• 259(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-05-05, 05:18)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-05-05, 05:13)mrpcpro Wrote:
(2014-05-05, 05:11)Lunatixz Wrote: Weird... what skin r u using?

it is weird because what you are saying and what I'm showing are both true, and they shouldn't be. I'm using default skin

I think I c why... ill fix problem later...

no big deal. The plugin is amazing!!!!

Right now I know plugins that currently work are limited. But what determines if it will work or not? I've tried a few plugins and I haven't had good results.

Thanks

mrpcpro

(2014-05-05, 05:24)mrpcpro Wrote:
(2014-05-05, 05:18)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-05-05, 05:13)mrpcpro Wrote: it is weird because what you are saying and what I'm showing are both true, and they shouldn't be. I'm using default skin

I think I c why... ill fix problem later...

no big deal. The plugin is amazing!!!!

Right now I know plugins that currently work are limited. But what determines if it will work or not? I've tried a few plugins and I haven't had good results.

Thanks

mrpcpro
just so it makes sense. ESPN works, but iplayer and several others I've tried don't
(2014-05-05, 05:24)mrpcpro Wrote: just so it makes sense. ESPN works, but iplayer and several others I've tried don't

Can you post an example of your code for ESPN? I can't seem to get it working through PTVL. I'm sure it's a stupid mistake on my side, but I just don't know what I should be looking for.
<setting id="Channel_5_type" value="15" />
<setting id="Channel_5_1" value="plugin://plugin.video.espn.video" />
<setting id="Channel_5_2" value="Next Page,Next Page" />
<setting id="Channel_5_3" value="" />
<setting id="Channel_5_4" value="0" />
<setting id="Channel_5_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_5_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_5_rule_1_opt_1" value="ESPN" />
<setting id="Channel_5_changed" value="False" />
(2014-05-05, 08:07)mrpcpro Wrote: <setting id="Channel_5_type" value="15" />
<setting id="Channel_5_1" value="plugin://plugin.video.espn.video" />
<setting id="Channel_5_2" value="Next Page,Next Page" />
<setting id="Channel_5_3" value="" />
<setting id="Channel_5_4" value="0" />
<setting id="Channel_5_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_5_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_5_rule_1_opt_1" value="ESPN" />
<setting id="Channel_5_changed" value="False" />

Thanks mate. I'm getting an indexing error when I force PTVL to update the channels. I take it you haven't had this issue?
when pseudotvlive is set to reset daily does it mean 24hrs from when it was last reset?

would like it to reset the first time the addon is started on a calendar day but that doesnt seem to be the case
(2014-05-05, 13:01)kaiseruk Wrote: when pseudotvlive is set to reset daily does it mean 24hrs from when it was last reset?

would like it to reset the first time the addon is started on a calendar day but that doesnt seem to be the case

24hrs from last channel reset . (ie full 24hour cycle unique to each channels last reset time.)
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
thanks

any plans to add a reset based on calendar days option or a 12hr option ? Smile just thought i'd ask!

Example: Say I open pseudotv at 6pm on a Monday and it resets, then on Tuesday I open it at 5pm. If i have playlists which contain new episodes they wont show at 5pm unless i manually reset pseudtotv.
(2014-05-05, 21:15)kaiseruk Wrote: thanks

any plans to a reset based on calendar days option? Smile just thought i'd ask!

No, but im working on a self updating mode that can update without exiting pseudotv. It will run at a 6,12 or 24 hr interval.
Hey,

I installed pseudotv live today, but now i only get an script error
I installed all dependencies, simple downloader twice (because I read something in this thread)
But nothing helps, I have no settings2.xml (because it doesn't start)

Oh, and I use gotham final

Here my full xbmc log:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=194225
(2014-05-05, 21:17)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-05-05, 21:15)kaiseruk Wrote: thanks

any plans to a reset based on calendar days option? Smile just thought i'd ask!

No, but im working on a self updating mode that can update without exiting pseudotv. It will run at a 6,12 or 24 hr interval.

sounds good
::Update::

Git Updated, fixed cached logos not disabling, and temporarily removed simpledownloader until they fix import errors.
Hi

Im not sure if i did this right but my tv shows in the channel.m3u are not displaying right

Edit: I fix, missed something haha Smile

Can I request something? With TV shows, is possible to add episode title in the EPG navigations?

TY
Hey, is auto tune not working with Pvr channels for anyone else? Can't seem to get it to work.
(2014-04-27, 01:35)ThorC1138 Wrote: [quote='mrpcpro' pid='1692680' dateline='1398553900']
Using Gotham there are some movie channels that don't continue to play, they always start at the beginning when I switch to them. So even if I go back 5 minutes later it starts at the beginning. Just reporting some issues in case no one else did.

cheers

mrpcpro

I had that problem as well, but I tracked it down to movies that had local subtitle tracks in the folder. Once I removed them, normal seek/resume playback worked. I haven't tried putting them back recently though, or moving them to another sub folder..

Does anybody have a solution for this issue that doesn't involve getting rid of all my subtitle files? I've tried moving them to sub-folders in each movie's individual folder, which didn't fix it, and then moving every .srt file to a single subtitles folder, which also didn't make a difference. I actually thought it had fixed it at first, because the first time I loaded PTVL up after that move, it started on a film that was halfway through, but then I changed to a different channel, enabled subtitles and went back to the previous channel to find that movie starting over again.

And a somewhat-related second question - is there a way of tweaking the ratio of tv shows to movies on mixed channels? I only just switched from the original PTV when I upgraded to Gotham, and it seems like my Animation channel has a lot more movies in the schedule than I'd like, especially when most of them keep starting from the beginning when I browse through to that channel.
(2014-05-06, 19:50)thejayarr Wrote:
(2014-04-27, 01:35)ThorC1138 Wrote: [quote='mrpcpro' pid='1692680' dateline='1398553900']
Using Gotham there are some movie channels that don't continue to play, they always start at the beginning when I switch to them. So even if I go back 5 minutes later it starts at the beginning. Just reporting some issues in case no one else did.

cheers

mrpcpro

I had that problem as well, but I tracked it down to movies that had local subtitle tracks in the folder. Once I removed them, normal seek/resume playback worked. I haven't tried putting them back recently though, or moving them to another sub folder..

Does anybody have a solution for this issue that doesn't involve getting rid of all my subtitle files? I've tried moving them to sub-folders in each movie's individual folder, which didn't fix it, and then moving every .srt file to a single subtitles folder, which also didn't make a difference. I actually thought it had fixed it at first, because the first time I loaded PTVL up after that move, it started on a film that was halfway through, but then I changed to a different channel, enabled subtitles and went back to the previous channel to find that movie starting over again.

And a somewhat-related second question - is there a way of tweaking the ratio of tv shows to movies on mixed channels? I only just switched from the original PTV when I upgraded to Gotham, and it seems like my Animation channel has a lot more movies in the schedule than I'd like, especially when most of them keep starting from the beginning when I browse through to that channel.

I've been trying to figure out why this happens, It happens to me randomly... I'm usually to lazy to keep track of wither it's the same movie each time or what format the movie is in...
If you can build a list and let me know if the problem is with one type of forma. This would help me narrow down the issue.

thanks
  • 259(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45