• 395(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
loving playon, thanks for this! I was on the fence about buying playon but this integration pushed me into it. I really like the addition, but wonder if there is a way to combine tv shows? either within playon or within pseudotv. I'm looking to have 1 channel with a few shows from hgtv, food network, and the like. I'm very new to both, and figured out getting a House Hunters channel in PTVL but would really rather mix more shows in with it rather than have a block of like 10 channels with singular shows. Is this possible?
(2014-09-05, 17:15)Lunatixz Wrote: Donor login giveaway!!
Starting tonight at midnight EST - Ending Monday Morning EST.

Offer exclusive to community list members,
first 5 users to post 10 NEW , WORKING (valid paths, minor syntax mistakes allowed) and UNIQUE Plugin or Playon configurations will receive donor logins.
posts must be made at the community list, never posted before? readme
after posting your 10 configurations please PM here, after I validate the info you will be sent your logins

New community members will be accepted up till contest start, Good Luck!

Format changes to chtypes 15 and new playon 16 can be found here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1785805

Playon will allow Hulu, Amazon, Netflix to integrate easily with PseudoTV Live!

If you are interested in signing up for playon services please use my link below or in post 1,

For a limited time sign up using my link below or in post 1 and receive a free google chromecast with the purchase of playon + playon later lifetime

Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-09-06, 18:42)JB3rgman Wrote: @luna,
Sorry about that. Will try again

Just to make sure I'm doing this right. I added <loglevel>2</loglevel> to advancesaettings.xml

This takes away the option in the GUI. I can't tell if it's running because I'm used to seeing the "ticker" in the top left corner.
(2014-09-06, 18:58)JB3rgman Wrote:

Just to make sure I'm doing this right. I added <loglevel>2</loglevel> to advancesaettings.xml

This takes away the option in the GUI. I can't tell if it's running because I'm used to seeing the "ticker" in the top left corner.

Level 1 is fine... as long as your log has "DEBUG" info in it...
(2014-09-06, 19:23)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-09-06, 18:58)JB3rgman Wrote:

Level 1 is fine... as long as your log has "DEBUG" info in it...

So all I have to do is set that level in the XML and then let it run?

(2014-09-06, 17:07)hasamba Wrote: hey luna,
just installed 0.4.9,
the playlist unicode problems returned,
im getting only movies scraped with english titles on the epg...
it was a problem few versions ago, then got fixed, now it's broken again,
if you need a beta tester for unicode problems: im here!

log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=287304

thanks

Just movies correct, not tvshows?

I didn't get a chance to look into this issue which was brought up by tromy a few days ago...

No new issues just playlist movies have unicode correct?
[/quote]

tvshows playlist working fine for me but i dont have any tvshow scraped with hebrew title

more things i've seen:
1. (not new) still cannot add direct plugin with hebrew path (maybe its the plugin issue):

log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=287450

this is the channel:
<setting id="Channel_102_type" value="15" />
<setting id="Channel_102_1" value="plugin://plugin.video.sdarot.tv/הכל א-ת/15 דקות" />
<setting id="Channel_102_2" value="" />
<setting id="Channel_102_3" value="25" />
<setting id="Channel_102_4" value="1" />

2. (not new) cannot add this livetv channel through super favorites:
<favourites>
<favourite name="2 Broke Girls" thumb="">PlayMedia(&quot;rtmp://198.27.75.99/app playpath=2bg01 swfUrl=http://www.tgun.tv/lock/player.swf live=1 pageUrl=http://www.tgun.tv/menus/players/playerindex5.php?2bg01&quot;)</favourite>
</favourites>

3. new: chtype=9 show a stills picture on load and stuck (maybe something with my internet), for example:

<setting id="Channel_301_2" value="http://hls.cdn.flosoft.biz/flosoft/smil:twitStreamAll.smil/playlist.m3u8" />

or

<setting id="Channel_183_2" value="plugin://plugin.video.F.T.V/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.filmon.com%2Fchannel%2Fkung-fu-classics&mode=125&name=Kung+Fu+Classics&iconimage=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.filmon.com%2Fcouch%2Fchannels%2F1967%2Fextra_big_logo.png&start=kung-fu-classics&ch_fanart=1967" />

thanks
I just added in my PVR channels using autotune and pseudotv displays the channels and plays them fine, but doesn't load any of the guide information. I can see the guide information in the XBMC EPG screen just not in PSTVL.

Debug Log: https://gist.github.com/anonymous/4e9de64cb314b524009b
(2014-09-06, 23:07)robbyyyyyy Wrote: I just added in my PVR channels using autotune and pseudotv displays the channels and plays them fine, but doesn't load any of the guide information. I can see the guide information in the XBMC EPG screen just not in PSTVL.

Debug Log: https://gist.github.com/anonymous/4e9de64cb314b524009b

It's safe to say you didn't read the first three posts of this thread...
Hi there Luna, after a long time of just giving up on it, I'm working again on my light-weight PTVL skin. It's about done, but I was wondering if I could ask for you to look over it, test it, etc. to see what you think of it? I'd really like to contribute this skin to the PTVL project for those of us with super light-weight setups.
Wetek Play + LibreELEC
Is there a way to escape the forward slash in [/COLOR] so that this channel can work without confusing PTVL:

<setting id="Channel_18_1" value="plugin://plugin.video.cartoonhd/[COLOR cyan].Top IMDB[/COLOR]" />
(2014-09-07, 00:32)ryanmcclure Wrote: Hi there Luna, after a long time of just giving up on it, I'm working again on my light-weight PTVL skin. It's about done, but I was wondering if I could ask for you to look over it, test it, etc. to see what you think of it? I'd really like to contribute this skin to the PTVL project for those of us with super light-weight setups.
What is "lightweight" about your skin?
Not sure how lite you can make a skin, if you are running on a lightweight system the skin won't matter as much as disabling the system taxing settings., I've already listed those settings in a previous post...
after disabling those settings your system is still slow? My pi runs PTVL pretty well...

(2014-09-07, 00:46)Swedemon Wrote: Is there a way to escape the forward slash in [/COLOR] so that this channel can work without confusing PTVL:

<setting id="Channel_18_1" value="plugin://plugin.video.cartoonhd/[COLOR cyan].Top IMDB[/COLOR]" />

Nope, you can always ask the plugin developer to remove the coloring
(2014-09-07, 00:55)Lunatixz Wrote: Nope, you can always ask the plugin developer to remove the coloring
Alrighty, super favourites did the job. I renamed it in my favourites and created a Channel_16 folder with it. Smile

<setting id="Channel_16_type" value="15" />
<setting id="Channel_16_4" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_16_3" value="100" />
<setting id="Channel_16_2" value="Create New Super Folder,Explore Kodi favourites,iSearch" />
<setting id="Channel_16_1" value="plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/Channel_16" />

I think that'll also fix my other issue with the Search dialog. Thanks again for the hand.
(2014-09-07, 01:23)Swedemon Wrote:
(2014-09-07, 00:55)Lunatixz Wrote: Nope, you can always ask the plugin developer to remove the coloring
Alrighty, super favourites did the job. I renamed it in my favourites and created a Channel_16 folder with it. Smile

<setting id="Channel_16_type" value="15" />
<setting id="Channel_16_4" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_16_3" value="100" />
<setting id="Channel_16_2" value="Create New Super Folder,Explore Kodi favourites,iSearch" />
<setting id="Channel_16_1" value="plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/Channel_16" />

I think that'll also fix my other issue with the Search dialog. Thanks again for the hand.

Clever Wink
In autotune There should be a option where you can skip updating a certain channel if it takes too long, for example one of the reasons my sistem took so long updating was bad addons , like cnet podcast etc, just froze on them while updating and I had to restart and disable the addon,there are plenty like that
@tromy I see you gave me the nfo for the movie, can you give me your exact file name for it as well... thanks

(2014-09-07, 02:22)xavier.ba Wrote: In autotune There should be a option where you can skip updating a certain channel if it takes too long, for example one of the reasons my sistem took so long updating was bad addons , like cnet podcast etc, just froze on them while updating and I had to restart and disable the addon,there are plenty like that

nobody makes you select the auto tuning options... just ignore the ones you know don't work for you.

Any decently powered system should breeze through autotune, just don't go crazy selecting everything if you are running a low power system.
  • 395(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45