• 431(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-10-03, 03:32)Marshall Wrote: I'm a day behind here but does the 0.5.1 build still pull the USTVNow xml info from your servers or did we finally decide to let people build their own guides and/or make it optional? I'm checking the cache and my ustvnow.xml is nothing but a server response with a 404 Error in it... so I'm wondering if something is broken on that end or mine.

Either way I have no EPG data for USTVNow and naturally the streams wont play. Huh

(2014-10-03, 03:38)Crispybishop Wrote:
(2014-10-03, 03:32)Marshall Wrote: I'm a day behind here but does the 0.5.1 build still pull the USTVNow xml info from your servers or did we finally decide to let people build their own guides and/or make it optional? I'm checking the cache and my ustvnow.xml is nothing but a server response with a 404 Error in it... so I'm wondering if something is broken on that end or mine. Either way I have no EPG data for USTVNow and naturally the streams wont play. Huh

On 0.5.1 and my ustvnow Autotune is failing likewise. Was gonna wait to generate a log when I'm able to, but thought I'd chime in here in the meantime.

0.5.1, Lunatixz's ustvnow addon (works by itself). Not a parsing problem for me, tho. When I toggle the Autotune setting for ustvnow "on" and run the Autotune, the sertings2.xml doesn't mention any of the ustvnow channels for me. *shrug*

I'll grab a log when I can.

USTVnow issue is because of a bug in the new download service. It's fixed and will be updated @ the development branch tonight.
Knew I rushed that update!!
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-10-03, 05:00)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-10-03, 03:32)Marshall Wrote: I'm a day behind here but does the 0.5.1 build still pull the USTVNow xml info from your servers or did we finally decide to let people build their own guides and/or make it optional? I'm checking the cache and my ustvnow.xml is nothing but a server response with a 404 Error in it... so I'm wondering if something is broken on that end or mine.

Either way I have no EPG data for USTVNow and naturally the streams wont play. Huh

(2014-10-03, 03:38)Crispybishop Wrote:
(2014-10-03, 03:32)Marshall Wrote: I'm a day behind here but does the 0.5.1 build still pull the USTVNow xml info from your servers or did we finally decide to let people build their own guides and/or make it optional? I'm checking the cache and my ustvnow.xml is nothing but a server response with a 404 Error in it... so I'm wondering if something is broken on that end or mine. Either way I have no EPG data for USTVNow and naturally the streams wont play. Huh

On 0.5.1 and my ustvnow Autotune is failing likewise. Was gonna wait to generate a log when I'm able to, but thought I'd chime in here in the meantime.

0.5.1, Lunatixz's ustvnow addon (works by itself). Not a parsing problem for me, tho. When I toggle the Autotune setting for ustvnow "on" and run the Autotune, the sertings2.xml doesn't mention any of the ustvnow channels for me. *shrug*

USTVnow issue is because of a bug in the new download service. It's fixed and will be updated @ the development branch tonight.

Sounds good.

It still might be a nice feature to add an option in the settings to select your own guide data. For one it cuts down on at least a few people hogging up the bandwidth and number two, for the people that take the time to set it up it's CONSIDERABLY FASTER starting up PSTV.
(2014-10-03, 05:08)Marshall Wrote:
(2014-10-03, 05:00)Lunatixz Wrote:

(2014-10-03, 03:38)Crispybishop Wrote: On 0.5.1 and my ustvnow Autotune is failing likewise. Was gonna wait to generate a log when I'm able to, but thought I'd chime in here in the meantime.

Sounds good.

It still might be a nice feature to add an option in the settings to select your own guide data. For one it cuts down on at least a few people hogging up the bandwidth and number two, for the people that take the time to set it up it's CONSIDERABLY FASTER starting up PSTV.

what do you mean select your own guide data? are talking about added your own xmltv data for ustvnow?

if thats the case it's as easy as creating the proper xmltv listing,
naming it something clever (other than "ustvnow") lets call it "ustv" then changing switch _3 in the settings2.xml from "ustvnow" to "ustv"
and point the xmltv folder settings in PTVL's/PVR settings to the folder ustv.xml is in
(2014-10-03, 05:18)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-10-03, 05:08)Marshall Wrote:
(2014-10-03, 05:00)Lunatixz Wrote: USTVnow issue is because of a bug in the new download service. It's fixed and will be updated @ the development branch tonight.

Sounds good.

what do you mean select your own guide data? are talking about added your own xmltv data for ustvnow?

if thats the case it's as easy as creating the proper xmltv listing,
naming it something clever (other than "ustvnow") lets call it "ustv" then changing switch _3 in the settings2.xml from "ustvnow" to "ustv"
and point the xmltv folder settings in PTVL's/PVR settings to the folder ustv.xml is in

Yes that's what I am talking about. Instead of downloading your ustvnow.xml file I was planning on generating my own and using it to populate the EPG. I'll give your suggestion a try and see how it works out.
hey luna,
just started testing 0.5.1

and i wish to say thanks,
the playlist are working again and you added the "autoupdate" tweak as i asked,

seems the best version yet.

thanks
Hey Luna,still having thesame problem with PTVL not running, it auto tunes all channels and then just sits there. screenshot and log: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5iu1745amgupc...C_Q5a?dl=0 Sad
(2014-10-03, 19:08)bigsteel99 Wrote: Hey Luna,still having thesame problem with PTVL not running, it auto tunes all channels and then just sits there. screenshot and log: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5iu1745amgupc...C_Q5a?dl=0 Sad
I'll check it out
(2014-10-03, 01:49)Lunatixz Wrote: Pushing a @PseudoTV_Live Development update. Either download it manually or enable "Development" autoupdate in PTVL's Misc settings.

Luna

So i made the change u mention here, but i dont see it updating..Or its updated, and i still have the same bug with it not loading

Been without pseudoTV for days now...makes me sad Sad

hehe
Custom skin "Titian" updated:Epg video window fixed,tv overlay now uses clearart ,added different colors auto changing and fixed minor bugsSmile
If anyone likes it, can download from here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/09p1iego7c559...GZm7a?dl=0 , until Luna fixes his custom skin section.
Always suggestions are welcome

EPG

TV OVERLAY

(2014-10-03, 19:08)bigsteel99 Wrote: Hey Luna,still having thesame problem with PTVL not running, it auto tunes all channels and then just sits there. screenshot and log: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5iu1745amgupc...C_Q5a?dl=0 Sad

fixed in dev branch

(2014-10-03, 22:25)tromy Wrote: Custom skin "Titian" updated:Epg video window fixed,tv overlay now uses clearart ,added different colors auto changing and fixed minor bugsSmile
If anyone likes it, can download from here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/09p1iego7c559...GZm7a?dl=0 , until Luna fixes his custom skin section.

Awesome work!
never mind found my own question to access autotune it's right arrow.
it takes a while to load, but, I'm loving that I found the setting.
hello i don't know why but pseudotv live don't play mp4 extension files, every other (MKV, MOV, etc) yes, works fine, just MP4 not. What is the problem?
I make channels, but the program don't select MP4 files into it.
Please help!
Luna

Grabbed the Dev zip from the first post and installed it. PseudoTV now loads yay! Thanks you rock!

The Livetv stuff is still an hour off though. Show that starts at 8 says it starts at 7
(2014-10-03, 22:25)tromy Wrote: Custom skin "Titian" updated:Epg video window fixed,tv overlay now uses clearart ,added different colors auto changing and fixed minor bugsSmile

EPG

TV OVERLAY

Love your channel icons (and skin too...its sweet) Where did you get them?
(2014-10-04, 05:41)wyild1 Wrote:

Love your channel icons (and skin too...its sweet) Where did you get them?

Icons are part of my Donor Icon package available through PTVL settings.
  • 431(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45