• 53(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
Hi warlion, just a quick question. The sub menus that come with "Movie" like (Latest, movie set etc.) Is there a quick way to convert them to run off a playlist. The reason I ask is I changed the main movie button to run off a playlist, but the sub menus still show all movies not just the playlist. If not, that's not a problem it just means I create individual sub menus.
(2014-03-18, 12:01)Lockos Wrote:
(2014-03-17, 21:07)Lockos Wrote: @warlion : Each day a new bug, you begin to know the pain in the ass I am ! Playlist and widget were bugs from yesterday so here is the new from today (it's a small one I think) Big Grin

When selecting genre from the submenu I don't have the genre fanarts displaying (the ones you put in extras/genre/fanart). I have to click on "hide fanart" on the left panel to have them displaying. The problem : if you clik on "hide fanart", it does it for every view. Can you check on this ?
This time I think you can easily reproduce the error, it is not just a particular case for me Rofl

And by the way thanks for the support you bring me until today, it is gold !

@woodside : thanks buddy, I'll try your tricky method !

Hi warlion : Have you bee able to reproduce this ?
i dont understand entirely what you mean , if you select hide fanart it will not show fanart on the rest of the views?
i test that and it work on my end

(2014-03-19, 08:54)bolter Wrote: Hi warlion, just a quick question. The sub menus that come with "Movie" like (Latest, movie set etc.) Is there a quick way to convert them to run off a playlist. The reason I ask is I changed the main movie button to run off a playlist, but the sub menus still show all movies not just the playlist. If not, that's not a problem it just means I create individual sub menus.

actually the submenus are hard coded into the skin but you can actually change the submenu and add a custom and make anything you like
on "set submenu" select "no default items" and then choose one of the custom set and start editing until is what you need
(2014-03-19, 09:12)warlion Wrote:
(2014-03-19, 08:54)bolter Wrote: Hi warlion, just a quick question. The sub menus that come with "Movie" like (Latest, movie set etc.) Is there a quick way to convert them to run off a playlist. The reason I ask is I changed the main movie button to run off a playlist, but the sub menus still show all movies not just the playlist. If not, that's not a problem it just means I create individual sub menus.

actually the submenus are hard coded into the skin but you can actually change the submenu and add a custom and make anything you like
on "set submenu" select "no default items" and then choose one of the custom set and start editing until is what you need

Thanks, will give that a go.
(2014-03-19, 09:20)bolter Wrote:
(2014-03-19, 09:12)warlion Wrote:

I created a movie sets playlist and it runs fine, I selected "Showcase" for the view and noticed you cannot select "Show CD art" like you can in the normal "Showcase" view.
Is there a reason why?
(2014-03-19, 10:10)bolter Wrote:
(2014-03-19, 09:20)bolter Wrote:
(2014-03-19, 09:12)warlion Wrote: actually the submenus are hard coded into the skin but you can actually change the submenu and add a custom and make anything you like

I created a movie sets playlist and it runs fine, I selected "Showcase" for the view and noticed you cannot select "Show CD art" like you can in the normal "Showcase" view.
Is there a reason why?
to be honest i dont had a clue i will look into that to see if there is a problem
@warlion

I tried to instal widget weatherworld but I allways get in error so its incpmpatible.
How do you install that addon?

Quote:widget weatherworld - http://passion-xbmc.org/addons/?Page=Vie...atherworld ( not ready for gotham but works 50%)
Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
the installation will fail but you can extract it on your addon folder
Quote:
i dont understand entirely what you mean , if you select hide fanart it will not show fanart on the rest of the views?
i test that and it work on my end

I haven't bee very clear so I'll try to be much clearer here with an exemple : When all is working fine, I have extrafanarts enabled for movies, so it shows extrafanarts for every movies in my library except for the sets for which it shows the inside fanart of every movies (which is fine for me).

For exemple, for the batman set, instead of extrafanarts it shows :

-First the fanart of batman begins
-Then the fanart of the dark knight
-Then the fanart of the dark knight rises
- Then the fanart of batman begins
-etc...

This is not a problem for me, it's fine !
The problem is if you activate "hide fanart" in the genre menu, and go back to your sets, it doesn't show the fanarts of the trilogy anymore but à generic fanart with a director and a camera located in the /background folder...

So my question is can we activate genre fanarts without triggering the "hide fanart" option ? Thanks in advance !
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
okay, yes that seems to work but I don't understand or see what this addon will do.

I only see this Map nothing else and the buttons doesen't work for me..

(2014-03-19, 11:53)sveni_lee Wrote: okay, yes that seems to work but I don't understand or see what this addon will do.
I only see this Map nothing else and the buttons doesen't work for me..

i see its not longer working i haven't test it in a while i will had to remove it from the skin
Maybe some one can have a look into it...
I'm not familar with python so I dont know what is wrong...

Sveni_lee

Edit:
I've found some problems... I will try to fix it... If I have luck, I will inform you...
@warlion...
I know you have changed the showing of the CPU-usage some time ago...

so on my system here at work (i5 and Windows) is works perfect.

But on my system at home (i3 on Ubuntu 13.10) it doesen't work.
Is it possible to replace the EPG timeline in Aeon Nox 4 (gotham) with the one used in Aeon Nox 5 or Confluence?
(2014-03-19, 16:50)sveni_lee Wrote: @warlion...

On OpenElec it also doesn't work, maybe it's a Linux versus Windows issue?
CoreElec on a Tanix TX3 (s905x3). Onkyo NR-656. Canton Movie CD-1000. LG 55B6V.

If it ain't broke: break it, fix it, repeat
(2014-03-19, 20:49)Raytestrak Wrote:
(2014-03-19, 16:50)sveni_lee Wrote: @warlion...

On OpenElec it also doesn't work, maybe it's a Linux versus Windows issue?

It xbmc problem, the problem is that there is not information on the wiki for the CPU label , not sure what trigger that label I'm still waiting for an answer
  • 53(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25