• 422(current)
[CLOSED] Advanced Launcher - Applications Launcher Addon for XBMC
Does anyone have also the problem that XML config file gets corrupted every few weeks?
The file is there but there is half of the content missing.
I am on Win 8.1/Kodi
(2014-11-04, 12:04)Crssi Wrote: Does anyone have also the problem that XML config file gets corrupted every few weeks?
The file is there but there is half of the content missing.
I am on Win 8.1/Kodi
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1828021
(2014-11-03, 04:20)Angelscry Wrote:
(2014-11-03, 01:03)Rufoo Wrote: Hi Angelscry,

Thanks for answering my query before. I have another. On the current viewtype I'm building I want to add a search button (which I have done) but I don't know what to put in my <onclick> parameter to make it trigger the search function for Advanced Launcher you can get in the menu. Can you possibly advise? Thanks.
If I remember well :
Code:
plugin://plugin.program.advanced.launcher/?%%SEARCH%%

Thank you for your reply. Greatly appreciated. I must be implementing it wrong because it didn't work placing that entry verbatim between my <onclick></onclick> parameter. I'll probably figure it out in due course but I'm enjoying the learning process. Thank you kindly for your work and labour in creating Advanced Launcher. My XBMC setup would be gapingly incomplete without it and is an essential tool which one takes for granted. Without it I wouldn't even be here coding viewtypes. Cheers to you, mate. Smile
I've tried to manage FF8 as multi disc but that dosn't work, i have 4 differents entry.

My file's name :

Final Fantasy VIII [U] [SLUS-00892].cd1.ccd
Final Fantasy VIII [U] [SLUS-00908].cd2.ccd
Final Fantasy VIII [U] [SLUS-00909].cd3.ccd
Final Fantasy VIII [U] [SLUS-00910].cd4.ccd
(2014-11-04, 20:41)Clarity72 Wrote: I've tried to manage FF8 as multi disc but that dosn't work, i have 4 differents entry.

My file's name :

Final Fantasy VIII [U] [SLUS-00892].cd1.ccd
Final Fantasy VIII [U] [SLUS-00908].cd2.ccd
Final Fantasy VIII [U] [SLUS-00909].cd3.ccd
Final Fantasy VIII [U] [SLUS-00910].cd4.ccd

Hi

you just need one entry.

When you select the game, it will show disk 1, disk 2, disk 3, disk 4
Is OK thanks ricardo !
I have a question about view available for a launcher.

Actually when u set the view inside a launcher (view with games box) the game fanart take all screen.
The fanart downloaded are often little screenshots with small resolution, And this is not very beautiful ...
So would it be possible to show this fanart like that :

Or like that in case in futur addon support multiples fanart for a game :

I fixed my issue with Netflix without Oblytile.

Problem was if I had the System Audio device set to WASAPI and the Passthrough to WASAPI it was holding it in exclusive mode and causing Netflix to fail as it couldn't get to a protected audio path.

I could keep the passthrough one as wasapi (which I want for DTS-MA HD and TruHD tracks) but change the system device to directsound and it worked fine. May have also been an issue with the keep alive audio setting to avoid dropouts but that fixed it. Force closing XBMC would have also worked but then I would need a way to restart it.
(2014-11-06, 18:00)Clarity72 Wrote: I have a question about view available for a launcher.

Actually when u set the view inside a launcher (view with games box) the game fanart take all screen.
The fanart downloaded are often little screenshots with small resolution, And this is not very beautiful ...
So would it be possible to show this fanart like that :

Or like that in case in futur addon support multiples fanart for a game :

That's a skin issue. That's not Advanced Launcher which manage display. Advanced Launcher only provide path of covers, fanarts and custom fanarts images, send them to XBMC and its the skin that display them.

(2014-11-07, 18:39)BuddyRich Wrote: I fixed my issue with Netflix without Oblytile.

Problem was if I had the System Audio device set to WASAPI and the Passthrough to WASAPI it was holding it in exclusive mode and causing Netflix to fail as it couldn't get to a protected audio path.

I could keep the passthrough one as wasapi (which I want for DTS-MA HD and TruHD tracks) but change the system device to directsound and it worked fine. May have also been an issue with the keep alive audio setting to avoid dropouts but that fixed it. Force closing XBMC would have also worked but then I would need a way to restart it.
Create an autoit script that will : close XBMC, start your netflix shortcut, then wait netlfix be closed to restart XBMC. It could be something like this (I'm not anymore a Windows user so paths ans applications filename could be different) :

Code:
Run ( 'psskill XBMC.exe' )
Run ('"C:\Program Files (x86)\netflix\netflix.exe"' )
ProcessWaitClose ( 'netflix.exe' )
Run ( '"C:\Program Files (x86)\xbmc\XBMX.exe"' )
Could someone please link the URL for the WIKI for Advance Program Launcher?

I need to reference it for something that I added last summer.

http://www.gwenael.org/xbmc/index.php?title=Main_Page Gives 404 not found. Any chance of a backup or a way to download the wiki?
(2014-11-01, 22:13)Angelscry Wrote:
(2014-10-31, 15:24)wreezig Wrote: Is the http://www.gwenael.org/forum/ site down, or is it just for me?
No mirror or such?
The forum and the WIKI are closed and down. No mirror.

Any hopes of an offline backup that we can download?
Hi, first off, I'd like to say that i really like your Addon.

I mainly use it to launch emulators, and I am having a hard time figuring out how to configure it with PCSX-Reloaded. I tried a bit all arguments, but I really can't figure this one out. I was wondering if anyone got luck with it. Help would be welcome! For the reference, I am on Windows 7, and using Gotham 13.2.

Thanks!
(2014-11-09, 00:05)SagaXIV Wrote: Hi, first off, I'd like to say that i really like your Addon.

I mainly use it to launch emulators, and I am having a hard time figuring out how to configure it with PCSX-Reloaded. I tried a bit all arguments, but I really can't figure this one out. I was wondering if anyone got luck with it. Help would be welcome! For the reference, I am on Windows 7, and using Gotham 13.2.

Thanks!

What arguments are you using?
What's your pb?
I m using advanced launcher with retroarch + mednafen psx core and all run very fine.
Perhaps i can help u.
I have a suggestion about possible feature of advanced launcher.

Would it be possible to add option to add flag on game?

For example for each games we can add one or several flags to indicate :
Game-Region (World, Eur, Jap, Us) and why not languages availables?

For Region (Example) :

For langages (Example) :

1 Slot for the region of the game
Why not 5 slots max to describe langages availables
  • 422(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] Advanced Launcher - Applications Launcher Addon for XBMC24