• 27(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
@db10bo: thx, will add that.
I just got around to fiddling with the most recent preview, and I have to say that I really enjoy this re-imagining of AN4. I look forward to tinkering with this (such as adding the old OSD in lieu of the current one) once everything settles down. Awesome job, BN!
BN, any chance QuickList will be included in the finished Nox 5? Just curious, looking for a way to display several of my most used playlists. As always, thanks for the great work!
@brayanbrazil: something similar will be added to the player control section. (pressing "m" anywhere in skin)
When all menu items are select LiveCasesBackground then it´s overlayed by the GlobalFanart
Change in the IncludesBackgroundBuilding.xml the position of line 7 and 8

PHP Code:
<include condition="![Window.IsActive(videos) | Window.IsActive(videoplaylist)]">GlobalFanart</include>
<include 
condition="Window.IsActive(home)">LiveCasesBackground</include> 

I don´t know if it´s a bug from Nox (I thing its the last nightly) When change the position of the menus the move from the slider not correct work
custom_1126_MenuOrderCustomizer.xml

PHP Code:
<onup>Control.Move(90100,-1)</onup>    
<
ondown>Control.Move(90100,1)</ondown

PHP Code:
<control type="list" id="90100"

I have try wraplist and fixlist both works correct
@reazorFX: thx, will add that. I Have a different fix for the menu order thing. I noticed it cannot be used with a mouse, so i changed it so it can be used with mouse.
Maybe a smoother animation when change livebg between movies and episodes

imo the animation in line 27 shoud be change to visible. Because when the livebg is hidden you can see the fallback from the cover.
New is the conditional animation so it´s not so hard cut when change from movie to episode case.

PHP Code:
        <control type="group">
            <include 
condition="Skin.HasSetting(animatedbghome)">AnimatedBGHome</include>
            <
animation effect="fade" time="600">Visible</animation>
            <
visible>SubString(Container(9000).ListItem.Thumb,LiveDVDCase,left)</visible>
            <
control type="image">
                <
fadetime>600</fadetime>
                <include>
FullscreenDimensions</include>
                <
aspectratio align="center" aligny="top">scale</aspectratio>
                <
texture background="true">special://skin/backgrounds/default_livecases.jpg</texture>

</control>
            <
control type="group">
                <
animation effect="fade" delay="100" time="600" start="0" end="100" reversible="false" condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Thumb,LiveDVDCaseRecentMovies)">Conditional</animation>
                <
animation effect="fade" delay="100" time="600" start="0" end="100" reversible="false" condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Thumb,LiveDVDCaseRecentEpisodes)">Conditional</animation
nice, thats a lot better indeed Smile
Sy... I play around and now it´s really smooth Blush
Separate the visible and hidden animation form background and the case are better.

PHP Code:
        <control type="group">
            <include 
condition="Skin.HasSetting(animatedbghome)">AnimatedBGHome</include>            
            <
control type="image">        
                <
animation effect="fade" time="600">VisibleChange</animation>
                <
                <include>
FullscreenDimensions</include>
                <
aspectratio align="center" aligny="top">scale</aspectratio>
                <
texture background="true">special://skin/backgrounds/default_livecases.jpg</texture>

</control>
            <
control type="group">    
                <
animation effect="fade" time="600">Visible</animation>
                <
                <
animation effect="fade" delay="100" time="600" start="0" end="100" reversible="false" condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Thumb,LiveDVDCaseRecentMovies)">Conditional</animation>
                <
animation effect="fade" delay="100" time="600" start="0" end="100" reversible="false" condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Thumb,LiveDVDCaseRecentEpisodes)">Conditional</animation>
                <
control type="group"
Yep, very smooth transitions now, thx Smile
no problem Smile

cheers
(2014-02-08, 13:29)BigNoid Wrote:
(2014-02-08, 12:39)StinDaWg Wrote:
(2014-02-08, 08:42)BigNoid Wrote: Could you try the link again, I think the flickering was only the first time the flags were visible/hidden. That should be gone now. Also 2 or 3 flags on episode/movie level?
Problem is still there. As you can see the icons from the previous screen are ghosted behind the next screen.

hmm, i cant see that on my install. well I'll have another look. I'm using the flags now for a couple days and I'm starting to like them there. So it will probably be in next update.
I figured out the issue. With dirty regions enabled I had the flickering/ghosting of the logos. With it off it looks fine.

Code:
<gui>
   <algorithmdirtyregions>1</algorithmdirtyregions>
   <nofliptimeout>1000</nofliptimeout>
</gui>
In IncludesBackgroundBuilding.xml line 22 shoud be ad "+ !SubString(Container(9000).ListItem.Thumb,LiveDVDCase,left)" because when LiveCaseBackground is used at the music mainmenu, you get a black screen in the musiclibrary.

I think in the other: pictures, pvr, ... it will be also.

PHP Code:
                <content>
                    <include 
condition="Window.IsActive(pictures) + !SubString(Container(9000).ListItem.Thumb,LiveDVDCase,left)">PicturesMainMenu</include>
                    <include 
condition="Window.IsActive(musiclibrary) | Window.IsActive(musicfiles) | Window.IsActive(musicplaylist) + !SubString(Container(9000).ListItem.Thumb,LiveDVDCase,left)">MusicMainMenu</include>
                    <include 
condition="Window.IsActive(PVR) + !SubString(Container(9000).ListItem.Thumb,LiveDVDCase,left)">TVMainMenu</include>
                    <include 
condition="Window.IsActive(programs)+ !SubString(Container(9000).ListItem.Thumb,LiveDVDCase,left)">ProgramsMainMenu</include>
                    <include 
condition="Window.IsActive(SettingsCategory.xml) | Window.IsActive(systeminfo) | Window.IsActive(skinsettings) | Window.IsActive(settings) | Window.IsActive(addonbrowser) + !SubString(Container(9000).ListItem.Thumb,LiveDVDCase,left)">SettingsMainMenu</include>
                    <include 
condition="Window.IsActive(weather) + !SubString(Container(9000).ListItem.Thumb,LiveDVDCase,left)">WeatherMainMenu</include>
                </
content

Also in line 6 IncludeNackgroundBuilding the WindowsClose animation is to short with 250, the other animation (menu, list, or views) are not finish and the background is dark.
So you can see short Wink, but you can see a black background during the other animations.

PHP Code:
<animation effect="fade" time="600">WindowClose</animation
@reazorFX: Better to fix it in variables.xml. Changing the last value of GlobalBackground2Var:
Code:
<value condition="!SubString(Container(9033).ListItem.Thumb,LiveDVDCase,left)">$INFO[Container(9033).ListItem.Thumb]</value>
(2014-02-09, 05:30)StinDaWg Wrote:
(2014-02-08, 13:29)BigNoid Wrote:
(2014-02-08, 12:39)StinDaWg Wrote: Problem is still there. As you can see the icons from the previous screen are ghosted behind the next screen.

hmm, i cant see that on my install. well I'll have another look. I'm using the flags now for a couple days and I'm starting to like them there. So it will probably be in next update.
I figured out the issue. With dirty regions enabled I had the flickering/ghosting of the logos. With it off it looks fine.

Code:
<gui>
   <algorithmdirtyregions>1</algorithmdirtyregions>
   <nofliptimeout>1000</nofliptimeout>
</gui>
Actually I take that back. Disabling dirty regions gets rid of the double ghosted icons, but there is still occasional flicker of old icons in the middle panel when switching between episode and series view, like I originally pointed out.
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537