• 81(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
hahahahaha am a fuc%$?$?$?$ newbies thx Warlion !!!!
It says in the changelog thatyou have now included mikesmod in latest git version, I can`t find anywhere to choose open cases like you do here: I only have

These are the only options I have in apperance setup:
(2014-04-09, 01:26)d00ziie Wrote: It says in the changelog thatyou have now included mikesmod in latest git version, I can`t find anywhere to choose open cases like you do here: I only have

It's not in Apperance setup, it's in BD/DVD Cases

OK warlion. I tested your latest git. I can just say this: Wow! This is perfect integration of the mods by neurosis13 and mikebzh44. Giving the choices to users to use them or not is just perfect!

I have some observations and requests:

1- BUG? -> I have this showing in TV Shows options:

It shows: localise[33004]. I looked in English file strings.po and 33004 does not exists. Also, where do you take the label for TvGuide Icons? Which label number is it?

2- REQUEST -> In Library Music/Artists and Music/Albums, we have the artist logo apperaing at the top left corner of the panel. This would be nice to get the same options (giving the choice to the users to enable or not the option) for Movies and TV Shows. I know you added the possibility to enable or disable the logo on the plot lately. Why not standardize everything and giving the users to enable the logo for movies and TV Shows to? They could be placed at the top right corner by expanding the panel just a little bit more or adding it in a tricky way of your choice. I know there is actually an option to have the logo at the bottom instead of the title, you could just give us one more possibility, which would be another choice of having the logo placed somehere else. I would love to have this feature.

3- REQUEST -> For MUSIC/Artists: It would be nice to see all the discart for one artist, a little bit like we do have for the movie sets. Don't you think this would be great? Here is what I mean:

4- REQUEST -> For MUSIC Library: What about having the open cases option (give option to users to enable or disable the option) for Music too? This would also standardize everything and it would look very nice. I also noticed that actually, the discart (CD) appears very slowly even if my info panel is set to ON (without any delay).

5- REQUEST -> For MUSIC Widgets: What about having the CD cases in the widgets (give an option to the users to enable or disable the option) like you did for Movies and TV Shows?

6- BUG -> In Movies and TV Shows WIDGETS, the MPAA Flag shown is not the one from my ColorFlags Theme. I should see my own images there.

7- QUESTION -> Do you have a label number for the new option Cases on widget? In: Settings - Theme?

I hope you will consider my requests and that other users would like to get them too. I think this would really make your skin unbeatable. You would have plenty of customisation choices.
What the heck am I missing? Downloaded the latest GIT from the main page but can't get coloured icon flags.

Do I have to set the path or not? I tried:

/Users/clipper99/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9-master/extras/AltIcons/color defaulticons/defaulticons

But all I get is black and white..everything...studios...etc

Do I still have to download the coloured icon mod?

CONFUSING! Smile

EDIT:

Oops, I have coloured TV icons but its the coloured movie flags I can't get.
(2014-04-09, 05:25)LEDFan Wrote:
(2014-04-09, 01:26)d00ziie Wrote: It says in the changelog thatyou have now included mikesmod in latest git version, I can`t find anywhere to choose open cases like you do here: I only have

It's not in Apperance setup, it's in BD/DVD Cases

OK warlion. I tested your latest git. I can just say this: Wow! This is perfect integration of the mods by neurosis13 and mikebzh44. Giving the choices to users to use them or not is just perfect!

I have some observations and requests:

1- BUG? -> I have this showing in TV Shows options:
2- REQUEST -> In Library Music/Artists and Music/Albums, we have the artist logo apperaing at the top left corner of the panel. This would be nice to get the same options (giving the choice to the users to enable or not the option) for Movies and TV Shows. I know you added the possibility to enable or disable the logo on the plot lately. Why not standardize everything and giving the users to enable the logo for movies and TV Shows to? They could be placed at the top right corner by expanding the panel just a little bit more or adding it in a tricky way of your choice. I know there is actually an option to have the logo at the bottom instead of the title, you could just give us one more possibility, which would be another choice of having the logo placed somehere else. I would love to have this feature.
3- REQUEST -> For MUSIC/Artists: It would be nice to see all the discart for one artist, a little bit like we do have for the movie sets. Don't you think this would be great? Here
4- REQUEST -> For MUSIC Library: What about having the open cases option (give option to users to enable or disable the option) for Music too? This would also standardize everything and it would look very nice. I also noticed that actually, the discart (CD) appears very slowly even if my info panel is set to ON (without any delay).
5- REQUEST -> For MUSIC Widgets: What about having the CD cases in the widgets (give an option to the users to enable or disable the option) like you did for Movies and TV Shows?
6- BUG -> In Movies and TV Shows WIDGETS, the MPAA Flag shown is not the one from my ColorFlags Theme. I should see my own images there.
7- QUESTION -> Do you have a label number for the new option Cases on widget? In: Settings - Theme?
1.-fix it
2.- the logo option is already implemented for movies and tv but instead of title , i dont feel that need to be change
3.- the cdart dont work on artist or Albums only on Songs (xbmc)
4.-the open case is coming but only for songs
5.-the case for music on widgets is also coming i just implemented yesterday give me a little more time to finish it
6.- you need to change the image in both color flags and reloaded
7.-no is not in the strings , we hit the limit for strings for translations im looking the way to remove old ones

(2014-04-09, 05:52)clipper99 Wrote: What the heck am I missing? Downloaded the latest GIT from the main page but can't get coloured icon flags.

Do I have to set the path or not? I tried:

/Users/clipper99/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9-master/extras/AltIcons/color defaulticons/defaulticons

But all I get is black and white..everything...studios...etc

Do I still have to download the coloured icon mod?

CONFUSING! Smile
thats not the path for flags thats the path for default icons , and is hard code in the skin
if you havent download the flags you need to do it
i made this to download the flags but im not good on python
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/aem73mublehs8er/l6AH5vFUb9
(2014-04-09, 06:22)warlion Wrote: 1.-fix it
2.- the logo option is already implemented for movies and tv but instead of title , i dont feel that need to be change
5.-the case for music on widgets is also coming i just implemented yesterday give me a little more time to finish it
7.-no is not in the strings , we hit the limit for strings for translations im looking the way to remove old ones

1- OK
2- Just too bad, that would have been nice to get the possibility to have a choice of putting the logo in another place than at the bottom instead of the title (like in Music) Maybe other users would love it too but it's for them to ask too I guess. I respect your choice though.
3- I did not know, sorry.
4- Oh that's sad. Is there any way to adjust the delay of the CD art appearing? It's very slow actually.
5- Great
6- My images are already changed but the default ones are showing. My images work on info panel in Movies and TV shows but the default ones are showing in the widgets for both.
7- OK
(2014-04-09, 06:58)LEDFan Wrote:

1- OK
2- Just too bad, that would have been nice to get the possibility to have a choice of putting the logo in another place than at the bottom instead of the title (like in Music) Maybe other users would love it too but it's for them to ask too I guess. I respect your choice though.
4- Oh that's sad. Is there any way to adjust the delay of the CD art appearing? It's very slow actually.
5- Great
6- My images are already changed but the default ones are showing. My images work on info panel in Movies and TV shows but the default ones are showing in the widgets for both.
7- OK

about the cdart for albums im wrong actually work , just looking the code i see that i was wrong , but i dont understand the correct way for the settings of mCDART manager to work better with the skin

where do you had your cdart.png ?
are you using cdartmanager? and if you do how you had the backup saving format:?
Excellent! I have achieved nerdvana for the evening. Thanks as always for the help warlion!
(2014-04-09, 07:08)clipper99 Wrote: Excellent! I have achieved nerdvana for the evening. Thanks as always for the help warlion!

did you use the script?
or manually download the flags?
(2014-04-09, 07:04)warlion Wrote:
(2014-04-09, 06:58)LEDFan Wrote:

1- OK
5- Great
7- OK

about the cdart for albums im wrong actually work , just looking the code i see that i was wrong , but i dont understand the correct way for the settings of mCDART manager to work better with the skin

where do you had your cdart.png ?
are you using cdartmanager? and if you do how you had the backup saving format:?

CDArt manager provides cdarts for:
Artists: Location: cdart are in the artists folder and the names are: album_name.png
Albums: Location: cdart is in the album folder and the name is: cdart.png

See the pictures example.

Artist Adele: the cdart name here is 21.png

Album 21: the cdart name here is cdart.png

After updating to 4.1.9.8 I no longer see the little red video extras flag. Its the white circle with plus sign again?
@warlion

i´m a little bit confused.

In first post you write since 4.1.9.8 we should use the xbt files from neurosis. Did we not need to set the path for icons anymore ?
(2014-04-09, 05:25)LEDFan Wrote: It's not in Apperance setup, it's in BD/DVD Cases

Thank you, should have guessed that Smile hehe.. I have not met on a new problem. I have activated that movies should group into sets in video settings, if it`s for example a triology. But before, I had it configured so that when i browse to a collection of movies, I would get infopanel with description for all movies in that group AND all movie dicsc would come rollin in and place on the side of each other. It says it should now support up to 10 discs in one collection Smile Before, I think five or six was the limit. How can I configure this correct? Like on the picture below:

All I get is a collection for the movies, and no infopanel even thoug it`s activated. Works for single movies.

updated to 4.1.9.8 and everything seems fine except for the rating icon..i would like the rating description there instead..any ideas how?

also on that screen, I have the imdb flag there, and would like the simple iMdB in letters as how it is in the first picture( the movie info page. imdb in red)
thanks
  • 81(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25