• 526(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2015-01-15, 00:25)bigsteel99 Wrote: Hey luna, haven't heard from you in a couple of days hope all is well and as always keep up the good work Big Grin

(2015-01-15, 00:18)tommymsw Wrote: Ah, my problem may have been that I put the skin in the PseudoTV.live-master folder. Smile Didn't even notice there were two ptvl folders. Although, it does not look the same on mine. I am missing the black background, it's all see-through.

Did you ran the video patcher under visual

lol...That did the trick, thank you. However, there are some problems when running with the Metropolis skin. The bark blue writing in the "info" section is too dark to read and the time runs out of the time box. And on the main channel guide, the times are covered by a drop down box showing the current playlist. But the skin is still awesome.
Now, anybody want to point me to some channel logos like the ones found in that skin? I have a MILLION logos, lol, but none of them are like the ones in the image. I just need the basic network logos in that rectangle shape that fits the guide perfectly. Mine are all square or round and all over the place. Smile
(2015-01-15, 04:23)jiggsaw Wrote: I upgraded to the latest version and now autotune can't find my HDHomerun dual strm files. I'm just getting "No Channels Configured". Any idea why? I didn't make any changes.

edit: Actually it's just stuck on "processing rule 2"

Sometimes it will wipe the settings2 file. Replace the corrupted settings2 file with a good one. And you will be good to go.
(2015-01-15, 04:53)tommymsw Wrote: Now, anybody want to point me to some channel logos like the ones found in that skin? I have a MILLION logos, lol, but none of them are like the ones in the image. I just need the basic network logos in that rectangle shape that fits the guide perfectly. Mine are all square or round and all over the place. Smile

If you have the donor content that automatically installs, I believe you can find some good ones under the "Alt4" folder in the logos folder that are sized just right.
Good luck actually getting a donor login after donating.
PTVL keeps crashing ever since I upgraded from Gotham to Kodi. I enabled debugging mode, now how do I go about posting a log to help fix this problem? Does it get generated somewhere?
(2015-01-15, 16:37)FALAFELOLOGIST Wrote: PTVL keeps crashing ever since I upgraded from Gotham to Kodi. I enabled debugging mode, now how do I go about posting a log to help fix this problem? Does it get generated somewhere?

search the kodi wiki (wiki) - try and find things out for yourself before you wast your time and others time here.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Hi, can some one share or swap with me a good channel settings2 file?thanks
My settins2 isnt going to do you any good. Lots of playlists in mine. If you make sure you have lots of local content and then autotune you'll have over 200 channels. Then, just go back and turn off the ones you don't want.
(2015-01-15, 17:29)kizz Wrote: Hi, can some one share or swap with me a good channel settings2 file?thanks

(2015-01-15, 19:32)Chadman Wrote: My settins2 isnt going to do you any good. Lots of playlists in mine. If you make sure you have lots of local content and then autotune you'll have over 200 channels. Then, just go back and turn off the ones you don't want.

Also, check out the community list xmls (via the link on page 1 of the thread). Even if you don't want to autotune there are lots of good ideas in the community list to get you started.

You should also consider adding some of the setups you have to the list. Especially if you have anything interesting, or any live internet stream channels as those are sorely lacking in the lists.
Code:
10:49:08 T:8132   ERROR: EXCEPTION: XML File for Window is missing
10:49:08 T:8132   ERROR: Previous line repeats 1 times.
10:49:08 T:8132   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.RuntimeError'>
                                            Error Contents: XML File for Window is missing
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.pseudotv.live\default.py", line 178, in <module>
                                                PseudoTV()
                                              File "C:\Users\Kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.pseudotv.live\default.py", line 53, in PseudoTV
                                                MyOverlayWindow = Overlay.TVOverlay("script.pseudotv.TVOverlay.xml", __cwd__, Skin_Select)
                                            RuntimeError: XML File for Window is missing
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
10:49:08 T:5688  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
10:49:08 T:5688 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(50): Script invoked without an addon. Adding all addon modules installed to python path as fallback. This behaviour will be removed in future version.
10:49:09 T:5688  NOTICE: script.pseudotv.live PseudoTV Live C:\Users\Kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.pseudotv.live 0.5.7d
10:49:09 T:5688  NOTICE: script.pseudotv.live-Globals: System Caching Enabled

Any ideas which "window" is missing?

UPDATE. Cancel that, I guess all the windows are missing. I see installing the repo loading the non-dev version of PTVL and since I didn't have any files in the custom skin folder its no shock that the PTVL failed. Derp.
(2015-01-15, 20:24)azrael17 Wrote:
(2015-01-15, 17:29)kizz Wrote: Hi, can some one share or swap with me a good channel settings2 file?thanks

(2015-01-15, 19:32)Chadman Wrote: My settins2 isnt going to do you any good. Lots of playlists in mine. If you make sure you have lots of local content and then autotune you'll have over 200 channels. Then, just go back and turn off the ones you don't want.

Also, check out the community list xmls (via the link on page 1 of the thread). Even if you don't want to autotune there are lots of good ideas in the community list to get you started.

You should also consider adding some of the setups you have to the list. Especially if you have anything interesting, or any live internet stream channels as those are sorely lacking in the lists.

Thanks guys, I just wished I had a pc to add documentaries and movies, great addon , looking foward to donate soon.
(2015-01-15, 16:37)FALAFELOLOGIST Wrote: PTVL keeps crashing ever since I upgraded from Gotham to Kodi. I enabled debugging mode, now how do I go about posting a log to help fix this problem? Does it get generated somewhere?

Yes you also need. to turn debug on in kodi settings. There is a program you can enable to have the log emailed to you. It is already Installed.you.just need to enable it.
(2015-01-15, 20:56)kizz Wrote:
(2015-01-15, 20:24)azrael17 Wrote:

Thanks guys, I just wished I had a pc to add documentaries and movies, great addon , looking foward to donate soon.

I sent you a PM with some more advice. Check your PMs. It may help.
Other then my powerful HTPC which it still very sluggish when I try using PTVL on Gotham 13.2 Anyone have any luck with a STB ? I am wondering the reason its so slow because it doesn't like looking for Movies and TV shows over my WDCloud with smb the network is plenty fast everything is gig on my eithernet. Any suggestions
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
WD MyCloud 24TB over Netgear network | 6500 movies and 40,000+ TV Show episodes
  • 526(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45