• 386(current)
[CLOSED] Advanced Launcher - Applications Launcher Addon for XBMC
(2014-04-06, 04:37)teeedubb Wrote: Angelscry, do you know if its possible to import MAME roms using the method described in the link below with AL?

http://code.google.com/p/romcollectionbr...AMEOffline
No, not possible. And before you ask it, it will not be implemented. MAME already have is proper scraper included into Advanced Launcher (ArcadeHits).
When using the launcher to launch web pages I get the following in Chrome when loading a favorite from a different addon:

Launcher launches Chrome browser on desired web page, the immediately opens a second tab of the same web page.

Am i missing a step somewhere? or is the other addon sending multiple requests with one click?

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance for any help.
Version 2.5.1 : This new version of Advanced Launcher fix the GameFAQs scrapers (data, thumbs and fanarts). It will also fix a bug occuring with created empty query launchers, and finally bring some code cleaning.

Changelog :
  • Fix GameFAQs scrapers.
  • Fix empty query launcher bug.
  • Code cleaning.

(2014-04-09, 01:51)Flyindog1 Wrote: When using the launcher to launch web pages I get the following in Chrome when loading a favorite from a different addon:

Launcher launches Chrome browser on desired web page, the immediately opens a second tab of the same web page.

Am i missing a step somewhere? or is the other addon sending multiple requests with one click?

Any ideas?

Do you have the same problem with Advanced Launcher?
(2014-04-09, 03:43)Angelscry Wrote: Version 2.5.1 : This new version of Advanced Launcher fix the GameFAQs scrapers (data, thumbs and fanarts). It will also fix a bug occuring with created empty query launchers, and finally bring some code cleaning.

Changelog :
  • Fix GameFAQs scrapers.
  • Code cleaning.

(2014-04-09, 01:51)Flyindog1 Wrote: When using the launcher to launch web pages I get the following in Chrome when loading a favorite from a different addon:

Any ideas?

No, when I start from Advanced Launcher, it only opens 1 tab (normal operation). I think that the other add on (an EPG) sends out the "request" too long. Chrome, IE, and Firefox all have issues, IE & Firefox don't open second page until you exit 1st page, but basicly it's the same.
Hi. I just did a fresh install of Gotham Beta 3 and Advance Launcher is shown as being incompatible. Are there any suggestions to work around this, or is this known not to work with the latest Gotham betas? Thanks
(2014-04-09, 05:52)Flyindog1 Wrote:
(2014-04-09, 03:43)Angelscry Wrote: Version 2.5.1 : This new version of Advanced Launcher fix the GameFAQs scrapers (data, thumbs and fanarts). It will also fix a bug occuring with created empty query launchers, and finally bring some code cleaning.

Changelog :
  • Fix GameFAQs scrapers.
  • Code cleaning.

Any ideas?

No, when I start from Advanced Launcher, it only opens 1 tab (normal operation). I think that the other add on (an EPG) sends out the "request" too long. Chrome, IE, and Firefox all have issues, IE & Firefox don't open second page until you exit 1st page, but basicly it's the same.
As we don't know exactly which add-on you are using it is not easy to help you. This problem is clearly related to the add-on you are using. It will be surely a better move to ask your question on the thread dedicated to this add-on.

(2014-04-09, 06:41)onlinespending Wrote: Hi. I just did a fresh install of Gotham Beta 3 and Advance Launcher is shown as being incompatible. Are there any suggestions to work around this, or is this known not to work with the latest Gotham betas? Thanks
As Gotham is not yet the official version of XBMC, you cannot install it automatically from the repository. You need ot install it manually : close XBMC, download the zip file from the first port of this thread, extract it into xbmc/addons directory and restart XBMC.
(2014-04-09, 12:25)Angelscry Wrote: As Gotham is not yet the official version of XBMC, you cannot install it automatically from the repository. You need ot install it manually : close XBMC, download the zip file from the first port of this thread, extract it into xbmc/addons directory and restart XBMC.

Thank you. Looks good.
(2014-04-09, 03:43)Angelscry Wrote: Version 2.5.1 : It will also fix a bug occuring with created empty query launchers, and finally bring some code cleaning.

Would this refer to making e.g. genre search a favorite I referenced earlier? I tried making a query launcher with ?%%SEARCH_STUDIO%%, but unfortunately, while ?%%SEARCH%% works, Studio or genre or any other "subsearch" still doesn't? Anyway, thanks for acknowledging the issue and all your hard work trying to fix it!
any new update for Gotham beta 3? Advanced Launcher is still Incompatible Sad
(2014-04-13, 02:48)vali Wrote: any new update for Gotham beta 3? Advanced Launcher is still Incompatible Sad
As Gotham is not yet the official version of XBMC, you cannot install it automatically from the repository. You need ot install it manually : close XBMC, download the zip file from the first port of this thread, extract it into xbmc/addons directory and restart XBMC.
Angelscry, fanrart and a thumb for the Commodore Amiga CD32 console to match your exisiting artwork pack:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2241...fanart.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2241..._thumb.jpg
(2014-04-13, 09:56)teeedubb Wrote: Angelscry, fanrart and a thumb for the Commodore Amiga CD32 console to match your exisiting artwork pack:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2241...fanart.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2241..._thumb.jpg
Thank you. The pack has been updated : http://www.gwenael.org/Repository%20Arch...ck.1.4.zip
Hey how would I be able to reboot xbmc back into fullscreen after using PCSX2? In the command line I tried placing " --fullscreen " after the XBMC.exe directory in the au3 command line.

It looks like this:

Quote:'"C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\XBMC.exe" --fullscreen "'

Help is much appreciated as this is the last thing I need to finish in my setup.
(2014-04-16, 09:56)djm1319 Wrote: Hey how would I be able to reboot xbmc back into fullscreen after using PCSX2? In the command line I tried placing " --fullscreen " after the XBMC.exe directory in the au3 command line.

It looks like this:

Help is much appreciated as this is the last thing I need to finish in my setup.

Hi,
For me following wiki guide for pcsx2 xbmc after gaming session turn automatically in full screen..
(2014-04-16, 09:56)djm1319 Wrote: Hey how would I be able to reboot xbmc back into fullscreen after using PCSX2? In the command line I tried placing " --fullscreen " after the XBMC.exe directory in the au3 command line.

It looks like this:

I think the argument is

-fs

You can also set xbmc to always start in full screen via advanced settings.xml
  • 386(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] Advanced Launcher - Applications Launcher Addon for XBMC24