• 155(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
mac mini is not that powerful, it's not an imac or mac pro but 50% cpu usage is a bit strange but i dont know really, maybe somebody with a mac mini can give us a hint, on my imac late 2012 it's 20 %

with NOX 5 it's 3-4 %

confluence: 3%

Aeon MQ5 : 6-7 %
Library watchdog plugin tends to use a lot of CPU power. If you use it, try and disable it and see if it makes a difference.
MacMini 2013:
(2014-05-19, 11:41)sveni_lee Wrote: you have to change the Viewtype_AddonWall.xml...
it's quit easy: change line 573 into

Code:
<!--colordiffuse>FF727171</colordiffuse-->
so you don't get the "diffuse" looking... So you habe the diffuse effect only on the covver

and line 613 into

Code:
<!--animation effect="zoom" center="90,134" start="100" end="140" time="160" tween="cubic" reversible="false">Focus</animation-->
to stop the zoom effect...

I don#t like this changes but it's you choise...Cool

Ok so I tried this and it doesn't seem to be working. Doesn't seem to have any effect at all.

I decided to do a find and replace all entries dealing with either a zoom effect or that particular color diffusion, and that worked, but I'm sure that it will have other undesirable consequences.

I think I will leave the zoom effect active, since when both the dimming effect and zoom is removed, you can't really tell what movie is selected (other than by what appears in the info panel).

So, I guess I just need to figure out which line to change to get rid of the dimming effect, not the zoom effect. Any idea which line it actually is?
(2014-05-22, 20:23)LEDFan Wrote:
(2014-05-22, 15:37)sveni_lee Wrote: For all they want test it... Includes_WidgetLayout.xml

Does this include the modifications made in here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=195249 for the Cases mod in other views?

(2014-05-22, 20:29)sveni_lee Wrote: that's only cases on widgets... not more...

OK then, would it be possible to get the specific changes to the file Includes_WidgetLayout.xml for the cases on widgets mod? I ask because if I use the other mod, the same file is used, so I will lose those modifications if I use this one. This becomes very complicated to follow! lol
(2014-05-21, 00:44)Razieal Wrote: my head really spinning searching through this forum regarding solution to problem I'm having with movie sets setting
this is how it looks on my end n you can look at settings i have on also i have backend mode enabled as well done everything for last few hours to get this fixed but no avail please please help me on this guys

I have this exact same problem and can't figure it out either.
I just tried to install on 13.0 but it says dependencies not met.
(2014-05-23, 03:27)xmjsilverx Wrote: I just tried to install on 13.0 but it says dependencies not met.

unzip manually into /xbmc/userdata/
Anyone know if it would be possible to add a "filesize" flag to library views?
Is there somewhere to tell custom widgets on the home screen to update?
(2014-05-23, 05:49)bolter Wrote: Is there somewhere to tell custom widgets on the home screen to update?

Yes, there is a menu related to widgets in the menu customizer. Go the category with the custom widget, hit enter and choose the selection related to widgets (next to the Smart Playlist Manager). From there, you can set the widgets to update on a timer or whenever you access the home screen.

(2014-05-23, 01:58)RockDawg Wrote:
(2014-05-21, 00:44)Razieal Wrote: my head really spinning searching through this forum regarding solution to problem I'm having with movie sets setting
this is how it looks on my end n you can look at settings i have on also i have backend mode enabled as well done everything for last few hours to get this fixed but no avail please please help me on this guys

You need to enable Backend Mode in skin settings and install the extended info script. There is also a script related to movie sets. I'm not sure if that is necessary. I'm also not sure if you have to re-scrape your movies or run the artwork downloader after these scripts are in place, but those are the prerequisites to make that animation work. Make sure you have all of the necessary scripts installed by checking the section related to scripts in skin settings; they are the ones in green.
(2014-05-22, 23:09)sanity Wrote: Library watchdog plugin tends to use a lot of CPU power. If you use it, try and disable it and see if it makes a difference.

hmmm where can i find that Huh and disable it
(2014-05-23, 10:22)Razieal Wrote:
(2014-05-22, 23:09)sanity Wrote: Library watchdog plugin tends to use a lot of CPU power. If you use it, try and disable it and see if it makes a difference.

hmmm where can i find that Huh and disable it

"watchdog plugin" Should be in add-ons / services. If you didn't install it then you don't have it and you don't have to worry about it.
(2014-05-23, 09:44)Warner306 Wrote:
(2014-05-23, 05:49)bolter Wrote: Is there somewhere to tell custom widgets on the home screen to update?

Yes, there is a menu related to widgets in the menu customizer. Go the category with the custom widget, hit enter and choose the selection related to widgets (next to the Smart Playlist Manager). From there, you can set the widgets to update on a timer or whenever you access the home screen.

(2014-05-23, 01:58)RockDawg Wrote:

You need to enable Backend Mode in skin settings and install the extended info script. There is also a script related to movie sets. I'm not sure if that is necessary. I'm also not sure if you have to re-scrape your movies or run the artwork downloader after these scripts are in place, but those are the prerequisites to make that animation work. Make sure you have all of the necessary scripts installed by checking the section related to scripts in skin settings; they are the ones in green.

I don't know if someone has mentioned this yet, but I believe he also needs to have run Artwork Downloader with "disc art" enabled (which itself requires movies be sorted into individual folders AFAIK). I didn't know about the individual folder requirement initially, so I had to reorganize my library accordingly. Using Files2Folders sped things up for me.

Now, I also have a question about the movie set showcase view. Everything seems to be working well, except I can't seem to change the layout "style". It seems stuck in the "Fanart" layout, and trying to change to either the "Posters" or the "4 Thumbs" layouts doesn't do anything:

Any ideas?
(2014-05-22, 15:22)LEDFan Wrote:
(2014-05-22, 14:13)mikebzh44 Wrote: I don't know how LEDFan have enable this flag language in episode info (NFO file ? Modifie database ? Add metadata in XVid file ?).

(2014-05-16, 18:24)LEDFan Wrote: Image

For MKV, it's easy to add language flag with MKVMerge.

It comes from NFO file Mike. BTW thanks a lot for the changes. That's exactly what I was looking for. Smile
Mike, would you have an idea on how to also add the audio and subtitle languages flags in the widget?

Oh, if someone could figure out how to display the correct MPAA certification in the widget, that would be nice. Actually, it displays Not Rated but this certification shown there should be TV 14.

_________________________________________________________________________________

(2014-05-23, 01:14)LEDFan Wrote:
(2014-05-22, 20:23)LEDFan Wrote:
(2014-05-22, 15:37)sveni_lee Wrote: For all they want test it... Includes_WidgetLayout.xml

Does this include the modifications made in here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=195249 for the Cases mod in other views?

(2014-05-22, 20:29)sveni_lee Wrote: that's only cases on widgets... not more...

OK then, would it be possible to get the specific changes to the file Includes_WidgetLayout.xml for the cases on widgets mod? I ask because if I use the other mod, the same file is used, so I will lose those modifications if I use this one. This becomes very complicated to follow! lol

I tested it and as I though it doesn't work if I use the other mod here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=195249

If I use your file Includes_WidgetLayout.xml for the audio cases in the widget, I lose my cases in the widgets for the movies! SO, it's like either use one to get some features and loses the other ones! That's exactly why I'm asking if it would be posssible for you to just tell us what to add in the file Includes_WidgetLayout.xml for audio cases in the widget.
  • 155(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25