-03-02, 23:21)memstick Wrote: I'm having the same issue as Dynetrekk at the previous page..

Any attempt to play a live stream results in an error: "Error creating demuxer".

Tested with XBian and Openelec, plus the latest nightly OpenElec build.. Would like to help getting more debug info if I can, so please tell me --!

on openelec try nrk 2 and nrk3
only nrk1 does not play by me and an older nightly plays all
isitmeor: I have the problem on all the streaming services, including nrk2 and nrk3! It works with "VoD" services though Smile I could watch nytt på nytt yesterday, for example
(2014-03-02, 23:21)memstick Wrote: I'm having the same issue as Dynetrekk at the previous page..

Check that you have revision b4f1ac4 (2014-02-21) or later. I don't think nightly OpenElec automatically gives you nightly xbmc
(2014-03-03, 18:36)takoi Wrote:

Check that you have revision b4f1ac4 (2014-02-21) or later. I don't think nightly OpenElec automatically gives you nightly xbmc

I have an older revision.. XBMC 12.2 (d1002b4, compiled 26 Nov 2013) - so it's older than the one you mention there. But how do I update the xbmc core? Are there some prebuilt versions of e.g. xbian with a newer xbmc core?
(2014-03-03, 16:06)memstick Wrote: isitmeor: I have the problem on all the streaming services, including nrk2 and nrk3! It works with "VoD" services though Smile I could watch nytt på nytt yesterday, for example

what is "VoD" services
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin9