• 257(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
episode info
(2014-05-04, 02:46)scilz Wrote: episode info

::EDIT::

Hows Episode Title? I don't think I want Season Numbers...

Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
looks good
Looks great, I think the Season numbers will make it look cluttered.
(2014-05-03, 23:34)Lunatixz Wrote: Fix included in next update
Any ETA? Are there nightly builds or something like that? Just can't wait to try this! Smile
(2014-05-04, 02:35)Lunatixz Wrote: ::Update::

Taking suggestions for what information other then title you would like to see displayed.

Clearart or clearlogo as an option, with or without the the text for those who feel its redundant, would always be welcome..
(2014-05-02, 20:22)muttley79 Wrote: Got a question regarding channel logos. Surely I am missing something. I have read the guides and all of them are vague regarding this option
So, I got a folder for icons C:\PTVLogos
with pngs for each channel. I tried different file namings (Channel_1.png, Channel 1.png, Action.png)
and also i have set this folder in the settings of PTVL. Yet no matter what I do it doesn't show
Could someone instruct me what I am doing wrong?
My channels are all of local media, and autotuned

Update - As this happens a lot, this does not happen all the time. But just when you want to "check out" what's on another channel, and zap back, the movie/series restarts
I do believe this is a bug. Does anyone else experience this?
I have tried several "advanced settings" rules which did not change anything (Channels are local and autotuned)
(2014-05-04, 06:38)ThorC1138 Wrote:

Taking suggestions for what information other then title you would like to see displayed.

Clearart or clearlogo as an option, with or without the the text for those who feel its redundant, would always be welcome..

I'm going to leave artwork type to Skinner's discretion same as with "dynamic artwork" you can easily change between notification artwork types by editing label 120 found in the skins overlay.xml. Because this is a new feature and requires skin support all "Classic" PseudoTV skins won't support this feature. So I added an exception to automatically use the old style "Coming Up Box" when using an unsupported skin.

Below is a "Coming Up Next" preview using the "PTVL" skin

Hello,
Here is a mod of default skin which I use in my set up.I edited inspired from Aurora Pltv skin and from Titan skin.Totally new to this wanted just to share with you.Currently working on tv overlay.
Thanks to Lunatixz,Aryez,ncoH.

Preview of the new skinnable "Coming Up Next" Overlay

There will be an option in settings to use the "Classic" notification if you prefer it.

Awsome!
::Update::

Git updated!

"Coming Up Next" Overlay (its not finished, Needs animation), New settings found in Visuals. Please report bugs with screenshots or detailed information.

Aurora and concast officially removed from git. For now on custom skins will have its own folder Located in addon/script.pseudotv.live/resources/skins/custom. Place "1" custom skin directly into that folder (must be unzipped, and files placed in root). Select "Custom" from the skin selector. "Original" skin folder was added as well, like the custom folder except it was designed for "Classic PseudoTV" skins. Place your original pseudotv skin in that folder...

Fix for autotune, fix for directory channel names, misc tweaks.

Procedure for upgrading changed, see post 1.

Anyone who creates a custom skin can PM me a link, I will pool all skins and place them in post 3.
That's good Luna.

well done. it.looks.awesome
Yeah, Me, Myself, and I, The Three Musketeers
Thanks for the update man, looking great. Haven't had any issues so far and the EPG's speed has definitely improved.

Is there a place for us to share channels/ideas? I'm not talking about illegal streams, I mean things like youtube channels that are worthy of adding to a setup.
(2014-05-05, 00:35)xecutionx Wrote: Thanks for the update man, looking great. Haven't had any issues so far and the EPG's speed has definitely improved.

Is there a place for us to share channels/ideas? I'm not talking about illegal streams, I mean things like youtube channels that are worthy of adding to a setup.

scilz setup a page over at the hub for unmentionables, lol... for legal sources you can share here.

Has anyone noticed major EPG slowdowns with direct download art enabled? today i'm noticing major issues, but yesterday it was fine...

Also is the new "coming up next" overlay a little to big? the wife says it's oversize, but I like it... feedback?
I tried to update and to the latest and I keep getting a Failed Script error. I followed the instructions for an upgrade but no luck. Here's the log:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=193547
  • 257(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45