• 182(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
Reproduce with debug log enabled.
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Set...#Debugging

Log file location:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log...#Log_files
Right sorry misunderstood your other reply here's my log it don't make a whole lot of sense to me lol
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

Can't see anything weird, so I guess I won't be able to help you any further.
(2014-06-25, 20:22)wints Wrote:
(2014-06-25, 09:41)Amelandbor Wrote:
(2014-06-24, 21:40)wints Wrote: Hi all using Amelandbor Git hub version and all seems fine accept for when i go in to movie sets i get 2 posters see image any ideas what's causing this? cheers

Can't reproduce this, have tried every viewtype setting, so I don't know what's causing this.

Right ok if i changed view to something else its fine and then if I go back to lowlist again its fine but if I go into a set and then come back out it happens again until I change view and so on Huh

Look like on of your XML file is wrong. Did you try to redownload skin from GITHUB and overwrite existing files ?

Or you should ZIP all your XML files from 1080i folder and share it so Amelandbor can try to reproduce your issue.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2014-06-25, 21:42)mikebzh44 Wrote:
(2014-06-25, 20:22)wints Wrote:
(2014-06-25, 09:41)Amelandbor Wrote: Can't reproduce this, have tried every viewtype setting, so I don't know what's causing this.

Right ok if i changed view to something else its fine and then if I go back to lowlist again its fine but if I go into a set and then come back out it happens again until I change view and so on Huh

Look like on of your XML file is wrong. Did you try to redownload skin from GITHUB and overwrite existing files ?
That's a good point i might have done that but to be honest i can't remember, might try a fresh install when i get 2 mins i'll post back and let you know and thanks for the help guys appreciate it Smile
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

Hello All,

I have been using XBMC for a long time now, but I am of the opinion that if something works, don't touch it. That's the reason why I have stayed up until now with FRODO.

But my windows when crazy and had to reinstall it. So this was my chance to move to GOTHAM.

I am trying the AEON NOX 4.1.9, because it's the one that mimics what I had with frodo.

I am a heavy music listener, and my XBCM in the living room is always on with "Party Mode at start" and fullscreen visualization (Artist Slideshow)
My concern and where I need help is:

For some reason with Aeon nox 4.1.9 my CD Artist cover and info keeps hiding after a while when on fullscreen. There is no option of keeping it on ALWAYS ON.

Can anyone help me with this??

I old Aeon nox 4 in frodo It would stay always present, in Gotham it hides. Anyone know the solution?

Thanks a lot
Alex - does the tab key toggle it for you ?
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
Probably does. But it dissapears again couple of seconds later. I have fixed it couple of times via the toggles in settings but it randomly comes back from time to time.
(2014-06-24, 21:40)wints Wrote: Hi all using Amelandbor Git hub version and all seems fine accept for when i go in to movie sets i get 2 posters see image any ideas what's causing this? cheers

Could someone point me to this version?

Thanks,
MrsAngelD
RolleyesRolleyes
(2014-06-26, 16:31)leepenny Wrote: Alex - does the tab key toggle it for you ?
Yes, the tab toggles it. The problem is that I use a remote in the living room. No tab button there.
There must be a line is visualization.XML file that can be edited to avoid the cd case and info to hide.
That's what I'm looking for...
from previous experience the tab key toggles it always on or off (I am ready to stand corrected though LOL)
I also use a remote control but have programmed the keys accordingly - any way to quickly plug in a usb keyboard and press the tab button to toggle always on ?
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
(2014-06-26, 16:55)MrsAngelD Wrote:

Thanks,
MrsAngelD

https://github.com/Amelandbor/skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9
(2014-06-26, 13:26)Alexbenthem Wrote: Hello All,

I have been using XBMC for a long time now, but I am of the opinion that if something works, don't touch it. That's the reason why I have stayed up until now with FRODO.

But my windows when crazy and had to reinstall it. So this was my chance to move to GOTHAM.

I am trying the AEON NOX 4.1.9, because it's the one that mimics what I had with frodo.

I am a heavy music listener, and my XBCM in the living room is always on with "Party Mode at start" and fullscreen visualization (Artist Slideshow)
My concern and where I need help is:

For some reason with Aeon nox 4.1.9 my CD Artist cover and info keeps hiding after a while when on fullscreen. There is no option of keeping it on ALWAYS ON.

Can anyone help me with this??

I old Aeon nox 4 in frodo It would stay always present, in Gotham it hides. Anyone know the solution?

Thanks a lot

Wow, I can actually help someone with something!

I had this issue too, I know exactly what you mean.

Download Amelondbor's forked skin, and it will fix the issue up. Make sure you have "Always show album info" checked.

This is how I have mine setup:

And this is the result, CD art will not drop down/disappear:

Let me know how you go!
(2014-06-26, 17:40)UserNameStolen Wrote:
(2014-06-26, 16:55)MrsAngelD Wrote:

Thanks,
MrsAngelD

thank you Smile
(2014-06-27, 15:50)nhathaitrieu6 Wrote: The Update library button is missing from the left hand menu for music, tvshows and movies.

This is new in gotham so I guess it will need adding. It is no longer on the context menu.

Idk which version or mod you're using but it is in the left hand menu.
  • 182(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25