• 297(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
fair enough. Thank you. check your PM btw
(2014-06-02, 15:35)EZ1976 Wrote: hey Luna.
it seems that directory channels cause the PTVL to freeze. i tried it locally (/storage/Movies), i tried SMB (SMB://192.168.1.250/Movies) and NFS (NFS://192.168.1.250/NFS).
playlist, livetv and genre works great but any directory i put will freeze the plugin.
any idea?

I just checked with and without Hebrew and Greek characters, both worked.

You need to double check file access to those directories...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-06-02, 18:34)Lunatixz Wrote:
it seems that directory channels cause the PTVL to freeze. i tried it locally (/storage/Movies), i tried SMB (SMB://192.168.1.250/Movies) and NFS (NFS://192.168.1.250/NFS).
playlist, livetv and genre works great but any directory i put will freeze the plugin.
any idea?

the directories are all in english and have NFS access to them (meaning i can browse just fine using the file manager)
but does the channels populate when the movies are in hebrew? when i try to populate a channel i get only the movies where the title is in english or numbers
@Lunatixz - think you can take a look at this for future implementation: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pyschedules
(2014-06-02, 19:28)EZ1976 Wrote:
(2014-06-02, 18:34)Lunatixz Wrote:
any idea?

the directories are all in english and have NFS access to them (meaning i can browse just fine using the file manager)
but does the channels populate when the movies are in hebrew? when i try to populate a channel i get only the movies where the title is in english or numbers

So when I push an update, test it again... if it still doesn't work. I would need a log.
Lunatixz among other unicode issues u can also check this out:
As you saw spoyser updated super fav. and included a fix for non english characters not displayed(which works).
But PLTV can't create super fav. channel, freezes in" waiting for file lock".If I rename the files in english, channel is created.

Thanks
(2014-06-02, 22:25)tromy Wrote: Lunatixz among other unicode issues u can also check this out:
As you saw spoyser updated super fav. and included a fix for non english characters not displayed(which works).
But PLTV can't create super fav. channel, freezes in" waiting for file lock".If I rename the files in english, channel is created.

Thanks

K
@lunatixz: not able to download bumpers or chan icons. log
(2014-06-03, 00:40)bry- Wrote: @lunatixz: not able to download bumpers or chan icons. log

Sorry fix included with v.0.4.2
(2014-06-03, 01:07)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-06-03, 00:40)bry- Wrote: @lunatixz: not able to download bumpers or chan icons. log

Sorry fix included with v.0.4.2

no need to apologize i'm fine as long as its not my fault Angel
Anyone experiencing loading problems with v.0.4.2?

My dev machine loads latest fine, so it was released... But for the life of me I can't get it to load on my HTPC!

Before I rip my htpc apart, Im wondering if this is a global problem....
(2014-06-03, 14:41)Lunatixz Wrote: Anyone experiencing loading problems with v.0.4.2?

My dev machine loads latest fine, so it was released... But for the life of me I can't get it to load on my HTPC!

Updated last night, did a "force channel refresh" on first boot of 0.4.2. It locked up on the 3rd channel. Rebooted this morning and currently doing another channel force refresh. Not locked up this time but i think it's taking longer then usual.
(2014-06-03, 14:43)Dec64 Wrote:
(2014-06-03, 14:41)Lunatixz Wrote: Anyone experiencing loading problems with v.0.4.2?

Updated last night, did a "force channel refresh" on first boot of 0.4.2. It locked up on the 3rd channel. Rebooted this morning and currently doing another channel force refresh. Not locked up this time but i think it's taking longer then usual.

I can't even get it to load on my HTPC, doesn't launch at all!, it's the oddest thing...
(2014-06-03, 14:50)Lunatixz Wrote:

I can't even get it to load on my HTPC, doesn't launch at all!, it's the oddest thing...

Ah well nothing that bad my end haha.
(2014-06-03, 14:50)Lunatixz Wrote:

Same to me.Laptop works, htpc not at all!
  • 297(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45