• 324(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-06-23, 16:14)Rastan Wrote:
(2014-06-23, 16:11)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-06-23, 16:09)Rastan Wrote: Nope, I do use the official android app and the ios app that begins with a "C" I think. But haven't used any whilst getting PTVL up and running at all. Just keyboard and mouse.

I'm not sure whats going on... I don't see these delays, I'll have to look into it further...

No worries, it is still more than useable. Take your time Blush
..besides it seems to be only effecting 2 of us for now, so it may be something on our systems. Many thanks for all the work you are and have been putting in!

i am using openelec on a few systems and i tried them all. all of them build 49 channels out of 60.
after 4 hours it created only 49 and wouldnt continue. from 40-60 are all playlists so number 50 isnt different from 49.

i tried NFS, SMB and locally on the machine. the same outcome on all options.
@mrpickles

I have quite same issue also. Artwork Downloader uses almost always fanart.tv as source and I get only German pictures there. Although I have selected "English" as my setting and there is English pictures available.
I asked from Artwork Downloader topic from forums, if there is way to select/block source. But haven't got answer yet.

PTVL uses it own picture cache, where it scrapes images using artwork downloader. It's located: userdata/addon_data/script.pseudotv.live/cache/artwork or something. Sorry can't verify path atm..

What you can do, and what I have done, to replace images in cache with images that you desire.. It's tedious job though. And do a backup of those images if you happen to clear your caches-

I would also be interested that you would be able the use the images already scraped for the movies/tv-shows. I use Ember MM for scraping and all my artwork/fanarts/posters are located at my network server.
(2014-06-23, 20:11)EZ1976 Wrote:
(2014-06-23, 16:14)Rastan Wrote:
(2014-06-23, 16:11)Lunatixz Wrote: I'm not sure whats going on... I don't see these delays, I'll have to look into it further...

No worries, it is still more than useable. Take your time Blush
..besides it seems to be only effecting 2 of us for now, so it may be something on our systems. Many thanks for all the work you are and have been putting in!

i am using openelec on a few systems and i tried them all. all of them build 49 channels out of 60.
after 4 hours it created only 49 and wouldnt continue. from 40-60 are all playlists so number 50 isnt different from 49.
i tried NFS, SMB and locally on the machine. the same outcome on all options.

Why are you running openelec? are you running on a low power pc or raspberry? did you install openelec on a hard drive or class 10 sd card?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
@Lunatixz do you have an image size that works best for the banners within pstv? the ones that i use and have in my ss are 270x83
Designing a layout, before I go forward and get it working thought it would be worth putting up for some initial feedback. So if anyone has changes/comments/suggestions or just tell me not to bother feel free.

(2014-06-23, 21:07)bry- Wrote: @Lunatixz do you have an image size that works best for the banners within pstv? the ones that i use and have in my ss are 270x83

Honestly we aren't out of beta yet, so skinning won't be addressed until the end...

Any artwork, size, position are preliminary and subject to change per build. Which Is why I stopped including custom skins.

So I can't give you a concrete answer...

(2014-06-23, 21:08)Dec64 Wrote: Designing a layout, before I go forward and get it working thought it would be worth putting up for some initial feedback. So if anyone has changes/comments/suggestions or just tell me not to bother feel free.

Looks great
(2014-06-23, 21:08)Dec64 Wrote: Designing a layout, before I go forward and get it working thought it would be worth putting up for some initial feedback. So if anyone has changes/comments/suggestions or just tell me not to bother feel free.

Looks real clean. Definitely interested in seeing the finished product.
im having this issue after latest update where the channel starts and plays i can see it dimmed in the background but the changing channel overlay is on and will not go away, also i cannot, enter epg, pause play exit or anything. I have to restart xbmc to get out of pstvl changing channel overlay. Just letting you know, not sure if its my system or a bug, this just popped up after last update. Thanks
Thank you very much bry!
Is it possible to change the buttons for entering EPG, and surfing channels (next/prev) in the Keymap file?
@Dec64, Dang! I love it!...my only request would be maybe we could have different coloring schemes? I have a blue themed XBMC install and it would be nice to have a blue PTV interface! But overall, very sleak! Curious, however: What is the little bar under the selected show block that is yellow>blue from left to right?
Wetek Play + LibreELEC
(2014-06-23, 23:31)yuval3210 Wrote: Thank you very much bry!
Is it possible to change the buttons for entering EPG, and surfing channels (next/prev) in the Keymap file?

Absolutely.

The fifa brasil logo looks like a face palm. Is that a working prototype? What is the source of your xml? I don't have all those graphics scraped.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
I use Yatse. Is there a problem that it causes PTVL?

For me, I've always had long channel building times. It's always 3-4 hours plus with background updating minimum, dynamic artwork off, and channel limits at 100.

I also run so many services such as watchdog, traktv, synopsistv, artwork downloader, auto update library, auto clean library, (banned addon) auto movie and tv fetch, lazytv, tv subscription update, and twitter! It would be fair to say that all these services may slow PTVL down for sure!
::Update::

I suspect the recent channel building slow downs is an I/O problem with the new caching system. I'm running all my pc's on SSD drives so it's fast, but as you go from ssd, to hard drive to sd card the performance suffers.

I'll tweak the cache to use both memory and storage.
(2014-06-23, 23:32)ryanmcclure Wrote: @Dec64, Dang! I love it!...my only request would be maybe we could have different coloring schemes? I have a blue themed XBMC install and it would be nice to have a blue PTV interface! But overall, very sleak! Curious, however: What is the little bar under the selected show block that is yellow>blue from left to right?

Thanks, I'll consider a way to do other colours. Only issue is my ultimate plan is a full skin, but never done one before i figured i'd start doing the PTVL part of it.

(2014-06-23, 23:48)bry- Wrote: The fifa brasil logo looks like a face palm. Is that a working prototype? What is the source of your xml? I don't have all those graphics scraped.

What do you mean by the brasil logo? Just a place holder for "Clear art goes here" kinda thing. It's just a static image from photoshop, starting to put it together as a working prototype now, so ill see how i go. What graphics? the chan logos? they are custom based on the white donor pack ones that i normaly use. My xml? just a free one from mc2xml
Has anyone been able to get shared files to load in PTVL? If so are you using UPnP, Samba/SMB, or NFS?
  • 324(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45