• 9(current)
Release New/Clean FilmOn.TV for Over 200 Live TV Channels [No Ads/No Tracking]
On FTV V 1.2.3 but I needed to enable the SD option mentioned in the change log before it would stay up. 2 hours and counting. I have HLS enabled also.
So I'm pretty new to the XBMC Live TV aspect, I've used XBMC a fair bit. But I just recently switched over from a Apple TV to a Amazon Fire TV. Now I've been customizing a bit more and came across the Live TV addons, like F.T.V guide and TV Guide.

But what I am unsure is, why do some channels simply don't do anything when I click them? Like SkyMovies, SkySports etc.. TBS and some other channels don't seem to launch at all.

Am I missing other addons to add these channels or what?
Freebo86, you've asked in the wrong place. Go to where you got the guide and ask there or PM me for more details. Sorry.
Sorry, I didn't know.

Figured that it's some sort of video add-on so this would be the right section for it?
Hello there,

i Am Alex from France, using à videoprojector screeneo by Philips, with xbmc on it.

I use filmon tv to watch uk channels.

I have the tv guide addon by twinther.

I would like to know bow to make my favourite channels appear on the tvguide... I tried to find the answer here but did'nt

Thank you all!
If you use F.T.V. guide it automatically adds them if you also download F.T.V.
I had major problems with only occasionally BBC 1 & 2 working and nothing else. Then I tried changing from HLS to RTMP in the addon settings for F.T.V.

Now every channel works perfectly. Seems contrary to the previous posts but it worked for me.

Also I dont need to set any login details.
Yes i can confirm there is now now need to register/login. All Channels have been working
for some time now on the 4 XBMC Addons i use. FTV, notFilmon and 2 Filmon.
Can someone explain how I change HLS to RTMP in the addon settings in F.T.V as per the post above. FTV still not working at all for me - maybe this will help
highlight FTV with the Blue Square in the addons icons page, press menu button (or C)
change HLS to RTMP then select OK.

Please note that FTV is working in HD for me using HLS.
(Don't forget to select 'High' Resolution as well.)

As a General Rule i actually use notFilmon (HD) rather than FTV but that is just a personal preference.

BTW the 2 Filmon Addons are also now available HD as well as SD.
I have carried out the first step and got as. Far as pressing the menu button but cannot see anything that comes up about change HLS to RTMP so I am stuck there ?
Select addon settings.
Done that - but nothing comes up next about changing anything - the list that comes up starts with filmon account, filmon user name, filmon password etc - list ends with sort channels alphabetically ?
When i choose cbs reality i get channel 5 same goes for itv3 and some other channels do the same, is there any solution for this?
I'm no longer supporting this addon. Please check out lambda's F.T.V addon for the same content instead.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New/Clean FilmOn.TV for Over 200 Live TV Channels [No Ads/No Tracking]1