• 67(current)
Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
And witch button show/hide your panel?
How you detect the keyboard selection to show it?

Thanks.
there's a function inside the class to show or hide the dialog. There's also a boolean condition to detect if videoosd is showing. Search for the "videoosd" word inside the player loop in acecore.py.
This is the condition that triggers the show function of the overlay class.
it will be possible show the panel by a button?

Thanks again.
I am new to this addon and I need some help:

I am running Kodi openelec on nvidia atom MB. I installed p2p (1.2.0 version) addon and when I start acestream it countdown 40 seconds and then notning (it says torrent file is missing or something like that). Soptcast streams are working.
Am I doing something wrong?
(2015-01-19, 22:30)kimakika Wrote: I am new to this addon and I need some help:

I am running Kodi openelec on nvidia atom MB. I installed p2p (1.2.0 version) addon and when I start acestream it countdown 40 seconds and then notning (it says torrent file is missing or something like that). Soptcast streams are working.
Am I doing something wrong?

Me too. I've OpenElec and I doenn't see any torrent (after waiting the 40 sec). Using another PC with Windows I see all channels.

Thanks.
Sorry. Reading last posts in find that we need to launch a script named start.sh inside the addon folder. When runs the script I obtain next log in the console:

kodiCasa:~ # sh $HOME/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/start.sh
kodi installed
.kodi
2015-01-19 23:22:56,382|MainThread|acestream|error during startup
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "core.c", line 1146, in
File "core.c", line 48, in
File "core.c", line 28, in
File "/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/lib/blist-1.3.4-py2.7-linux-x86_64.egg/blist.py", line 1, in <module>
File "/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/lib/blist-1.3.4-py2.7-linux-x86_64.egg/_blist.py", line 7, in <module>
File "/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/lib/blist-1.3.4-py2.7-linux-x86_64.egg/_blist.py", line 6, in __bootstrap__
ImportError: /storage/.python-eggs/blist-1.3.4-py2.7-linux-x86_64.egg-tmp/_blist.so: undefined symbol: _PyTrash_thread_deposit_object
@enen92, some news about the issue i reported?
Try to remove the blist.egg file from $HOME/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/lib
(2015-01-19, 10:30)gb160 Wrote:
(2015-01-17, 15:38)darren1963 Wrote: Hi guys,

I am using an MX2 box and I get constant buffering when using the Acestreams particularly if say watching SS1 etc when the footy is on. I have deleted the 'purge packets' and I have set the cache to zero....yet it still buffers every few seconds. Can anyone advise as to what settings are best for the MX2 box for watching smooth Acestreams? I also have 40mb of download speed....so hopefully that should not be the issue.

Many thanks

Darren

Few things to check...port forwarding on your router, port 8621 I think it is, look in the wiki to be sure.
Make sure you import the advanced settings.xml, that can solve buffering issues as well.
Upload speeds and more importantly throttling/traffic shaping play an important part as well, u can use the glasnost test (Google it) to detect if your ISP is choking your p2p.
Also mate, don't mention channels/parsers in this forum.

I have the same box and i am having the same problems. managed to get Acestreams and Sopcast working but having buffering issues. Im also after any tips on how to tweak the settings to prevent the buffering.
I tried also running start.sh and I get this:

# sh /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/start.sh
xbmc installed
.xbmc
Cannot load libraries: path /storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/lib
File "<entry>", line 6, in <module>
File "core.c", line 71, in
ImportError: libcrypto.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Any idea?
(2015-01-20, 19:22)kimakika Wrote: I tried also running start.sh and I get this:

# sh /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/start.sh
xbmc installed
.xbmc
Cannot load libraries: path /storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/lib
File "<entry>", line 6, in <module>
File "core.c", line 71, in
ImportError: libcrypto.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Any idea?

Provide a debug log.
My bet is that you are using kodi and updated from xbmc, so the .xbmc folder still remains (empty). I have a bug on the start.sh script that won't check if .kodi exists if .xbmc exists. So:

remove the old .xbmc folder -> rm /storage/.xbmc
go to the addon settings and enable download modules on boot
re-enter the addon.
That is it!

Now it is working, thank you very much.
(2015-01-20, 15:19)enen92 Wrote: Try to remove the blist.egg file from $HOME/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/lib

I dont have this file. In his stead, i've one named "blist-1.3.4-py2.7-linux-x86_64.egg".
Should I delete this one?

Thanks again!!!
(2015-01-20, 23:00)ysilvela Wrote:
(2015-01-20, 15:19)enen92 Wrote: Try to remove the blist.egg file from $HOME/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/lib

I dont have this file. In his stead, i've one named "blist-1.3.4-py2.7-linux-x86_64.egg".
Should I delete this one?

Thanks again!!!

That's the file I was referring to...the egg of the blist module.

Solved!!! What is the reason tu understand it?
Thanks!!!
  • 67(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14