• 52(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
A few tricks I have learned from messing with the extendedinfo script for the "Near Concerts" panel that I would like to share.

To get concerts in your local area go to http://itouchmap.com/latlong.html and get your latitude and longtitude co-oridinates and enter them in-between the quotes on line #194 of "OnlineMusicInfo.py" in the extendeinfo addon directory.

Before editing line #194 OnlineMusicInfo.py it shows the whole country (U.S.) and the line looks like this
def GetNearEvents(tag = False,festivalsonly = False, lat = "", lon = ""):
Image with original line with nothing between the quotes...

After editing line #194 OnlineMusicInfo.py and entering lat and lon it shows the Los Angeles area
def GetNearEvents(tag = False,festivalsonly = False, lat = "33.774849", lon = "-117.867508"):

You have to reboot xbmc to see the changes.

To get the cache to update every day or set it for however many days you want it to update change Line #144 in OnlineMusicInfo.py in the extendeinfo addon directory too so it will update the cache.

def GetLastFMData(url = "", cache_days = 14):

To:
def GetLastFMData(url = "", cache_days = 1):

It will update every day. Hope someone finds this info useful and will help me out with a problem I may have in the future... thanks
(2014-03-17, 17:19)Lockos Wrote: It doesn't work ! I am ripping my hair off my head Angry

Why do I have this damn "c:/users/...." instead of "special/profiles/......", that's a real pain in the....

Does this help if I completely erase my guisettings file and reconfigure entirely XBMC. It may be radical but could this be the solution ?

I have to go, I will be here in about 4 hours but still determined to find a solution out of this !
Lest try this first

On custom_1125_dialogvideoplaylist.xml on line 133 change that line with this one

<onclick>SetProperty(Playlist.Path,$ESCINFO[Skin.String(ItemToEdit.TempPath)],home)</onclick>

Close xbmc and restart to see if this help

You can also backup your guisetting and delete it to test it
(2014-03-17, 17:26)warlion Wrote:
(2014-03-17, 17:19)Lockos Wrote: It doesn't work ! I am ripping my hair off my head Angry

Why do I have this damn "c:/users/...." instead of "special/profiles/......", that's a real pain in the....

Does this help if I completely erase my guisettings file and reconfigure entirely XBMC. It may be radical but could this be the solution ?

I have to go, I will be here in about 4 hours but still determined to find a solution out of this !
Lest try this first

On custom_1125_dialogvideoplaylist.xml on line 133 change that line with this one

<onclick>SetProperty(Playlist.Path,$ESCINFO[Skin.String(ItemToEdit.TempPath)],home)</onclick>

Close xbmc and restart to see if this help

You can also backup your guisetting and delete it to test it

Thank you so much for losing time on this. Just tried it, unfortunately still not working. Perhaps Mike will have something new to bring on this.
Anyway, thank you !
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
Why erasing your guisettings.xml ?? Just edit it and replace :

C:\Users\Dam\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\playlists\video\Mediatheque.xsp

with

special://profile/playlists/video/Mediatheque.xsp

Do the same with all your xsp files and everywhere in guisettings.

I have 4 smart playlists and I'm using Aeon Nox 4 in default mode and portable mode and I have never saw path like that.

Look at properties named :

skin.aeon.nox.gotham.SmartPlaylist?.Call

skin.aeon.nox.gotham.CustomHomeItem?.Path

skin.aeon.nox.gotham.SmartPlaylist?.Path
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Thank you Mike, Ima try it right now !

That finally wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorked ! (super happy mode ON). This path issue solved the two bugs I was having (extrafanart issue AND widget issue)

Quote:and I have never saw path like that

But where the hell do you think paths like this come from ? Can I just have a normal playlist path like you guys ? Wink (I mean without having to touch guisettings.xml ? If it's worth it, I am ready to reconfigure all because I don't really like substitute methods as a permanent solution just for my case)
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
@warlion : Each day a new bug, you begin to know the pain in the ass I am ! Playlist and widget were bugs from yesterday so here is the new from today (it's a small one I think) Big Grin

When selecting genre from the submenu I don't have the genre fanarts displaying (the ones you put in extras/genre/fanart). I have to click on "hide fanart" on the left panel to have them displaying. The problem : if you clik on "hide fanart", it does it for every view. Can you check on this ?
This time I think you can easily reproduce the error, it is not just a particular case for me Rofl

And by the way thanks for the support you bring me until today, it is gold !

@woodside : thanks buddy, I'll try your tricky method !
Hey, great job so far man, thanks for all the time you are putting into this!

I have just a quick question for you. The new next aired script and the changes you made, If you use a next aired widget it seems to show random tv shows, is this supposed to be what is displayed? Also if you use the info view on the next aired widget, the landscape image needs to be set to scale, as it currently doesnt fit into the space.

Thanks again for all your hard work.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
The new layout or to be precise the 2 new layouts are still beta , Wayne haven't release the 6.0.5 but I will look onto that thanks for you help
Ok thanks, by two new layouts do you mean that they can show 14 days in the schedule?

Edit: I have 6.0.5 (latest git)
Logo's Made So Far:
(2014-03-18, 02:57)ShadowTek Wrote: Ok thanks, by two new layouts do you mean that they can show 14 days in the schedule?

thats right
(2014-03-17, 23:14)ShadowTek Wrote: Hey, great job so far man, thanks for all the time you are putting into this!

I have just a quick question for you. The new next aired script and the changes you made, If you use a next aired widget it seems to show random tv shows, is this supposed to be what is displayed? Also if you use the info view on the next aired widget, the landscape image needs to be set to scale, as it currently doesnt fit into the space.

im sorry i forget to answer you you actually question
yest the widget seems random but actually is not random is alphabetic i will see i can do to fix that thanks for point that
(2014-03-17, 21:07)Lockos Wrote: @warlion : Each day a new bug, you begin to know the pain in the ass I am ! Playlist and widget were bugs from yesterday so here is the new from today (it's a small one I think) Big Grin

When selecting genre from the submenu I don't have the genre fanarts displaying (the ones you put in extras/genre/fanart). I have to click on "hide fanart" on the left panel to have them displaying. The problem : if you clik on "hide fanart", it does it for every view. Can you check on this ?
This time I think you can easily reproduce the error, it is not just a particular case for me Rofl

And by the way thanks for the support you bring me until today, it is gold !

@woodside : thanks buddy, I'll try your tricky method !

Hi warlion : Have you bee able to reproduce this ?
Will development on this version continue? I like the extras that are not in 5 not the l east of which is case views.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
I kind of done this half ass and I'm sure there is a better way
but in case anyone wants to set submenu's up to change the geographic area that concerts are drawn from I will be glad to share how I accomplished this. It's pretty simple, What you have to do is copy the extendedinfo script directory for ever how many submenu's or locations you want to draw from, go into the addon.xml of the copied script and add the name of the location to the end of the original name and ID i.e addon id="script.extendedinfo_Las_Vegas", name="ExtendedInfo Script_Las_Vegas". Edit line #193 of OnlineMusicInfo.py for each new script directory you created and enter the lat and longitude cooridinates of the area you want to show in-between the quotes. (I leave the original script line #193 with nothing inbetween the quotes and It brings info from across the U.S so that will be the default when you start up xbmc. You can get your coordinates from here http://itouchmap.com/latlong.html also change the cache days on line #144 of the same file(s) from 14 to "0" that way it updates when you click on different submenu's. Then when you set up the submenus use a custom call and call the script for that certain location by the name you changed in addon.xml for that script... i.e. "RunScript(script.extendedinfo_Las_Vegas,info=NearEvents)", change the label name for it reboot xbmc and you should be ready to go. I know this could be coded and it would be alot better than copying the whole script directory just to get different info but I'm no coder and this is the easy way... and it works for me. Hope someone else finds a use. Enjoy

Las Vegas...

Hollywood...

USA...

(2014-03-18, 07:03)warlion Wrote:
(2014-03-17, 23:14)ShadowTek Wrote: Hey, great job so far man, thanks for all the time you are putting into this!

im sorry i forget to answer you you actually question
yest the widget seems random but actually is not random is alphabetic i will see i can do to fix that thanks for point that

Ahh right, ok thanks man.
Logo's Made So Far:
  • 52(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25