• 17(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-01-16, 19:12)LFCFAN Wrote: Hi Mike,

Thank you for Modding this great skin.I have problem getting the fan-art in my library for movies(I only have movies) to show up.I can only see the name of the movies with black screen when I go through them and this happens in all the view options.I can see the thumbnails in their corresponding addons.I tried this to work for the last five days but I could not get it.It seems I am the only one having this problem since I do not see any body mentioning it.I tried several fresh instal of Kodi and also your skin from your repo and zip. I have installed all the required scripts from the first post.I am using window and helix.

I appreciate your help

Have you downloaded the fanart using artwork downloader?
Yes I did and the report says downloaded 99 and missing zero.
(2015-01-16, 19:20)LFCFAN Wrote: Yes I did and the report says downloaded 99 and missing zero.

What happens when you click "i" when highlighting a movie, choose the + sign, and select Artwork Downloader: manual and choose fanart? Is the grab.fanart script installed? It should be listed under services in enabled addons section of the addon manager.
Mike,

The problem is if I choose file under movies and click on movies only the names come up with no fan art but i choose recently added or sets I can see the thumbnails and the fan art in the background.

when I press ''i'' it says no video files found in this path.Grab fan art is installed.
(2015-01-16, 19:28)LFCFAN Wrote: Mike,

The problem is if I choose file under movies and click on movies only the names come up with no fan art but i choose recently added or sets I can see the thumbnails and the fan art in the background.

when I press ''i'' it says no video files found in this path.Grab fan art is installed.

This is for local items in your library and not a streaming addon, right?
This is for streaming addon. I am not using any storage device.
(2015-01-16, 19:41)LFCFAN Wrote: This is for streaming addon. I am not using any storage device.

Can't help you with a streaming addon. For two reasons:
1. Kodi works best when using local files. You can't add fanart for something that's not local (need to bring it up with the developer of that addon.
2. http://kodi.wiki/view/Banned_add-ons
Okay thanks. What do you mean by local files. And another thing is when I share my playlist from my other pc through Unpn that runs Gotham the fanart shows up.
(2015-01-16, 19:53)LFCFAN Wrote: Okay thanks. What do you mean by local files. And another thing is when I share my playlist from my other pc through Unpn that runs Gotham the fanart shows up.

Local files as in a backup of your movie in a format of your choice like an mkv or iso file.
Thank you
Edworld. I was looking at the links you sent me and was wondering if you wanted to try out a best picture playlist with the oscar statue addition. I added the statue when looking at the Best Picture playlist to some views and wanted to get opinions on it before I continued with adding it to all the movie views.

Install this version of the skin

Place This File in userdata/playlists/video and then setup up a menu (main or submenu) entry linking to that playlist

Toggle it on when entering the playlist and using Icons, SmallIcons, Wall, Fullscreen Wall, Gallery, Panel, BigFan, Logo, or Shift views.

Thanks
Is there a way to show artist logo in music visualization? I also love speed and clean look of the skin. But I feel something was missing.
Hello, i have installed this theme mod on kodi on my firetv, but the theme dont have wallpapers, behind settings , or videos.
(2015-01-17, 09:29)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Edworld. I was looking at the links you sent me and was wondering if you wanted to try out a best picture playlist with the oscar statue addition. I added the statue when looking at the Best Picture playlist to some views and wanted to get opinions on it before I continued with adding it to all the movie views.

Install this version of the skin

Place This File in userdata/playlists/video and then setup up a menu (main or submenu) entry linking to that playlist

Toggle it on when entering the playlist and using Icons, SmallIcons, Wall, Fullscreen Wall, Gallery, Panel, BigFan, Logo, or Shift views.

Thanks

I think it works great, here are a couple of known issues of the playlist you used:

All the King's Men is missing the apostrophe
Around the world in 80 days, "80" needs to be replaced by "eighty"
Sunrise (1927) is missing from the list

On the main aeon nox 5 we were talking about not having to rename the movies that won the Oscar in order for the mod to identify them and put the Oscar logo in some of the views.

Now that you have a playlist as part of your skin with all the Oscar winners would it be possible to use this list to feed the logo to all the views?

Thanks
(2015-01-17, 17:04)Edworld Wrote: I think it works great, here are a couple of known issues of the playlist you used:

All the King's Men is missing the apostrophe
Around the world in 80 days, "80" needs to be replaced by "eighty"
Sunrise (1927) is missing from the list

On the main aeon nox 5 we were talking about not having to rename the movies that won the Oscar in order for the mod to identify them and put the Oscar logo in some of the views.

Now that you have a playlist as part of your skin with all the Oscar winners would it be possible to use this list to feed the logo to all the views?

Thanks

I will fix the entries in the playlist. If you mean adding it to all views when entering the Best Picture playlist that is planned but if you mean using the playlist to add the statue when entering other areas like a diffrent playlist or movies > title, I haven't found a way to parse that info to use elsewhere.

(2015-01-17, 13:42)devilshura Wrote: Is there a way to show artist logo in music visualization? I also love speed and clean look of the skin. But I feel something was missing.

I will look into adding it.

(2015-01-17, 16:12)andrezpt Wrote: Hello, i have installed this theme mod on kodi on my firetv, but the theme dont have wallpapers, behind settings , or videos.

There are no included backgrounds, use the home menu customizer to select whatever background or background pack you'd like. There are also presets like random movie or tv show backgrounds for using your library's fanart.
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55