• 13(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
Do the highlights / Golf chn work you you guys? Streams not starting here...
(2015-01-07, 14:12)asleulv Wrote: Do the highlights / Golf chn work you you guys? Streams not starting here...

yes they do.
Hi,

this might be a daft question but I only installed kodi today and not having much luck with the nbc fix zip file. when i try to open it within kodi its just a zip file with empty sub files inside it. Im using a macbook running OSXyosemite for this.

any advice would be great.

Alex
Total newbie here...was able to install this add-on (and fix) on my Amazon Fire TV Stick, but I am not seeing NBA games in the live section. I am in the US. Does this not work properly on Amazon Fire TV, or did I do something wrong?
(2015-01-08, 06:18)row25 Wrote: Total newbie here...was able to install this add-on (and fix) on my Amazon Fire TV Stick, but I am not seeing NBA games in the live section. I am in the US. Does this not work properly on Amazon Fire TV, or did I do something wrong?

NBA? I don't think I've watched one NBA game in this addon. Did you read somewhere that NBA was scheduled in this addon?
(2015-01-08, 06:22)Arse4life Wrote: NBA? I don't think I've watched one NBA game in this addon. Did you read somewhere that NBA was scheduled in this addon?

No, I did not read it somewhere--I just assumed NBA games would be available. I use the NBC Sports Live App on my phone to watch basketball games. I thought I'd be able to do the same on the add-on.
What you see available on schedule in the addon is what you'll get.
Strange i can watch LIVE events on my phone using the NBC Live app without buffering but on XBMC even the lowest bit-rate buffers
Yeah, Me, Myself, and I, The Three Musketeers
(2015-01-08, 09:02)TerrorKeed Wrote: Strange i can watch LIVE events on my phone using the NBC Live app without buffering but on XBMC even the lowest bit-rate buffers

how do you use the NBC live app from the UK? You have a US login?
(2015-01-08, 12:02)salman79uk Wrote:
(2015-01-08, 09:02)TerrorKeed Wrote: Strange i can watch LIVE events on my phone using the NBC Live app without buffering but on XBMC even the lowest bit-rate buffers

how do you use the NBC live app from the UK? You have a US login?

yes, you need a VPN to use the add on. As its for US based ip's only
I use a VPN, same vpn for PC and mobile, and how xbmc is buffering leaves stranded lol
(2015-01-08, 12:25)TerrorKeed Wrote: I use a VPN, same vpn for PC and mobile, and how xbmc is buffering leaves stranded lol

Yes but my question was how are you using the official NBC Live APP as that requires a valid US cable subscription logon?
I own one
(2015-01-08, 13:13)TerrorKeed Wrote: I own one

Hello there u got any nbc accounts goin spare for nbc sports... I've got a spare streamtvbox if u wanna trade
Hello there u got any nbc accounts goin spare for nbc sports... I've got a spare streamtvbox if u wanna trade
[/quote]

There easy to get hold of.. Why do you need one..? Just use the plugin??
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13