• 31(current)
[RELEASE] World News Live (Al Jazeera, CSPAN, CNN)
(2014-11-09, 12:05)altitudinous Wrote: BBC World used to be down for me like everyone else, I've just tried again and all is go. I am watching now. Maybe it is regional? I am in AU.

Working now for me too, but this is 1.3.7
I see that Ukraine Today is now in the list, however unfortunately it doesnt seem to work for me?

Im in France at the moment and running 1.3.7. Is it the stream, or is it me?

EDIT: Same problem with Sky and Euronews English too
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2014-11-24, 20:19)jmh2002 Wrote: I see that Ukraine Today is now in the list, however unfortunately it doesnt seem to work for me?

Im in France at the moment and running 1.3.7. Is it the stream, or is it me?

EDIT: Same problem with Sky and Euronews English too
Fixed.
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
THANKYOU! for the fast fix. I confirm that Ukraine Today, Euronews English, Sky News and Sky International are all now working Smile

Its not an issue for me, but FYI Sky News HD and Sky News Arabia are not working (but as you said, this may be a geoblock problem).
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
Ukraine Today seems to have stopped working again unfortunately.
There is not really a live stream available for Ukraine Today.
// GitHub // Repository

Ah yes, now they seem to have removed the live stream from youtube, and refer users to mobile apps instead.

However there does still seem to be a news stream of sorts on their home page: http://uatoday.tv/live
Hi, Any luck in getting Indian News Channels working? NDTV news, NDTV 24/7, NDTV Profit etc.....
(2014-11-27, 18:43)jmh2002 Wrote: Ah yes, now they seem to have removed the live stream from youtube, and refer users to mobile apps instead.

However there does still seem to be a news stream of sorts on their home page: http://uatoday.tv/live

Thanks for your updates to try and fix Ukraine Today but unfortunately it doesnt seem to want to work.

Hopefully you can take another look at it when you have time please. Thank you Smile
@jmh2002

Take a look at their home page and tell me if it works because for me it's not.
// GitHub // Repository

Moneymaker, CBS launched a 24 hr live stream/ replay site called CBSN. It has pretty good quality, and would work nicely here now or if and when you rewrite. It's on the main CBS news site, and hopefully won't be a pain like CBS normally is.
(2014-11-30, 19:48)moneymaker Wrote: @jmh2002

Take a look at their home page and tell me if it works because for me it's not.

Yes, it works for me at this link: http://uatoday.tv/live
(NB, if you go only to http://uatoday.tv "Live" is highlighted but you need to click it again to get to the live page)

I get a video style screen, with a big red play icon, and after pressing this the stream buffers and then plays.

I tested from my windows vista laptop. EDIT: I just watched the stream for over 4 minutes, its still playing.

EDIT2: I let it play out and its about a 30min loop of news.
It seems Euronews is broken. I tested English and Italian streams.
Can anyone else test it?

Thanks!
Confirmed, English, French, Italian seem to be down as a minimum.

@moneymaker: if you get a chance to take another look at Ukraine Today it would be most appreciated, thank you Smile
when i under sky news press the link for sky news hd i get a youtube scribt error, what does that mean ?
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] World News Live (Al Jazeera, CSPAN, CNN)6