• 100(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
(2014-04-15, 09:26)pierre8991 Wrote: Warlion, thank's to take care of my question, but can you explain a little bit more when you said

"if you like the thumb better remove the clearlogo for the movie inside"

I allready selected thumb in the "apparence setup"

This appears only on the sagas view !

i will let me reply problems and go back to you

(2014-04-14, 13:49)Lockos Wrote: Hi Warlion !
I've downloaded your latest git version and a few bugs that remain :

1) CDart (disc.png) for albums is not showing unless I play a song of the selected artist (with or without Mike's mod it is the same result). Can you take a look at this. The goal here would be to have them displaying while navigating between albums, exactly like for movies .
2) One Display bug in poster view for TVShows when you press the up arrow on a poster, you have an empty duration field, can you replace it with a more suitable field ? :
3) While navigating in the movie section, it is really great to have language flags finally working ! But it would be better to have a more complete display about subtitles too ! (like in the info pannel), so can you take the green part on the first picture and report it on the red part on the second picture :
4) In your latest video about movie sets you are able to select an extrafanart for movie sets via the contextual menu. How do you achieve that ? I don't have extrafanarts when I do the same thing !
Thanks a lot in advance for your help dude !
1.- is been answer
2.- thats strange that the rating not sure why you dont have it what mod did you install?
3.- i will see what i can do the problem is i dont find a place to add it

(2014-04-15, 15:35)bobrap Wrote: I hate to join the list of people having problems. Sad I normally use random episodes as the background on the home screen, but, I'm getting a black screen. Seems to be the same for random movies. Any ideas for a fix?
so you use live dvd for background , is that correct?
do you had all the scripts needed?

(2014-04-15, 15:36)patseguin Wrote: Anyone with a solution to my problem? I had to do a clean install but copied over my sources and advancedsettings for connecting to mysql. Before, I could select random movie or TV art for the corresponding menus and then that menu would show random movie fanart or episode fanart. Now, it only shows a black screen. Nothing I did could make it display art when I selected "display random movie art". How do I solve this?
i will love to see a debug log

(2014-04-15, 16:59)LEDFan Wrote: Warlion,

1- MOVIES: Movie Live DVD case option:
When I'm browsing Music in Showcase View, I have set the parameters to show Live CD case and it's working well.
When I'm browsing Movies in Showcase View, I have set the parameters to show Live DVD case and it's only working when I'm on Movie sets. For all other movies, it doesn't show a Live DVD case in the background.

Music Artist Showcase View on an artist (We see the Live CD case in the fanart background):
Movie Showcase View on Movie Sets (We see the Live DVD case in the fanart background):
Movie Showcase View on a regular movie (We don't see the Live DVD case in the fanart background):
Is this a bug or working as intended?
2- MUSIC: Clear CD Case on Music widget:

(2014-04-12, 06:16)LEDFan Wrote: As mikebzh44 also answered in another post, we don't need the case to open in the widget. But, could we at least get the clear CD Case? We have the option of DVD cases for the movies and cases for TV Show, we could also have the cases for the music widget no? This is what I actually have in my music widget (only the box):

We have it in the Movies widget:
We have it in the TV Shows widget:
We don't have it in the Music widget:
You never answered on this one. Please, would it be possible to add this?

the live dvd for movies is the way it work to show only for sets
my bad i already made the changes for cases on music widget but i guess i miss the images , if you like to solve it go to media/thumbs/boxes/ and copy cd_box_back.png and cd_box_front.png to media/thumbs/
that will bring the case for the music widget

(2014-04-15, 17:34)snyft Wrote: Using newest git and nightly results in my top right bar distorting.

what settings do you had?

(2014-04-15, 17:49)UserNameStolen Wrote: I am having the same issue using latest git. I would provide a log but I'm not home at the moment.

I did notice that if I restart xbmc a few times it will eventualy work as it should. However it is random and next time I use xbmc it may not work again.
will wait for the debug log

(2014-04-15, 17:51)pierre8991 Wrote: I think I am part of the club, I installed the last git and I got the black screen when I open my Movies menu
also a debug log will be really helpful

(2014-04-15, 19:49)ShadowTek Wrote: The new set view is absolutely brilliant! I now use showcase as my default "movie sets" view. Thanks for sharing it!
One question, How can we add a image to the inside of the set? I like what you did fot the inside right when its open, also adding the fanart on the backside, very cool!

Aeon Nox 4 is becoming so incredible! Thanks for all your great additions and hard work!!!
it depends on wich part center, right or left is a lot of code just for that lol , it is on viewtype_showcasemovies.xml on the bottom in the include
<include name="Boxset_warlion">
i will depend of what kind of image , the place etc etc, if you choose for the right or left you will need to flipx the image
I'll download the GIT version first and if it does the same thing, I'll upload a log. I can't figure out why it used to work in 4.1.9.8 and now it doesn't with the sane exact file. Weird...
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
(2014-04-15, 09:26)pierre8991 Wrote: Warlion, thank's to take care of my question, but can you explain a little bit more when you said

"if you like the thumb better remove the clearlogo for the movie inside"

I allready selected thumb in the "apparence setup"

This appears only on the sagas view !

(2014-04-15, 20:21)patseguin Wrote: I'll download the GIT version first and if it does the same thing, I'll upload a log. I can't figure out why it used to work in 4.1.9.8 and now it doesn't with the sane exact file. Weird...

what change had you made since then , a mod?, script, anything that you can tell me to try to figure it out
I have an idea of something you could add to the new movie box set.

If there is no disk art for a movie in a set, you could implement something similar to what fmronan did in glassnox here

It adds CD art if you are missing it. Just a thought.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
@warlion

is this is bug or a feature that there is no blue border on the left side of the case ?

the animation dont work for me. Using latest git version. Is there something more i must activate to get the animation ?

(2014-04-15, 20:48)Eisi2005 Wrote: @warlion

is this is bug or a feature that there is no blue border on the left side of the case ?

the animation dont work for me. Using latest git version. Is there something more i must activate to get the animation ?

1.- its not is the image type

2.- i havent implementen on "no CoverFlow"
@warlion

1. any chance to get the old image type ?

2. will you implement on "no Coverflow"

3. is there any chance to get the animation only for moviesets without to have enable open case and show cd art enabled for normal movies ? I personaly dont like the rolling disc from the right side, but this is only my opinion.
Great mod. Love the new movie set animation. Great work.

One question. The animation starts immediately if i stay at a movie. Some versions ago the animation starts when i press up to show the movie information. Any chance to get this behavior back?
(2014-04-15, 20:19)warlion Wrote: settings
here if it helps.
http://pastebin.com/c3VBCHhe
I don't know if I am missing something here, but I cannot see the EPG-timeline marker in the EPG-timeline view.

I took a look innside Includes_PVR.xml and its <progresstexture> is pointing to a img\path that does not exsist.
https://github.com/WarLion/skin.Aeon-Nox....xml#L1443
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
Maniac i dont had access to the pvr i was using the changes from anti2k but he close his git account , if you can take anti2k work and continue will be great if you need that i add something to the git just let me know

(2014-04-15, 21:34)snyft Wrote:
(2014-04-15, 20:19)warlion Wrote: settings
here if it helps.
http://pastebin.com/c3VBCHhe

thanks snyft
i know you are doing the correct to share your complete settings but i had to tell you the truth is going to be a pain in the *** to find the correct combination
can you share better a screen shot of the settings like this

skin/customizers/Customize top bar

and
skin/customizers/customize home windows furniture on the time panel

and BTW what version are you using?
Newest GIT for skin and newest Nightly for XBMC.
Topbar:

Furniture:
done i duplicate the bug thanks snyft i will fix that thanks you for your time
if you want to change something until i fix it in furniture just change the shorter time and library stats panel to "no"
No problem warlion, I'm allready on it Smile managed to get it working. Will post updates in the other thread. Thanks.
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
no, thank you, that something i cant do , you are doing a great favor to the skin thanks

(2014-04-15, 22:01)snyft Wrote: Newest GIT for skin and newest Nightly for XBMC.
i just push the fix for that

https://github.com/WarLion/skin.Aeon-Nox...3a4#diff-0

(2014-04-15, 21:01)Eisi2005 Wrote: @warlion

1. any chance to get the old image type ?

2. will you implement on "no Coverflow"

3. is there any chance to get the animation only for moviesets without to have enable open case and show cd art enabled for normal movies ? I personaly dont like the rolling disc from the right side, but this is only my opinion.

1.- just select the BD/DVD cases thats the skin original

2.- i just did is in the git

3.- thats actually a great idea , anyone disagree with this point?
  • 100(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25