• 52(current)
Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support
Phil, im getting "Dependencies not met" error while trying to install extended info.
How can i fix it? im getting nothing on logs about it.
see if you have all dependencies installed which are listed in addon.xml (Android platform does not work atm because I added PIL as a dependency)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Hello Phil, when i hit "i" on the movie in my Movie library everything works perfect, but when i do it while browsing movies in any movie addons message pops out saying "do you want to rescrap this movie" when i hit Yes nothing happens, i have all dependencies installed and up to date. Maybe im doing something wrong... Thanks in advance
(2014-12-15, 21:12)Mmmnnn Wrote: Hello Phil, when i hit "i" on the movie in my Movie library everything works perfect, but when i do it while browsing movies in any movie addons message pops out saying "do you want to rescrap this movie" when i hit Yes nothing happens, i have all dependencies installed and up to date. Maybe im doing something wrong... Thanks in advance
more exact example please. Which add-on?
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Like Genesis or Istream or any other addon, i just works on movies which are in my movie library, thanks for a quick respond, im on Windows 7 64b
(2014-12-15, 21:19)phil65 Wrote:
(2014-12-15, 21:12)Mmmnnn Wrote: Hello Phil, when i hit "i" on the movie in my Movie library everything works perfect, but when i do it while browsing movies in any movie addons message pops out saying "do you want to rescrap this movie" when i hit Yes nothing happens, i have all dependencies installed and up to date. Maybe im doing something wrong... Thanks in advance
Same thing in youtube plugin
Amazing work Phil... The work you have done on the info screen is exceptional.
Since upgrading to the most recent version of Helix, In-progress widgets no longer work - same applies to Nox 5.

Anyway, I am sure the issue will be resolved.

Thank you for the work you have done thus far.
(2014-12-16, 17:38)hn3012 Wrote:
(2014-12-15, 21:19)phil65 Wrote:
Same thing in youtube plugin

I have the same issue. I would expect to see the "info screen" when pressing the i button. Again, thanks for the hard work on the skin. Your contribution has been phenomenal!
Maybe I've found another bug: main manu press up to show a recent item on the widget. If I press "I" (info) a black window appear and i cannot close it... no info are shown...
I'm hoping someone may be able to help me with custom playlists:

I've set up two custom playlists TV Shows and Kids TV. Unfortunately, when I attempt to edit the main menu items - I am unable to use the "Choose Type" option as I normally would on Gotham to select video playlist.

So taking this into account, can anyone point me to what code I would need to change in the GUI settings to get this to work? Or will the "Choose Type" in this skin be enabled any time soon?

Thanks in advance.
it is possibly broken. no settings will help you then.
(make sure to have script.skinshortcuts installed)
I found an bug.
It is not possible to set the submenu.
(2014-12-17, 23:29)phil65 Wrote: it is possibly broken. no settings will help you then.
(make sure to have script.skinshortcuts installed)

Thanks for the tip Phil, have got it working now.
Hi phil65, I have last version of all your scripts and skin, but from some days ago I obtain this error when I try to see the info of a film

http://pastebin.com/2CVpBCmf

Do you know the reason?
Thanks
Hi Phil,

I have found a bug when browsing movies and pressing "I" to get info. I have movies in my collection that are not in any scraper at the time of me adding and indeed are still not available, of which are mostly old Kung-Fu movies, documentaries and Stand-up comedies. I manually create the nfo's with Media Companion so they have no IMDB ID or TMDB ID. I think this confuses your extended info script and causes it to crash XBMC. Also some movies scraped with TMDB cause issues, It seems to be because there are no actors in the nfo's (I could be mistaken).

Here is a debug LOG of me trying to get info on THIS standup.

I hope it is fixable. Blush
Maybe you can make the old style info screen come up if a certain criteria isn't met?

EDIT
Just for clarification movies scraped with IMDB work perfectly. I do not use nfo's in my TV shows, they are all scraped with TVDB and work perfectly too.
  • 52(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support11