• 318(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
I'm trying to make a channel of locally saved music videos, so I added them to a smart playlist, however, PseudoTV does not scrape these into a channel even though I can play the playlistjsut fine. For now i'm using a directory channel however that puts all the songs in order alphabetically. is there anyway to fix this? or am I doomed to listen to 6 Katy Perry songs in a row?
(2014-06-21, 00:00)Rockr Wrote: I'm trying to make a channel of locally saved music videos, so I added them to a smart playlist, however, PseudoTV does not scrape these into a channel even though I can play the playlistjsut fine. For now i'm using a directory channel however that puts all the songs in order alphabetically. is there anyway to fix this? or am I doomed to listen to 6 Katy Perry songs in a row?

what format are the music videos? are they scrapped into the xbmc library?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-06-21, 00:08)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-06-21, 00:00)Rockr Wrote: I'm trying to make a channel of locally saved music videos, so I added them to a smart playlist, however, PseudoTV does not scrape these into a channel even though I can play the playlistjsut fine. For now i'm using a directory channel however that puts all the songs in order alphabetically. is there anyway to fix this? or am I doomed to listen to 6 Katy Perry songs in a row?

what format are the music videos? are they scrapped into the xbmc library?
They're all MP4's, and yes, they're scraped into the library.
Was there talk of a community logo thing? Anyway here are some logo's I made for my own use, hopefully others will find them useful.
http://imgur.com/a/l2qQh

7 are for USTVnow so I can differentiate between those and my own similar channels.

The others were to fill in missing logo's for my guide.
Luna,

I have notice at times after an upgrade(i think) the Channel Guide does not lineup with the actual guide info. Here is a screenshot after today's auto-update, before that the guide was ok. The OSD shows Dr. Oz as currently playing when in reality the live show is Master Chef.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/90e9tuwirh6l5d...hot035.png
(2014-06-21, 03:03)ylafont Wrote: Luna,

I have notice at times after an upgrade(i think) the Channel Guide does not lineup with the actual guide info. Here is a screenshot after today's auto-update, before that the guide was ok. The OSD shows Dr. Oz as currently playing when in reality the live show is Master Chef.

Did you force channel reset? What livetv source ustvnow is known to have issues I'm working out...
(2014-06-21, 03:07)Lunatixz Wrote:

Did you force channel reset? What livetv source ustvnow is known to have issues I'm working out...

Don't think i did a channel reset, Doing it now to see if that clears it up. These are live over the air channel.

Will post once channel reset is completed.
(2014-06-21, 03:11)ylafont Wrote:
(2014-06-21, 03:07)Lunatixz Wrote:

Don't think i did a channel reset, Doing it now to see if that clears it up. These are live over the air channel.

Will post once channel reset is completed.

You need to read the change logs after each update. It clearly stated force reset is required... Smile
(2014-06-21, 03:12)Lunatixz Wrote: You need to read the change logs after each update. It clearly stated force reset is required... Smile

My Bad!

Maybe you should force that now that Auto Update is working? Just a suggestion.
(2014-06-21, 03:16)ylafont Wrote:
(2014-06-21, 03:12)Lunatixz Wrote: You need to read the change logs after each update. It clearly stated force reset is required... Smile

My Bad!

Maybe you should force that now that Auto Update is working? Just a suggestion.

It should popup... but I'm working out the bugs in auto update...
What version was this autoupdate feature added in? I don't seen an option for it anywhere. I'm running 0.3.9

NVM, see it. 0.4.0
I continue to have problems getting PSTLV to work, I updated earlier to version 4.4 but continue to have the same problem, tv genre, movie genre, movie studio, tv channels, movies on super favorites, custom channels, movies and tv shows on my hd drive do not auto tune. I would appreciate any help giving as this is the 2nd straight week i've been dealing with this problem. LOG http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=231333
(2014-06-21, 04:24)bigsteel99 Wrote: I continue to have problems getting PSTLV to work, I updated earlier to version 4.4 but continue to have the same problem, tv genre, movie genre, movie studio, tv channels, movies on super favorites, custom channels, movies and tv shows on my hd drive do not auto tune. I would appreciate any help giving as this is the 2nd straight week i've been dealing with this problem. LOG http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=231333

Your log has no debugging info
(2014-06-21, 04:43)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-06-21, 04:24)bigsteel99 Wrote: I continue to have problems getting PSTLV to work, I updated earlier to version 4.4 but continue to have the same problem, tv genre, movie genre, movie studio, tv channels, movies on super favorites, custom channels, movies and tv shows on my hd drive do not auto tune. I would appreciate any help giving as this is the 2nd straight week i've been dealing with this problem. LOG http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=231333

Please tell me what i'm missing I have enable debugging in xbmc setting, pstvl setting, and advancesetting.xml
(2014-06-21, 04:53)bigsteel99 Wrote:
(2014-06-21, 04:43)Lunatixz Wrote:

Please tell me what i'm missing I have enable debugging in xbmc setting, pstvl setting, and advancesetting.xml

You need to duplicate the problem and send me that log...
  • 318(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45