• 452(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
Playlist swap its a good idea for those that cant make their own channels!! It would be good if you could find a sports, documentary, tv series, etc in categories, and try them out !

O like a cumunity channel playlist but in categories, like a pakage! That way if it does not work you know who build it!

If you choose some body's channels then you cant blame luna if its working or not !You can tell the person that build it if its working or not instead of the developer! I thought of this because no body is following on the community list once they post a channel! It works but a week latter it does not and people blame luna! Male playlist or channels with the names of who build them!!
@Xavier.ba - you cannot talk about that add-on. edit your post. christ.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Ok sorry

Im was the worse critic here! But now i know its not lunas fault!! Best addon there is !
So many good add ons an people don't follow up on them! Don't build them any further !Community channels keeps changing every few days ! Make list with names that way people will be enticed to make them better! Not just post an forget!(comunity list )
@Xavier.ba just out of curiosity have you added anything to the community list?
(2014-10-17, 04:48)scilz Wrote: @Xavier.ba just out of curiosity have you added anything to the community list?

No my friend!! I'm just an outsider like every one that joins this group and try this addon! It's the only thing that's left to fix! What comunity channels have you contribute ?? Do they work ?? Fine ! But some other people just don't follow! What does it matter if you contribute something that nobody knows who you did and then does not work?? Blame lunaHuh Have a name!

@ Xavier.ba i have contributed many items to the community list actually I was the first person to add anything to that list and I have helped many people notice my rep is 9 all from this thread what's your rep?
(2014-10-16, 02:10)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-10-16, 01:56)peglegtv Wrote: luna speaking of Tinkering, I had an idea and after finding this post you might be the guy to talk to

(2014-01-27, 01:27)Lunatixz Wrote: Yes, but you can get by with using Voxcomando with eventghost. Without using a special script.

Since guide is triggered by the "enter" keyboard key...
map it to a vox command Smile

You can get fancy'er by having the vox command only work when PseudoTV is running...

i was curious how i could get VoxCommando to know when PTVL is running i have created voice commands for every channel but for that to work i had to have it send the channel number then select to make them work, i thought it would be cool if i could use VOX to tell if PTVL was on or not so i could say "Watch the Christmas Channel" and Vox would see if PTVL was running - if not then launch it then go to that channel - if running then go to that channel,

just a bunch of tinkering for me

sorry for adding on to the original question, but right before you replied i found the last quoted post

I'm busting my butt to finish up the next update... please remind me later to add a broadcast event for EG... Smile
Would that work for u?

Tomorrows updated will include EG Json broadcasts... If I missed something you need, let me know.

I included:

Startup
Exiting
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-10-17, 05:14)scilz Wrote: @ Xavier.ba i have contributed many items to the community list actually I was the first person to add anything to that list and I have helped many people notice my rep is 9 all from this thread what's your rep?

Stupid question!! That's what I was not talking about! Want to improve ??or not!!
(2014-10-17, 05:14)scilz Wrote: @ Xavier.ba i have contributed many items to the community list actually I was the first person to add anything to that list and I have helped many people notice my rep is 9 all from this thread what's your rep?

Just place Xavier.ba on your ignore list... and everyone here do me a favor don't reply to him... Only time I have to deal with reading his posts... is when one of you quote or reply to him.

Leave him be... so he can go away...
Ungratefuls in denial! Your actions means you don't care about anyone else ! Get it right or not!! Home brew club! Members only? No critics allowed? High end Pc only?code knowledge needed if you want to use it? What kind of addon is this?? Not to mention the rough treatment you get in this forum if you say something is wrong!! This is for high computer knowledge users only?? No wonder this addon with so much potential its unknown by 99% of xbmc users
It's like a fork or scraper for other addons
(2014-10-17, 05:15)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-10-16, 02:10)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-10-16, 01:56)peglegtv Wrote: luna speaking of Tinkering, I had an idea and after finding this post you might be the guy to talk to

i was curious how i could get VoxCommando to know when PTVL is running i have created voice commands for every channel but for that to work i had to have it send the channel number then select to make them work, i thought it would be cool if i could use VOX to tell if PTVL was on or not so i could say "Watch the Christmas Channel" and Vox would see if PTVL was running - if not then launch it then go to that channel - if running then go to that channel,

just a bunch of tinkering for me

sorry for adding on to the original question, but right before you replied i found the last quoted post

I'm busting my butt to finish up the next update... please remind me later to add a broadcast event for EG... Smile
Would that work for u?

Tomorrows updated will include EG Json broadcasts... If I missed something you need, let me know.

I included:

Startup
Exiting

Rofl YOU ARE THE KING Rofl

I was going to remind you in a week or two and ask for a Startup and exiting so i can use it to change my remote setup to match up better
but you beat me to the punch

Big GrinBig Grin
Does it have to be gmail to get added to the community list? I only use hotmail, but I want to help.
(2014-10-17, 08:00)Chadman Wrote: Does it have to be gmail to get added to the community list? I only use hotmail, but I want to help.

Honestly don't know... Just needs to be a Google account. So if Google let's you uses hot mail. Pm me that email.

(2014-10-17, 06:12)peglegtv Wrote:
(2014-10-17, 05:15)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-10-16, 02:10)Lunatixz Wrote: I'm busting my butt to finish up the next update... please remind me later to add a broadcast event for EG... Smile
Would that work for u?

I included:

Startup
Exiting

Rofl YOU ARE THE KING Rofl

I was going to remind you in a week or two and ask for a Startup and exiting so i can use it to change my remote setup to match up better
but you beat me to the punch

Big GrinBig Grin

I've been in your shoes... Didn't want you to wait that long.
  • 452(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45