• 62(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
you can and should add my mod, wuld be easier for everybody
Big Grin
(2014-03-27, 14:22)neurosis13 Wrote: you can and should add my mod, wuld be easier for everybody
Big Grin
+1
my playlist folder is blank (c:\users\appdata\roaming\xbmc\ etc etc ) - is that normal? Shouldn't there be some entries in there?

reason i'm asking is because "in progress" isn't working on the home screen.
Where can I find the options to disable this? or at least change some things? e.g. news station, etc.

I know prob been asked but have got this skin set up on my XBMC with tvtunes and all TV themes downloaded but when I go in to TV shows I do not get any themes playing.

On Aeon Nox 4, you just had to download the themes, go to TV shows and the theme would play, am I missing something?

Thanks
Calisto
(2014-03-27, 15:25)noonzascript Wrote: Where can I find the options to disable this? or at least change some things? e.g. news station, etc.

there is not a option as far i know but i will add one soon

the way AN4 use rrs feed for news is with this
http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.run?_i...ender=json

anyone know somethig about pipes?

(2014-03-27, 16:05)calisto Wrote: I know prob been asked but have got this skin set up on my XBMC with tvtunes and all TV themes downloaded but when I go in to TV shows I do not get any themes playing.

On Aeon Nox 4, you just had to download the themes, go to TV shows and the theme would play, am I missing something?

Thanks
Calisto

you need to enable it setting-skin-customizers-video info options-enable tvtunes
(2014-03-26, 23:38)warlion Wrote: thats not a icon is a label

msgctxt "#32980"
msgid "New Serie"
msgstr "New Serie"
Thank you, my OCD thanks you too!
(2014-03-27, 17:17)warlion Wrote:
(2014-03-27, 16:05)calisto Wrote: I know prob been asked but have got this skin set up on my XBMC with tvtunes and all TV themes downloaded but when I go in to TV shows I do not get any themes playing.

Thanks
Calisto

you need to enable it setting-skin-customizers-video info options-enable tvtunes

Many thanks for this, learn something new everyday Big Grin
(2014-03-25, 13:42)warlion Wrote: I don't use ember but can you test adding those values to the variables just copy and paste it should work, but I can't test it

The bitrate its actually from xbmc

can i display the bitrate with [ListItem.bitrate or what would be the right move?

this is what i was thinking about:

(2014-03-27, 17:50)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2014-03-25, 13:42)warlion Wrote: I don't use ember but can you test adding those values to the variables just copy and paste it should work, but I can't test it

The bitrate its actually from xbmc

can i display the bitrate with [ListItem.bitrate or what would be the right move?

this is what i was thinking about:

bitrate only work for music and PVR
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=InfoLabels
As seen in the above picture, how can we translate the MPAA certification text? Is this in the languages strings.po files? Can we translate them?
(2014-03-27, 17:50)neurosis13 Wrote: Image

Quoting this image to ask this question..... Are these the logos that I should be seeing for things like Blu-ray, dts, 1080 and so on? The ones I see don't look like this and I much prefer these ones (or the Frodo AN versions).
(2014-03-27, 22:09)Batiatus Wrote:

Quoting this image to ask this question..... Are these the logos that I should be seeing for things like Blu-ray, dts, 1080 and so on? The ones I see don't look like this and I much prefer these ones (or the Frodo AN versions).

install the mod linked in my signature for getting these icons.
(2014-03-27, 22:21)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2014-03-27, 22:09)Batiatus Wrote:

install the mod linked in my signature for getting these icons.

I know this is way off topic but forgive me.... Where do I find these files normally? I'm searching but coming up empty.
you can google them, make ones yourself or search the forums, extrakt from other skins.

like this for example, nice collection
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=85114
  • 62(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25