• 518(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2015-01-02, 19:02)takagari Wrote: 500+ pages.
Could someone point me to some guide's or help? Big Grin

I have it installed and running. but only with some basic youtube channels. How do I get all the extra channels for new show's etc. (such as person of interest)
Or are those channels people have compiled from internal collections?

Thank You for the awesome app! wish my internet was faster. Haha

I found this link to cover pretty much everything http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=169032

Show specific entries are most likely built from people's media libraries with the channel editor, or possibly using the PseudoLibrary addon. I played around with the PesudoLibrary addon for a little while a few months back, and as I remember, it did automatically import items from my library in as channels, for me, it was a "wow neato" aspect of what PTVL can do, but I haven't used it beyond that.

I have a very easy time pulling in USTVNow channels, and if you have the USTVNow addon installed, you should be able to get those channels very easily, as well.
The sidebar should have a "play from beginning" option
Please remember to install my repo http://t.co/MnTZuditl1 inorder to keep @PseudoTV_Live updated...

Latest version is v.0.5.7d...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Hey everybody,
I want to start off by saying how cool this plugin is. I just started playing around with Kodi and this plugin and i can really see some great potential. I was able to get everything up and running great with auto tune. i run into to a problem when i try to make my own channel based on a stream file. The plugin just hangs waiting for the file lock. i check the logs and an error is thrown saying INTRO is not defined. I am not sure what I am doing wrong here. Can somebody point me to what i might be doing wrong. Here is my log file: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=392197 Thanks in advance for the help.
(2015-01-03, 05:01)gms199 Wrote: Hey everybody,
I want to start off by saying how cool this plugin is. I just started playing around with Kodi and this plugin and i can really see some great potential. I was able to get everything up and running great with auto tune. i run into to a problem when i try to make my own channel based on a stream file. The plugin just hangs waiting for the file lock. i check the logs and an error is thrown saying INTRO is not defined. I am not sure what I am doing wrong here. Can somebody point me to what i might be doing wrong. Here is my log file: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=392197 Thanks in advance for the help.

fix will be included in the next update
GREAT ADDON..having an issue with SOME USTVNOW channels...ONLY seems to be channels that have 2 or more words in title...like... SPIKE TV ...Discovery Channel....Cartoon Network...They show "TV Listing Unavailable, Check you XMLTV file" and also as "InternetTV"
ALL channels that are 1 word work..ABC...CBS....SyFy...TNT..all show TV listings and as "LiveTV"

Was wondering if there is a fix for this or if its something I'm doing wrong?
Thanks in advance..
First off love, Love, LOVE the addon!

I am having some difficulty with adding Super Favourites... I've created my folders (Channel_1 - Channel_3) and added streams to each folder (F.T.V. because I know it's supported), run AutoTune and it hits "Add Super Favorites" and just runs through my three channels over and over again until I close Kodi (runtime error on close). I've also tried it with "Override Stream Validation" checked with the same result. I'm guessing I'm missing something so if anyone here can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it Smile

Configuration:
PseudoTV Live 0.5.7d
Kodi 14.0
Aeon Nox 5.5.6
Super Favourites 1.0.25
Win7 64

root
Channel_1
Channel_2
Channel_3
Still getting script errors at launch.
(2015-01-03, 20:11)vinman_sv Wrote: GREAT ADDON..having an issue with SOME USTVNOW channels...ONLY seems to be channels that have 2 or more words in title...like... SPIKE TV ...Discovery Channel....Cartoon Network...They show "TV Listing Unavailable, Check you XMLTV file" and also as "InternetTV"
ALL channels that are 1 word work..ABC...CBS....SyFy...TNT..all show TV listings and as "LiveTV"

Was wondering if there is a fix for this or if its something I'm doing wrong?
Thanks in advance..

My Pseudo version .5.7d is having an issue during auto tune. It starts looking for moviestorm plugin and never completes the autotune. Even if I try to cancel it will not allow me to stop it im an endless cycle. The only option is to do a hard reboot with my Asus chromebox to stop the error. I don't know how to save a log on this machine or I would attach. Any thoughts? I absolutely love this program and can't wait to get it working again.
Thanks!
(2015-01-04, 01:34)VTXRaider Wrote: My Pseudo version .5.7d is having an issue during auto tune. It starts looking for moviestorm plugin and never completes the autotune. Even if I try to cancel it will not allow me to stop it im an endless cycle. The only option is to do a hard reboot with my Asus chromebox to stop the error. I don't know how to save a log on this machine or I would attach. Any thoughts? I absolutely love this program and can't wait to get it working again.
Thanks!

moviestorm?? Must be on the community autotune list?... because it's not on the donor plugin list...

You need to either uninstall the plugin, or remove the channel from PTVL channel configuration or remove it from community list and re-autotune... either way ptvl needs to avoid parsing it... no channel configuration = no parsing.
Thanks Lunatixz! Can you lead me where to uninstall this plugin? I'm not sure where it would have come from. I did a basic autotune with ustv and 6 local channels pltv worked great. 5 minutes later did another autotune to add some more content and added some youtube options and when I went to launch I started getting the error. I will uninstall if I know where to find it.....Thanks!!!!!
I found the moviestorm plugin enabled in the kinkin repo. I uninstalled and will try another autotune. I'm not sure when it got enabled but it was....i will let you know if that soves it....thanks
(2015-01-02, 21:49)Lunatixz Wrote: Please remember to install my repo http://t.co/MnTZuditl1 inorder to keep @PseudoTV_Live updated...

Latest version is v.0.5.7d...

First off thanks for all the hard work Lunatixz this addon is the only reason I even used xbmc err kodi anymore. Is there any way to set this back to where it asks me if I want to update? I haven't really looked yet to see if there is an option for that someplace. Forced updates can be quite a pain when I start ptv before bed and I have to run auto tune and run into problems. Last night on the rebuild I lost my channels built off playlists and when I try and re add them I go into the chan config and select playlist but then I don't get the option to select a playlist. Ill mess with it more on my day off thursday but thought I would ask.
(2015-01-03, 10:25)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-01-03, 05:01)gms199 Wrote: Hey everybody,

Thanks so much. I couldn't figure out what i was doing wrong!
  • 518(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45