• 12(current)
[MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix
(2014-12-06, 19:39)clubwerks Wrote:
(2014-12-06, 15:17)DrPepper Wrote: Hey
AA
i noticed that i can't press play in a widget on the Home Screen , for example Recently Added in the Movies Tab. So i go on to the movie ,and press play, nothing happens.

In fact if i add a playlist it works, but the Standard Menus like TV-Shows, Music or Movies don't .

Anyone know what this is ?

Thanks.

Which version of Helix are you using? Because I believe that was a Helix issue not a skin issue. It's fixed now.
I've just done a fresh upgrade to the latest Kodi and this modded skin and I'm experiencing the same problems (I think). Before my Kodi upgrade I could click on one of my recent movie icons and a selection would come up where I could select the trailer. Now it just launches the movie straight away. Any ideas?
Works on Helix RC 2 + mod 6.1.3 with recently added movies.

Well, I know that doesn't really helps
(2014-12-05, 09:50)JimThend Wrote: I hope there is a chance to solve my other requests

Solved All Smile

In IncludesTopMenu.xml replace line 1816-1818 with this
Code:
                    <onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(musictopdate)</onclick>
                    <onclick>ReplaceWindow(25)</onclick>
                    <selected>Skin.HasSetting(musictopdate)</selected>
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
@clubwerks,

i am using Helix RC1 with Openelec.
(2014-12-07, 10:00)scorpie Wrote: Works on Helix RC 2 + mod 6.1.3 with recently added movies.

Well, I know that doesn't really helps

Haha, yep that is the same as I am running ( with the additional fix in the first post)
Just talked to a Dev of Openelec and Kodi , and they say it's a skin Issue. In Confluence it works (need to verify) same as with programs , does that work for you ? go in programs menu and select an Addon ?
Hm strange here it works.

Can go to programs and select an addon like ambibox xbmc remote and so on. I can play a movie using the widget. Everything done with my remote.
trying to investigate where the issue is. I also found that it's not a Aeon MQ issue , cause in Confluence it doesn't work neither.

Maybe i need to reinstall the whole system to try that.
It sounds like you guys have two different issues. One can't play from the widget and the other one can't play trailers. I can't play trailers but I can play from the widget. I'm using Helix beta 5 with this skin. I'll check RC2, that's what I'm running upstairs.
(2014-12-07, 17:55)clubwerks Wrote: It sounds like you guys have two different issues. One can't play from the widget and the other one can't play trailers. I can't play trailers but I can play from the widget. I'm using Helix beta 5 with this skin. I'll check RC2, that's what I'm running upstairs.

Ah, that makes sense - sorry for causing the confusion.
how do i get the film names aligned back to the right on right list view ? also i`m not so keen on the shaded bit that its on now . . much prefered the original my look of right list
(2014-12-05, 00:38)Angelinas Wrote: ViewsRightList.xml
https://mega.co.nz/#!8lNX0ITJ!3gSFFy3SFD...rw6A0eN3Ng

You need the file above to get the old right list view back.

The only problem I'm having is with the widgets. When I go to play something it doesn't resume (or ask) from where I left off. Not a big deal but if it can be easily fixed.....
(2014-12-07, 10:25)Angelinas Wrote: Solved All

In IncludesTopMenu.xml replace line 1816-1818 with this
Code:
                    <onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(musictopdate)</onclick>
                    <onclick>ReplaceWindow(25)</onclick>
                    <selected>Skin.HasSetting(musictopdate)</selected>

Thanks .. it works Smile … +1

Do you wonder if you can solve other problems .. see Screen

I'm not asking for someone to do this for me but how do we change the colours used in the EPG timeline view, they're really quite horrible. In fact, if I can find a tasteful colour combination, I don't see why it couldn't just be 2 colours. This is the view I mean:

I think it's that yellow (which unfortunately is the colour used for the most common type of program) - it just needs making a lot darker or switching for a different colour. Also, the opaque white pane stuck over finished programmes is far too bright, any way to change that too?
I checked upstairs and I'm using Helix RC2 and playing from widgets works on that version as well. I believe the last version that it didn't work on was Helix Beta 1 or 2.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix6