• 152(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
(2014-05-19, 11:41)sveni_lee Wrote: you have to change the Viewtype_AddonWall.xml...
it's quit easy: change line 573 into

Code:
<!--colordiffuse>FF727171</colordiffuse-->
so you don't get the "diffuse" looking... So you habe the diffuse effect only on the covver

and line 613 into

Code:
<!--animation effect="zoom" center="90,134" start="100" end="140" time="160" tween="cubic" reversible="false">Focus</animation-->
to stop the zoom effect...

I don#t like this changes but it's you choise...Cool

Thank you! Now if I can just figure out how to customize the info flags/labels whatever they're called haha

(2014-05-20, 02:14)bolter Wrote: I wish to ask a favour to the regulars who visit this site.
I have a problem with custom "In Progress Movies" widget and it's driving me mad.
I have created a custom "In Progress Movies" playlist and it works perfectly, but when I try to create a custom widget from that playlist, the widget works to some degree but will not update the information it displays. The default "In Progress" widget that xbmc displays works fine, just not the custom one. Can someone please supply me with step by step settings for the playlist, smart playlist manager and widget settings.
I have seen videos for the playlist generation, which is why I believe that works correctly. But the smart playlist manager seems to be my stumbling block. If use a different skin, everything seems to work, just not AN 4 with smart playlist manager.

Please help, it's my last thing to get working correctly.

Would you share the code for the playlist list you made? That sounds useful
(2014-05-07, 21:27)AMoo-Miki Wrote:
(2014-05-06, 22:41)DarkKnight Wrote:
(2014-05-04, 11:44)Auden69 Wrote: Hi,

I'm just installing last version of Openelec Beta 7.
I dont't succeed install last version of this theme (4.1.9.9)
=>Settings --> Add-ons -->install from zip file but i have been getting a error message "install failed" ("installation echoué" in french)
I downloaded .zip twice, but same result.

In my log, i just found
11:34:45 T:2726902592 ERROR: Could not read addon description of skin.aeon.nox.gotham

Did i do something wrong ?

Thanks

Same thing for me, but in English.

Latest OE beta, tried to install 4.1.9.9 via zip, get error message "Install failed". Log file says the same thing: Could not read addon description skin.aeon.nox.gotham

Honestly don't know why Nox 5 is such a departure from the previous version. Seems like the v5 is really just a new fork, not liking it at all.

The solution to Could not read addon description of skin.aeon.nox.gotham is:

1) Unzip the file you downloded, skin.aeon.nox.gotham.4.1.9.9.zip, which will give you a folder named skin.aeon.nox.gotham
2) Go into the skin.aeon.nox.gotham folder and locate a file named addon.xml.
3) Edit addon.xml in your favorite text editor and replace its content with the English only version you find on http://pastebin.com/sR4tV5zA.
4) Copy the skin.aeon.nox.gotham folder to XBMC's userdata\addons folder. (To find where userdata is, look at http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Userdata)
5) Restart XBMC and a you will find a skin named Aeon Nox Gotham Plus, with version 4.1.9.9.

Good luck

Hi All,

I tried everything but i couldn't install the skin in Openelec. I do not have "addons" folder in userdata. Also tried to create manually but did not work. Any recommendation for me to install the skin to openelec?

Thank you
Hi, so after using aeon nox V5 for a while i find its missing things i need from V4 plus i dont think it looks nice so i decided to install this skin, it wouldnt install by using the install from zip option so i installed it by copying it to the addon folder and now it works fine but i was wondering if when a new verstion is relesed if i have to copy over the skin folder thats already there to update to it?, this may be a dumb question but i didnt want to lose any settings or customizing that i had done after updating to a newer version.
my head really spinning searching through this forum regarding solution to problem I'm having with movie sets setting
this is how it looks on my end n you can look at settings i have on also i have backend mode enabled as well done everything for last few hours to get this fixed but no avail please please help me on this guys
(2014-05-20, 18:57)Surlias Wrote:
(2014-05-20, 02:14)bolter Wrote: I wish to ask a favour to the regulars who visit this site.
I have a problem with custom "In Progress Movies" widget and it's driving me mad.
I have created a custom "In Progress Movies" playlist and it works perfectly, but when I try to create a custom widget from that playlist, the widget works to some degree but will not update the information it displays. The default "In Progress" widget that xbmc displays works fine, just not the custom one. Can someone please supply me with step by step settings for the playlist, smart playlist manager and widget settings.
I have seen videos for the playlist generation, which is why I believe that works correctly. But the smart playlist manager seems to be my stumbling block. If use a different skin, everything seems to work, just not AN 4 with smart playlist manager.

Please help, it's my last thing to get working correctly.

Would you share the code for the playlist list you made? That sounds useful

You just need to create a playlist that directs to a "path" - "starts with" then also add "in progress" - "true" and that should work. I don't know why the custom widget will not update, it never has for me. The widget works fine as long as you don't look at the percent completed info at the top of the widget.
(2014-05-19, 10:40)onlyyou Wrote:
(2014-05-18, 21:36)Surlias Wrote: Ah ok, I'll try that. Thanks

Does anyone know how to make it so that in the InfoWall view, the selected movie poster isn't enlarged and the other movie posters aren't dimmed?

Like this:

Instead of like this:

Fix this, and I'm set.
I am using windows , when I open xbmc it opens up in the setting page , how can I change this please

Thank you in advance
(2014-05-21, 15:02)perrywright Wrote: I am using windows , when I open xbmc it opens up in the setting page , how can I change this please

Thank you in advance

Hi, try changing "settings > appearance > skin > startup window"
Thank you
Hi,

I can install DOWNLOAD LINK 4.1.9.8 in openelec but can not instal 4.1.9.9 from zip file. Can someone support me?
(2014-05-20, 10:34)sveni_lee Wrote: finaly I only find a bad solution but it work...
You only have to copy your 3d-case and name it "3dp" and thats all...
after this it works...

If anybody has a better idea please tell me. For the moment it shoud be okay... because it works...

How did you get the "thumbs" directory? My \media folder only has a few .xbt files in it. I'm wondering if this is what's stopping me from being able to change the default "labels" being displayed for things like audio/video codec, rating, resolution, etc.
(2014-05-16, 18:24)LEDFan Wrote: With latest additions for TV Show cases, etc. (I hope warlion will include them) this skin is now perfect.

I have a last small request. I don't know if this could be make by warlion or somebody else but I think it's very relevant to have this.

When you navigate in the TV-Show episodes, it would be nice to have the audio flags available as well as subtitiles flags for all views. For now, we only get this information if we press "i" to get the info.

Here is an example of what I'm saying (you need the videolanguage script in order to display these flags):

When pressing info we get this:

It would be nice to have it here too and for all views):

Would somebody have any clue for me on how to achieve this?
@Surlias Normally all the images\textures are mashed into the xbt files, so you wouldn't see them. If that's the case, just go make the folders manually or download without the xbts.

The git version found here https://github.com/WarLion/skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9 has the uncompressed textures.
@Vaikin
Are you saying that any files I put in manually created folders will override the defaults contained within the xbt files? I'm trying to figure out how to change all the labels to the style that I had in Frodo. Nox 4.1.9 is amazing, but I'm not really a fan of the "fancy" labels, they're kind of distracting and (surprisingly) less distinct than their simpler, more elegant antecedents.
No idea if one overwrites the other. But you could always download the uncompressed version and then just start replacing images to whatever you wish.
  • 152(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25