• 276(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
My USTV channels auto tuned with the previous version. Haven't updated yet. Also, will my donor email be activated today? Is that how that works?
@lunatixz: have you put into consideration maybe adding a holiday xml?
Dumb question, are the skins working yet?
Is anyone else having problems with the Vevo TV channels? They work in Frodo but not in Gotham. I'm still using the previous version of PTVL.
i put my custom skin in custom folder and it works here is some updated screen shots of my skin

there almost done but i am having some problems if anyone wants to help with the code on this skin pm me please i am not great with code lol.
(2014-05-16, 20:25)bigsteel99 Wrote: USTV Plugin works, but it does not auto tune in PSTVL.

My USTVNow works fine. Auto tuned worked. I'm on the latest PTVL Master.
(2014-05-16, 20:00)MrMarijuano Wrote: Hey Luna, I don't really know much about this stuff but I think I've encountered a bug.

I've accidentally deleted all of my channels on the last update, so I Autotuned my channels (also to try the new features). So it got a superclean install.
I selected music channels by genres, youtube videos, vevoTV and also community Youtube, RSS, Plugins, etc.

The problem is that it got stuck when reaching "updating Channel 53", which is:

Code:
<setting id="Channel_53_type" value="12" />
<setting id="Channel_53_time" value="0" />
<setting id="Channel_53_1" value="Rock En Español" />
<setting id="Channel_53_2" value="0" />
<setting id="Channel_53_changed" value="True" />

xbmc.log: http://pastebin.com/tjx6wR30

Wild guess is that the character "ñ" fucked shit up. There were no strange letters in the channels before 53. After deleting this channel it works.

Edit: Also, Last.FM channel doesn't work. The URL http://api.tv.timbormans.com/user/<myuse...rtists.xml doesn't load.

Edit 2: No music channels of any type load, but community channels do work.

Music Genres not functional, last fm requires a username with scrobble data and youtube plugin. api loads up for me...

(2014-05-16, 20:25)bigsteel99 Wrote: USTV Plugin works, but it does not auto tune in PSTVL.

Gotham Only and you need my ustvnow copy.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-05-16, 20:36)bry- Wrote: @lunatixz: have you put into consideration maybe adding a holiday xml?

holiday xml? whats that?
(2014-05-16, 20:06)pharmeceutikle Wrote: I'm going to take NFL.COM plugin out. My friend said his is giving him script errors too. So If anyone says it's working you can put it back in for others to auto tune. I'm going to auto tune without that plugin to get my PTVL working again with all available features.

No biggie as long as you document what you're doing, don't worry about removing configurations... It's best to air on the side of caution to avoid issues for other users... Thanks
(2014-05-16, 22:54)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-05-16, 20:36)bry- Wrote: @lunatixz: have you put into consideration maybe adding a holiday xml?

holiday xml? whats that?

Channel
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
I don't know if it's because I'm using Gotham 13.0 stable as portable, but every time I get a new update and force reset and redo all my settings, PTVL gets to a point where there is nothing but black screen. I know it's working and is continuing with the setup because my library is HUGE so I know it is going to take a long time. The black screen takes so long that I have to check task manager to see if XBMC is still running. The whole process can take awhile. Sometimes 30-40 minutes. So my question is: can there be an indicator to show PTVL is still doing its thing like a status bar or something? At first I thought it froze and kept quitting and restarting XBMC entirely.
(2014-05-16, 21:58)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-05-16, 20:00)MrMarijuano Wrote: Hey Luna, I don't really know much about this stuff but I think I've encountered a bug.

I've accidentally deleted all of my channels on the last update, so I Autotuned my channels (also to try the new features). So it got a superclean install.
I selected music channels by genres, youtube videos, vevoTV and also community Youtube, RSS, Plugins, etc.

The problem is that it got stuck when reaching "updating Channel 53", which is:

Code:
<setting id="Channel_53_type" value="12" />
<setting id="Channel_53_time" value="0" />
<setting id="Channel_53_1" value="Rock En Español" />
<setting id="Channel_53_2" value="0" />
<setting id="Channel_53_changed" value="True" />

xbmc.log: http://pastebin.com/tjx6wR30

Wild guess is that the character "ñ" fucked shit up. There were no strange letters in the channels before 53. After deleting this channel it works.

Edit: Also, Last.FM channel doesn't work. The URL http://api.tv.timbormans.com/user/<myuse...rtists.xml doesn't load.

Edit 2: No music channels of any type load, but community channels do work.

Music Genres not functional, last fm requires a username with scrobble data and youtube plugin. api loads up for me...

Gotham Only and you need my ustvnow copy.

I double check everything including dependencies, i'm using your version of ustvnow 9.9.9, youtube 4.4.6, only the rss feed and super favorites works in auto tune. I'm using Gotham 13.1 beta 1 and PSTVL 3.9. Log http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=203030
(2014-05-17, 00:04)pharmeceutikle Wrote: I don't know if it's because I'm using Gotham 13.0 stable as portable, but every time I get a new update and force reset and redo all my settings, PTVL gets to a point where there is nothing but black screen. I know it's working and is continuing with the setup because my library is HUGE so I know it is going to take a long time. The black screen takes so long that I have to check task manager to see if XBMC is still running. The whole process can take awhile. Sometimes 30-40 minutes. So my question is: can there be an indicator to show PTVL is still doing its thing like a status bar or something? At first I thought it froze and kept quitting and restarting XBMC entirely.

Force reset clears system cache and rebuilds all channels. It's only necessary if you make major changes to your channel lineups. If you are adding new channels a force reset isn't required. If you want to speed things up use media limit in settings. Also without a log I can't give you details. ..
(2014-05-17, 00:10)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-05-17, 00:04)pharmeceutikle Wrote: I don't know if it's because I'm using Gotham 13.0 stable as portable, but every time I get a new update and force reset and redo all my settings, PTVL gets to a point where there is nothing but black screen. I know it's working and is continuing with the setup because my library is HUGE so I know it is going to take a long time. The black screen takes so long that I have to check task manager to see if XBMC is still running. The whole process can take awhile. Sometimes 30-40 minutes. So my question is: can there be an indicator to show PTVL is still doing its thing like a status bar or something? At first I thought it froze and kept quitting and restarting XBMC entirely.

Force reset clears system cache and rebuilds all channels. It's only necessary if you make major changes to your channel lineups. If you are adding new channels a force reset isn't required. If you want to speed things up use media limit in settings. Also without a log I can't give you details. ..

No worries. Not that big of a deal. As long as everything is working. Just putting in a suggestion, that's all.
(2014-05-16, 21:34)scilz Wrote: Image

there almost done but i am having some problems if anyone wants to help with the code on this skin pm me please i am not great with code lol.

Cheers. Im not too great with the code either.Confused

Hey Luna while i was going through some of the skins' code and found this snippet.....
Code:
<!--    <control type="button" id="106">
            <visible>false</visible>            
            <label>3</label><!--EPG row count, 6 default-->
        <!-- </control> -->

Did you figure out how to change the row count?
  • 276(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45