• 42(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
I'm not a big fan of episode view in this iteration of Nox. Its a nice view, but imo has no place in it anymore.
For the osd, if you press up it goes straight to the subtitle button. But it should remember the focused button, so I'll add that.
That it doesnt automatically highlight the subtitles list is a limitation from xbmc, i dont like it either but there's nothing i can do afaik.
Thanks for the subtitle tip!

As for the view being depreciated, do you accept bribes Wink
(2014-03-01, 17:10)BigNoid Wrote: I'm not a big fan of episode view in this iteration of Nox. Its a nice view, but imo has no place in it anymore.
For the osd, if you press up it goes straight to the subtitle button. But it should remember the focused button, so I'll add that.
That it doesnt automatically highlight the subtitles list is a limitation from xbmc, i dont like it either but there's nothing i can do afaik.

Why do you think it doesn't fit?

I too love this view...
(2014-03-01, 17:31)efpob Wrote: Thanks for the subtitle tip!

As for the view being depreciated, do you accept bribes Wink

(2014-03-01, 18:01)crimsonfury Wrote:
(2014-03-01, 17:10)BigNoid Wrote: I'm not a big fan of episode view in this iteration of Nox. Its a nice view, but imo has no place in it anymore.

Why do you think it doesn't fit?

I too love this view...

Me three...sure a couple o' beers won't help change your mind? Big Grin
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Just make a mod adding the view, it shouldn't be that difficult Smile
(2014-03-01, 19:27)Vaikin Wrote: Just make a mod adding the view, it shouldn't be that difficult Smile

Easy for you to say...lol. Some of use are just not that swooft!Rofl
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2014-03-01, 15:20)BigNoid Wrote: @bolter: yeah sure. Make a playlist from that playlist and add rule in progress is true. then edit the submenu to point it to that playlist.

All done, thank you.
Is there a way to quickly view a movie's fanart full-screen? I miss being able to do this from the movie information screen in AN 4.
Does the 3-panel view still allow for the list to be in the center panel? Centering the list is much easier to read/focus on... thx.

btw, My 4.x version of NOX works perfectly on the latest nightly... should it not be?
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.

BigNoid,
I may have found a bug, I created the the playlist as you suggested and it all works great. I also created a widget from that playlist and that works fine except for 1 thing, I do not get thumbnails for the movies ( The picture above show how it should look, I get everything except for the thumbnail)

Edit: widget is made from instruction as per post #614

Also my date and time on the home menu is cut short. Is there a way to fix.
(2014-03-01, 23:11)bryanbrazil Wrote: Is there a way to quickly view a movie's fanart full-screen? I miss being able to do this from the movie information screen in AN 4.
I havent found a good way yet to integrate that.

(2014-03-01, 23:14)Livin Wrote: Does the 3-panel view still allow for the list to be in the center panel? Centering the list is much easier to read/focus on... thx.

btw, My 4.x version of NOX works perfectly on the latest nightly... should it not be?
Original 4.x has some alignment issues.
No that option is not there anymore.

(2014-03-01, 23:36)bolter Wrote: BigNoid,
I may have found a bug, I created the the playlist as you suggested and it all works great. I also created a widget from that playlist and that works fine except for 1 thing, I do not get thumbnails for the movies ( The picture above show how it should look, I get everything except for the thumbnail)

Update to a very recent nightly build to fix those issues.
(2014-03-01, 23:57)BigNoid Wrote:
(2014-03-01, 23:11)bryanbrazil Wrote: Is there a way to quickly view a movie's fanart full-screen? I miss being able to do this from the movie information screen in AN 4.
I havent found a good way yet to integrate that.

(2014-03-01, 23:14)Livin Wrote: Does the 3-panel view still allow for the list to be in the center panel? Centering the list is much easier to read/focus on... thx.

Original 4.x has some alignment issues.
No that option is not there anymore.

(2014-03-01, 23:36)bolter Wrote: BigNoid,

Update to a very recent nightly build to fix those issues.

All fixed thank you.
Is there a way to make the movie stats line only show that of my playlist not everything?
BigNoid, when activating the TV show info line, I think the word "Watched" should be "Episodes" as I don't think that I have watched 2600.
bring back Infowall please, it's the big reason I use this skin, version 4 is now not compatible with Gotham so was forced to upgrade to 5 this morning and all the views are just like the other skins I've looked at, either text list with info, or limited number of posters in view and no easy way to page through them
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537