• 42(current)
WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags
extrafanart with lowlist also works great here, i am sure your problem has nothing to do with the mod.
close xbmc, then delete the aeon nox folder and reinstall the git version and check it without the mod just to be sure 100%.
(2014-03-29, 23:23)Warner306 Wrote: Using the latest Github version of the skin and the most recent set of icons, there are now two themes that appear to do the same thing: "Color" and "colored." From testing, "Color" appears to be the most recent fix, but why is there a second option?

Was "colored" meant to be replaced by "Color" or am I missing something?

(2014-03-30, 12:10)neurosis13 Wrote: colored is the right one, delete the other file, dont know where it came from.

The link you refer to in the first post of the thread here:

(2013-03-01, 05:25)neurosis13 Wrote: here are the texture *.xbt files for Aeon Nox 4.1.9 Gotham

is where the file color.xbt comes from. In the first post of the Aeon Nox 4.1.9 thread, we can see this:

(2014-02-04, 04:44)warlion Wrote: Neurosis13 mod for gotham
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ph8iolmdxkqstf...osis13.zip

Here is the content of the zip file:

Before warlion decides to include your mod and mike's mod once 4.1.9 will be ready for official release, I wish we could have the right path to follow in order to install your mod over the skin. For example, I'm not sure if we must copy all three files under 1080i, or only one or two of them.

I hope this can help you and the people looking for your great mod and trying to figure out what to do with it to install it properly.
hopefully warlion will integrate this mod into the skin in a clean and nice way.
He said it will be soon, so all the confusing copy and paste stuff will be history.
(2014-03-30, 22:12)neurosis13 Wrote: extrafanart with lowlist also works great here, i am sure your problem has nothing to do with the mod.
close xbmc, then delete the aeon nox folder and reinstall the git version and check it without the mod just to be sure 100%.

Done

- Switched to Confluence skin
- exited XBMC
- deleted aeon nox folder
- restarted XBMC and installed 4.1.9.7 from GIT then switched to AN skin
- confirmed that extra fanart IS working under "Lowlist" view
- exited XBMC
- copied and overwrote if prompted colored.xbt & textures.xbt to my AN media folder
- copied and overwrote if prompted variables.xml & DialogVideoInfo.xml to my AN 1080i folder
- launch XBMC
- SYSTEM-->APPEARANCE and change theme to "colour"

Extra fan art does NOT work now in Lowlist, only Bigfan.

I actually did basically all this days ago, I even went so far as to rerun the artwork downloader script again and overwrote all my fan art but that also didn't fix the issue.

I guess this is an OSX problem if this works for you. I give up! (for now)

Thanks for your help.
ExtraFanarts only work in BigFan for me too.

AN 4.1.9.7 Win7 64bits

Edit:

I'm not a skinner at all but I notice in the Viewtype_Bigfan.xml that the term extrafanart appears 6 time but is nowhere to be found in the Viewtype_ShowcaseMovies.xml

Exemple

<control type="image">
<texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Label,special://skin/extras/genre/video/fanart/,.jpg]</texture>
<include>FullscreenDimensions</include>
<visible>Container.Content(genres)</visible>
<include>Animation_VisibleChange400</include>
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(bigfanextrafanart)</visible>
</control>
(2014-03-30, 23:37)clipper99 Wrote:
(2014-03-30, 22:12)neurosis13 Wrote: extrafanart with lowlist also works great here, i am sure your problem has nothing to do with the mod.

Done

- exited XBMC
- exited XBMC
- copied and overwrote if prompted colored.xbt & textures.xbt to my AN media folder
- copied and overwrote if prompted variables.xml & DialogVideoInfo.xml to my AN 1080i folder
- launch XBMC

I actually did basically all this days ago, I even went so far as to rerun the artwork downloader script again and overwrote all my fan art but that also didn't fix the issue.

Thanks for your help.

i tested it on osx and windows 7.
I will keep an eye on it but one last thing, just to rule out any misunderstandings, you installed the zip from here right ?

https://github.com/WarLion/skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9
I just upgraded to Aeon Nox 4.1.9.7 and downloaded the most recent mediafire files. I am still seeing an option for "Color" and "colored." "Color" appears to be the correct choice as it includes the AAC 5.1 icon and "colored" does not.
(2014-03-31, 00:39)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2014-03-30, 23:37)clipper99 Wrote:

Done

- exited XBMC
- exited XBMC
- launch XBMC

Thanks for your help.

I will keep an eye on it but one last thing, just to rule out any misunderstandings, you installed the zip from here right ?

From here from the updated page 1 link from the AN Gotham thread for 4.1.9.7

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ebuiaq61l8ehpb....1.9.7.zip

I'll try right from the one you just gave me but it's still 4.1.9.7 though?!?! I'm assuming the links are updated by warlion himself.
(2014-03-31, 00:56)clipper99 Wrote:
(2014-03-31, 00:39)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2014-03-30, 23:37)clipper99 Wrote: Done

- exited XBMC
- exited XBMC
- launch XBMC

Thanks for your help.

I'll try right from the one you just gave me but it's still 4.1.9.7 though?!?! I'm assuming the links are updated by warlion himself.

Went through the same procedure using the link you gave me. Same results, NO extra-fanart.

This time I didn't even choose the "Colored" theme, I merely copied the 4 files for the MOD to their respective dirs..no extra-fanart...except of course for "Bigfan" view.

EDIT:

I take it back, even "Bigfan" no longer works!!!!

Also, I've never noticed since I don't use cases in my view but while experimenting, the cases don't appear, even though the discart image gets shifted slightly up to compensate for where the case would be, if I could see it. I can't get regular or coloured cases to show.

I'm going to wait and see what happened when/if war lion incorporates this mod with his skin. I don't have high hopes. Sad
(2014-03-31, 01:08)clipper99 Wrote:
(2014-03-31, 00:56)clipper99 Wrote:
(2014-03-31, 00:39)neurosis13 Wrote: i tested it on osx and windows 7.

Went through the same procedure using the link you gave me. Same results, NO extra-fanart.

This time I didn't even choose the "Colored" theme, I merely copied the 4 files for the MOD to their respective dirs..no extra-fanart...except of course for "Bigfan" view.

EDIT:

I take it back, even "Bigfan" no longer works!!!!

Also, I've never noticed since I don't use cases in my view but while experimenting, the cases don't appear, even though the discart image gets shifted slightly up to compensate for where the case would be, if I could see it. I can't get regular or coloured cases to show.

I'm going to wait and see what happened when/if war lion incorporates this mod with his skin. I don't have high hopes. Sad

Cases don't work for me also.

I would not worry too much as this is Still a WIP and guys are working on it during their free times (thanks for that btw!) It will catchup and work flaswlessly one day !
so what do you think

watch gallery

the color and reloaded icons must be on the folder extras to avoid overwrite the original with this you can mix and match any way possible
still need a few changes for the neurosis mod almost all the skin had to be change there is a lot of changes
Thats really Nice warlion! It will be much easier this way to customize those icons ! Thanks for the work. If you need some testing I'd be glad to help.
I agree . It looks like a really good way to mix and match icons. Something which I prefer.
Great job. Perfect!
Been playing around a little with this mod but I've noticed a few audio format icons missing. dts-HD 6.1 for sure as well it seems PCM formats.
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags19