• 26(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
You must download from git !!

See post 370 Wink

Later today i can upload the xbt file !!
the skin or the flag folder?
skin folder !
So i download from git this zip: Aeon-Nox-SiLVO-master.zip.

The i have to extract the zipfile and copy folder flags to the media folder?

If not can you tell me how to do it?
(2015-01-24, 15:34)Pienoet Wrote: So i download from git this zip: Aeon-Nox-SiLVO-master.zip.

yes Wink

!!!!!! for all who need the textures.xbt file here is the link !!! (copy textures.xbt in to "skin.aeon.nox.silvo\media"

http://www.file-upload.net/download-1019...s.xbt.html
mike you have fix the dircetor in info screen to "Unter der R..." the cuts of i think it was better you change that to "Regisseur" or "Regie"

(2015-01-24, 16:05)Mario S. Wrote:
(2015-01-24, 15:34)Pienoet Wrote: So i download from git this zip: Aeon-Nox-SiLVO-master.zip.

yes Wink

!!!!!! for all who need the textures.xbt file here is the link !!! (unzip and copy textures.xbt in to "skin.aeon.nox.silvo\media"

http://www.file-upload.net/download-1019...s.xbt.html

Well i did this and nothing happend
please delete all inside of media folder,download the .xbt file and copy it in to the media folder !!!

second link i posted !!!!
(2015-01-24, 16:28)Mario S. Wrote: mike you have fix the dircetor in info screen to "Unter der R..." the cuts of i think it was better you change that to "Regisseur" or "Regie"

I have to fix the cutoff words but any translation changes should be handled through transifex for Aeon Nox 5.
Ok thx mike !!
mario... can put the .xbt file in zippyshare? My virus scanner is al over the place whit you download site...
or we transfer

And Mike... can you add skin shortcuts addon scrip to your skin?
http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Skin_Shortcuts
If I have my own coloured studio flags where do I place them? I tried the media folder and it doesn't detect them.
For Warez

alternative link zippyshare(unzip and copy textures.xbt,red.xbt,orange.xbt in to "skin.aeon.nox.silvo\media")
http://www34.zippyshare.com/v/eUH9fADw/file.html
[/quote]

I did notice the update from Steveb and it will be included on git soon and the next release shortly thereafter (all credit to Steveb and his fine work). Concerning the other issue.. I had a thought to do that myself but instead opted for the current incarnation. I did not like how much screen real estate it took up so I started modding that as one of my first changes before deciding on its current implementation... Did this not work for you? I do not think there is enough space to provide all info which is why I decided on the new infobar with director and rating while giving plot and cast enough room that blocked as less of the screen as I thought possible. I am of course open to all suggestions and recommendations. Just not sure how to tackle this one other than the solution previously suggested. Any thoughts?
[/quote]

I tried implementing the link you posted and failed miserably. When opening a xml I have a hard time aligning "< " to the row above. If I space it doesn't work, if I leave as is, doesn't work either. In general, I'm still learning.

And I still don't have a remote control
(2015-01-24, 17:41)wordguy Wrote: If I have my own coloured studio flags where do I place them? I tried the media folder and it doesn't detect them.

which files you have in your media folder textures.xbt?

if yes then download skin from git!! \skin.aeon.nox.silvo\media\flags there are the flags that have to change !!!
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55